Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,151 members, 7,957,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. (1118 Views)

Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? / Urgen Pls MORADECHI Invitation / Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by fratochi: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2013
A GOD FEARING, young/youthful, intelligent/smart and energetic male/female house help is need for my aged parent. As already emphasised you must have proven record of fear for God, where applicable must be willing to go to school, if interested, you can reach , just drop your email. Addresss. For a secondary school leaver (preferably female), she must be willing to learn any trade of her choice for self improvement.
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by fratochi: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2013
Dtill availably, just drop your email
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by ypzilanti: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Why would someone go on an anonymous internet job to look for a house help? What happened to personal recommendations from family and friends? Be warned, those who plan to apply. Poster too should be warned if this is an honest mistake. This is how people bring wahala to themselves. Na by Church denomination?
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by Gboliwe: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
fratochi: ...Still available, just drop your name, phone number and church denomination in the email above (fratochi@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Can graduates apply? For how much?
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by fratochi: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
ypzilanti: Why would someone go on an anonymous internet job to look for a house help? What happened to personal recommendations from family and friends? Be warned, those who plan to apply. Poster too should be warned if this is an honest mistake. This is how people bring wahala to themselves. Na by Church denomination?
. Well everything in life depends on individual exposure and perception, it also depends to a large extent on sincerity of purpose. If you are not positive on any of the qualification(s) I have listed above I feel its better you work on yourself rather than ignorantly trying to be a stumbling block to others, before you know it now folks like you will call this one scam, in a sincere and organised setting practically any service/ services can be advertised on the internet/ newspaper or any media the advertiser deems fit, you do not know why I have chosen to make it official instead of going through your so called relations. I also don't know when nairalanders started depending on you for wisdom and direction, or haven't you seen where even ur so called relations have caused irreparable damages in homes where they are employed. At the end of the day everything still boils down to how prayerful your are in any endeavour you want to embark on, so please keep your fear based and primitive advise out of my advert. Thanks
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by azpekuliar: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gboliwe:
Can graduates apply? For how much?

grin
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by Gboliwe: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lmao. She wants replies and answers yet ignores questions
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by fratochi: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gboliwe: Lmao. She wants replies and answers yet ignores questions
. Sorry my dear, I ve been very busy in the office that's why the reason for the delayed response, fot your question, no graduates cannot apply, but a young school leaver (primary or secondary) can apply. Thanks for your concern.
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by Gboliwe: 3:51am On Mar 14, 2013
fratochi: . Sorry my dear, I ve been very busy in the office that's why the reason for the delayed response, fot your question, no graduates cannot apply, but a young school leaver (primary or secondary) can apply. Thanks for your concern.
If the qualification is 'young', we have several young graduates. Why deny graduates this?
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by fratochi: 4:55am On Mar 14, 2013
Still available
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by Gboliwe: 5:34am On Mar 14, 2013
fratochi: Still available
The point I wanted to point out from my first post here is that you won't get favourable feedback here because we are 98% graduates.
There is no sense in advertising here except you want to capture graduates
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by fratochi: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2013
Gboliwe:
The point I wanted to point out from my first post here is that you won't get favourable feedback here because we are 98% graduates.
There is no sense in advertising here except you want to capture graduates
. Hi mr gboliwe, I really can't fathom what your obsession is, I also will not join issues with you on the issue of 98 percent graduate (and I am also not interested in how you generated your statistics), I am not even sure of the importance of telling you that I ve gotten some feedbacks already, what I am saying in essence is that you should mind your business, if you are interested in an advert, as a graduate you try and look at the qualifications, if it suits you, you apply, if not you create space (by moving to the next available thred) for others to apply, that's how it works and more importantly that's how 'graduates' behave. Thanks and God bless.
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by Gboliwe: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
fratochi: . Hi mr gboliwe, I really can't fathom what your obsession is, I also will not join issues with you on the issue of 98 percent graduate (and I am also not interested in how you generated your statistics), I am not even sure of the importance of telling you that I ve gotten some feedbacks already, what I am saying in essence is that you should mind your business, if you are interested in an advert, as a graduate you try and look at the qualifications, if it suits you, you apply, if not you create space (by moving to the next available thred) for others to apply, that's how it works and more importantly that's how 'graduates' behave. Thanks and God bless.
Sorry. I thought I was helping.
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by ypzilanti: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
fratochi: . Well everything in life depends on individual exposure and perception, it also depends to a large extent on sincerity of purpose. If you are not positive on any of the qualification(s) I have listed above I feel its better you work on yourself rather than ignorantly trying to be a stumbling block to others, before you know it now folks like you will call this one scam, in a sincere and organised setting practically any service/ services can be advertised on the internet/ newspaper or any media the advertiser deems fit, you do not know why I have chosen to make it official instead of going through your so called relations. I also don't know when nairalanders started depending on you for wisdom and direction, or haven't you seen where even ur so called relations have caused irreparable damages in homes where they are employed. At the end of the day everything still boils down to how prayerful your are in any endeavour you want to embark on, so please keep your fear based and primitive advise out of my advert. Thanks

Whatever... Considering that a lot of creeps prowl social media and lure people to their doom. I guess you know what you are doing...if you are genuine. Maybe I came out too negative...of course I don't know your motivation, but make everyone shine their eyes.
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
please call me i m intrested. 08023949922
Re: House Help Needed Urgen: Male Or Female, Pteferably From South East/south South. by networkrecharg: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
fratochi: A GOD FEARING, young/youthful, intelligent/smart and energetic male/female house help is need for my aged parent. As already emphasised you must have proven record of fear for God, where applicable must be willing to go to school, if interested, you can reach , just drop your email. Addresss. For a secondary school leaver (preferably female), she must be willing to learn any trade of her choice for self improvement.
call 08032724753

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Position At Stanbic IBTC / In Need Of Immigration Past Ques. / Peopleplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.