Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES (39693 Views)

Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) / Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / What Does Honda Bullet (tiger Face ) Looks Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by gen2briz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
#praying Every spirit of poverty in my should die...... Holy ghost fire consume any tin like poverty in my life........ Father where is my own share of national cake, baba I need it by fire by force in the mighty name I pray.... Let somebody say a big Amen
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by ocelot2006(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unknown Member:

WOW!!

Me!! Fool!!! Why?!! Do I know you?! Do you know me?! Does Akpabio know you?! Does he owe you?! Was calling me a fool necessary?! Does that make you feel like an intelligent person?! Will your mother be proud to hear you speak this way to someone you have never met before?! Is this how you were raised?! Didnt your parents teach you any respect?! Dont you have any home training?! Dont you have any manners?!

You should be really ashamed of yourself sir..

Heehee see multiple questionscheesy
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Nacl: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.... SPEECHLESS..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
How much?
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by wckabuoh(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Na our money be this ooooooo!! angry
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by TableLeg(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
WONDERFUL undecided
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by naptu2: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
Are you sure that they are new? He's been driven to church in these Mercedes Benz vans for over a year now (or did he just by more vans?).
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by itsmayiela(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
if he's so confident of this invention,he should ride in it on d streets of maiduguri and lets see if he wil be the one to give testimony (or his next of kin)

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Da'GeeNius:
9ja moni oooooo!!!!!!!
is it yours? mugu
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
CRAZY.LIVING FAT WHEN THE MASSES ARE JUST SURVIVING.CAN IT TAKE HIM TO HEAVEN?SAFETY IS OF THE LORD!
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Adanyebe(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
MEHN I FEEL LIKE DRINKING OMO
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Davidson267(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
God is in controle
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Blazinraj01(f): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
dvdon: Omo this one na private road jet ooo. See interior shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by IGBOSON1: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
The interior looks like the starship enterprise; it's unnecessary over the top extravagance, and the money could have been better spent.
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by BuBBle1(f): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
Enjoy joor, at least U hv done well 4 Akwa Ibom.Good Thinking Good Projects.*Haters drown*
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by ItsUncleDee(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Bulletproof ko....ma guy BOMB wil do d job...or av u heard about ak 49,bazooka....NA ONLY GOD FIT SAVE U
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Airforce1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Chei, looks like Nigerians are so happy with the way they are been governed by this thieves called politicians in this country
So tey dem dey happy for one rogue of a governor bought dat a bullet proof ride for himself and family safety with the money meant for the betterment of the electorates.

Nigerians like poverty O

How much the thief governor dey pay corpers in his state?
Peanut I guess grin
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by IYANGBALI: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
e-talker:
no be for road this car go pass, abi the car dey fly?
the motor na hearoplane o,you no see its wings and propeller?
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by IYANGBALI: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
_BuBBle_: Enjoy joor, at least U hv done well 4 Akwa Ibom.Good Thinking Good Projects.*Haters drown*
with people like you,Nigeria is doomed,ole,ode buruku
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by kaeto(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Slizbeat: The interior nice wella but to the topic, Akpabio loves luxury and it doesn't fit him right now as a governor. He should wait to leave office first before acquiring them.
yorubas at it again, trying to destroy the governor's image. Has the sahara hypocrites bordered to tell us about the 3 bullet proof jeeps FASHOLA bought for N600 million. Why is sahara reporters so partial and sectional, who sponsors them, they never say sh.it about northern and yoruba politicians. By the way, that van cannot ride on the nigerian roads, it got low base and nothing as a proof links it to Akpabio, I don't see him close to it nor his name on it, bismerch?
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Phonon: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
A halt of explosion?What does that even mean?The car is armoured so it can withstand to an extent some heavy gunfire even a direct hit from an RPG or a 50 cal. machine gun.This is not the US Presidential limousine that can reportedly take a mortar round and still hit the ground running.
timpaker: Can this car survive an RPG or a rocket launcher ammo?

even a Russian Uzi will bring this car to a halt of explosion

Why all these bullet-proof cars, are they scared of the people that voted them?

#NiceRide cool cool
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
ziccoit:

Your rants above are among the evidence that God is alive and in control of the universe including your brain. Your brain is now misfiring and about to lockdown which is one of the Allah's miracles.

"Allah"....

Yea......Whateva Mindless Drone. Tell Allah to tell his children stop Bombing Negros.

Wake Up You Blind Fool.
grin
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by obowunmi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
They won't fix the roads but they'll keep buying cars.
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
maoolakanm: CRAZY.LIVING FAT WHEN THE MASSES ARE JUST SURVIVING.CAN IT TAKE HIM TO HEAVEN?SAFETY IS OF THE LORD!

You Damn Right...Living Real Fat.

Customized.....That's what it's all About.

No reason to hate and be envious of that Man.
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by kenx1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
LWKMD Awka Ibom Airforce1 abi na Roadforce1 grin
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by zyxxx(f): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
And he'll get state pardon also.....Gbam
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by zyxxx(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
naijathings: okay he is blowing state money,
he knows how it goes.
he will get chased by EF*C for a few days and appear in the news.
and enjoy the free publicity.
and varnish for a while only to appear again as a government official.
dem go still vote am again.
abi no be naija we dey ?
And he'll get state pardon also.....smh
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by bububabe(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
smh nigeria go beta.
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by skyfall: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
This is a vehicle that'll be left to rot away after a year or 2. Sheer waste of money. And some people are here rationalising it. Well, I believe that most Nigerians actually deserve suffering.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by tpapi: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
timpaker: Can this car survive an RPG or a rocket launcher ammo?

even a Russian Uzi will bring this car to a halt of explosion

Why all these bullet-proof cars, are they scared of the people that voted them?which part of akwa ibom u wan stand take launch rpg

#NiceRide cool cool
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
The interior makes me wanna craze. Where is inspiredm abeg how much is this worth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe / The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos) / The World's First 3D-Printed Vehicle Goes On Sales (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.