Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES (39699 Views)

Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) / Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / What Does Honda Bullet (tiger Face ) Looks Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by BUSHMAN1: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
ziccoit:

Your rants above are among the evidence that God is alive and in control of the universe including your brain. Your brain is now misfiring and about to lockdown which is one of the Allah's miracles.
dont mind that retard
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by BUSHMAN1: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
he is obviously scared to die, i read he goes to church too,and still has no faith in GOd..how does he sleep at night?

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Rimbaldi: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Adanyebe: MEHN I FEEL LIKE DRINKING OMO

Just N15 for the Omo and N5 'pure water'. Or do you want La Casera to go with it? grin grin grin
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by naptu2: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
Of course the Sprinter can "ride on Nigerian roads". Julius Berger uses the regular version (thin skinned) of the Sprinter to convey its staff. The Akpabios usually use a couple of the armoured version (and a Mercedes R class) when they attend church.

In Russia, Vladimir Putin's guards often use either Mercedes Benz Sprinter or Volkswagen Transporter vans.
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Tha Brotha Fly Interior too, Stop Hatin. grin
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by emmayoc: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Is that a cooling van
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by tlops(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Billyonaire: This Governor has got taste, the interior is superb. Its amazing, I do not mind buying such although not bullet proof, but the aesthetics is glorious.

Why, u get " Odeichi"?
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by successking: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
After bulletproof, what next? I think bombproof. Any public officer who is involved in reckless spending of the scarce resource as a result of the position he/she occupies will face the music sooner than later.
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by alliyahoocom: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
So upon his holiness is still afraid of bullet and looking for ways to protect him self from stray bullet his is not a real christian he is just making mouth. No mater his artificial protection wil he not die one day, and he should not let god try him or the devil to disgrace him
So upon his holiness is still afraid of bullet and looking for ways to protect him self from stray bullet his is not a real christian he is just making mouth. No mater his artificial protection wil he not die one day, and he should not let god try him or the devil to disgrace him
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by pendusky(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
i neva seen this among his convoys!
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
alli@yahoo.com:

...?
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by kennydee05(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
All in the name of what?
Not envy or jealous Akpabio!!!
Never in my life!!!!
Just thinking you should buy bullet proof galvanized body skin for yourself.
All na vanity!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by UbahaOgberuru(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
I hope its fire proof.

If person pour fuel and put fire 4 the motor, no be him go open door and surrender. Bagger.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by mekaboy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Wouldn't employment create more protection than this car? Will he live inside the car? He should have n bought Death proof to stop him from dying at all.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
devigblegble: Nigerian money have suffered in the hands of these greedy polithiefcians smh
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by point5: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
I beliv d cost of dis rid wil stat n finish a state hospital in d rural areaz of Akwa-Ibom,If Akpabio hrd lov 2 protect lifs,he wud hv gon 4 da projet and not buletproof sprinta 4 his lif and lifz of his thiefry cabinetz,,also d cost of his invalid gift 2 2face n his family wil actualy tun a positiv livin of @least 5personz in his state..Akpabio shud b very wiz in his spendin,,dou dey are al d same.
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Seun(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
adewal15: Even if he bought an anti-bomb luxury bus, that doesn't stop God from having his way....
Do you think God works that way?

Besides a governor who does what is right shouldn't be so scared of death of to that extent.... If he didn't squander anyone's money, he should be free
Whose money did Murtala Muhammad squander before he was assassinated? All politicians, corrupt or not, need good security. sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Jerryjat(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
hmmmmmmm.......... shocked........
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Donbasi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Chop ur money Sir, good thing good jooor oil money de sweet
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Chynx(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
9jii.:
this car no fine.

No be car...na bus.
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by GenOrumov: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
apocalypse:

The price wasn't quoted so how do you know it's expensive.
Even though the price wasn't stated, this car obviously is expensive. Its not your ordinary and common danfo bus but a luxurious van that has an interior like a mini private jet and to top it all, its bulletproof. With all I have listed, try to work out the price yourself
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Kalemba1: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
@ ACTIVEMAN: The Akwa Ibom governor, who intends to run for the Senate when his second term ends, has emerged as one of Nigeria’s hardest-spending governors, with a taste for the finest things, while most of his State remains undeveloped.
BRO WHO TOLD U AKWA IBOM IS UNDEVELOPED, CAN U COMPARE AKWA IBOM TO UR OWN STATE? BETTER BKFUL, LEAVE GGODWILL 4 US PLS. HE DESERVE IT
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by searay(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
bishopoliver: have you just choosen to remain stupid? shocked some gay s using state funds to buy inneccssities and you are here rationalising it....fool!!!
going by your myopic thinking, so anybody that is in power is a thief? Do you know how much he has been receiving in appreciation for all he's done?
Please change this type of mentality.
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by ziccoit: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

"Allah"....

Yea......Whateva Mindless Drone. Tell Allah to tell his children stop Bombing Negros.

Wake Up You Blind Fool.
grin

That you are this low and suffering from paucity of ideas and inability to cerebrate normally is among the signs that God is very much in existence. He is the one that becloud your sense of reasoning in order to make you a bad example for those that would learn lest they go astray. I pray you don't perish an illiterate.
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Iykeponti(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
NIGERIAN LEADERS KNEW VERY WELL DAT THEIR CITIZENS R SOMETHING SIMILAR TO MONKEYS....DATS Y THEY DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH PPLES MONEY , KNOWING VERY WELL DAT 85% OF NIGERIANS DON'T KNOW SHIT ABT D GOVERNMENT SUFFS.. WHEN IT COMES TO D STUFF CONCERNING RELIGION ,THEY'RE NO 1 . WHEN R WE GOING TO GROW ? NO AMOUNT OF PRAYERS LL REMOVE DIS THIEVES FROM OFFICE . LET'S CONTINUE PRAYING LOL
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
i wish these politicians would help the poor people in their states and build good schools and out patient clinics and invest in the youth.

its just too sad
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by kingDavid5(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Someone should pls enlighten me if this can withstand a RPG If not... undecided
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by BuBBle1(f): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
IYA NGBALI: with people like you,Nigeria is doomed,ole,ode buruku
Abali whatever so Nigeria is doomed because a Gov. Akpabio bought a bullet proof Mercedes,the good things he did for his State which he deserves a pat on the back 4 and some publicity wasn't accorded to him it is buying that car that Sahara reporters will not allow us to hear. And respect urself don't call me names regarding my opinions if U r not okay with them state ur reasons clearly,those names r uncalled for .
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by tpia5: 3:03am On Mar 14, 2013
i guess he knows something the rest of us dont.

https://www.nairaland.com/1224824/robbery-shooting-murtala-muhammed-international-airport

btw why is this in car section?
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by illrhymes(m): 3:40am On Mar 14, 2013
gbengalite: He doesn't care about aesthetics, his own is to be safe and free from gunshot.

That's wat too expensive though, he is afraid of death

Cheers.

h

Please non of you should follow this post. I'm an Akwa Ibomite and this is a fat lie....all this is a plot to run his good deeds down. Godswill Akpabio still remains the best Governor Akwa Ibom has ever had. Just because he gave 2Face and Annie 2 Prado jeeps everybody is shouting....why shouldn't he give them jeeps? Abi was he suppose to give them plastic cups as wedding gifts? Nigerians can be very funny.....This van is not in my State, I would've seen it....and the silly pix is virtual reality!
Re: Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES by illrhymes(m): 3:47am On Mar 14, 2013
mekaboy: Wouldn't employment create more protection than this car? Will he live inside the car? He should have n bought Death proof to stop him from dying at all.

How does an automobile relate to employment opportunities? Most of you guys are just commenting....have you visited Akwa Ibom lately? Abi your Oga @ the top say make una dey comment anyhow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos) / The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe / The World's First 3D-Printed Vehicle Goes On Sales (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.