Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

How I Met And Fell In Love With Uche Jombo – Kenny Rodriguez Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Met And Fell In Love With Uche Jombo – Kenny Rodriguez Opens Up (863 Views)

What Is Wrong With Uche Ogbodo's Face? / PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. / Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Met And Fell In Love With Uche Jombo – Kenny Rodriguez Opens Up by queennnaji: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Some keep saying they believe Mr Rodriguez is living off Nollywood actress Uche Jombo, but Mr Kenny Rodriguez says they are together because they love each other.

Rodriguez has revealed how he met the Nollywood star and fell in love with her.

“My first opportunity to meet Uche was through my close Nigerian friend for the purpose of a possible business together since Uche was a telecoms ambassador and in the US I run a communications company. But along the line I discovered she was passionate about making movies and was very hardworking. She gave me an opportunity to learn about her work, and I took advantage of that,” Rodriguez told City People.

“It was easy to fall in love with her. I’m glad she chose me. I am happy we are together.
Being married to her is unbelievable. She’s a woman of class, she is independent, strong, bold, sincere, beautiful and she is a star.

Read More:http:///entertainment/how-i-met-and-fell-in-love-with-uche-jo.html

Re: How I Met And Fell In Love With Uche Jombo – Kenny Rodriguez Opens Up by Chinwem(f): 2:02am On Mar 14, 2013
Beautiful.......I wanna see the babies

(1) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Okada Rider To Death While Trying To Escape Police Arrest / Tonto Dike, Ini Edo Star In New Movie, Playing Safe / I Don't Go To Where I Am Not Invited - Blackface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.