Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun (2490 Views)

Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Check Out Old Picture Of Peter Okoye's Wife To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by ayex2013: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
Was just surfing the net this morning then i came across this picture of Denrele Edun and top Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji very funny piece. They look so……. *Finish the line. linda n Denrele

http://ngtrends.com/2013/03/check-out-old-picture-of-linda-ikeji-denrele-edun/
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by slimyem: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
...the days of humble beginnings..smiley
I like the picture.Very natural.No pancake,no hideous wigs,no Jehovah Nisssi boots!!cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by iamtrending: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Nawao!
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by tpia5: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
http://lindaikeji..com/2007/10/naija-entertainment-gossip.html

she said they were best friends in unilag.
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by tpia5: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by Sapphire86(f): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
slimyem: ...the days of humble beginnings..smiley
I like the picture.Very natural.No pancake,no hideous wigs,no Jehovah Nisssi boots!!cool

Aunty Ekasan, ejo ewo ni Jehovah Nisssi boots grin grin I laff no b small
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by achinaboy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
don`t know them,whats my own cool
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by slimyem: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sapphire86:

E pele ma!!
Awon boot Denrele ni o..grincheesy
E never tear eye for hia..undecided
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by princesa(f): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
shocked so they went to unilag, i would love to have one of those so that when i make it big, it will be such sweet memory cool
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by obowunmi(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
slimyem: ...the days of humble beginnings..smiley

pls what are Jehovah Nissi boots?
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by tpia5: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
princesa: shocked so they went to unilag, i would love to have one of those so that when i make it big, it will be such sweet memory cool

sweet memories are sweet memories, they dont have to be tied to making it big.

and you should take pictures just for the fun of it, not just for constant photo ops.

i'm not even sure this particular photo wasnt a modelling one.
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by princesa(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
tpia@:

sweet memories are sweet memories, they dont have to be tied to making it big.

and you should take pictures just for the fun of it, not just for constant photo ops.

i'm not even sure this particular photo wasnt a modelling one.
good ideawink
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by buskeske: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sapphire86:

Bata Jehovah ni opaogun mi. Hehehehehehe
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by bisi16(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
No be 2day him crais start sef..
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
there's something off in this relationship
crazy denrele and introvert Linda?
what went wrong? undecided
maybe Linda turned down his proposal and he decided to use this concept as a cover up for his dejection and madness grin
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by tpia5: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
the question you should be asking is which of his "best friends" has known him the longest, because he seems to have quite a few ladies calling him that.
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
is that denrele ?
linda is looking nice, natural
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by huninaija(f): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
Denrele still looks like charly boy's play toy!

Linda ikeji looks sweet
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by Donkrizzy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
It has tey since wen denrele has been mumu-ing
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by FXKing2012(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
tpia@:
the question you should be asking is which of his "best friends" has known him the longest, because he seems to have quite a few ladies calling him that.

The question you should be asking is when is WA paying up because you've been indicted
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by free2ryhme: 1:37am On Mar 14, 2013
e don tey wey denrele don dey craze ...
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by BarryX(m): 1:55am On Mar 14, 2013
Most of us have pictures like this especially during the years of being a fresher and trying to assimilate the University "what'sup" environment and breathing the home independent air, Sometimes I look at those pictures and I'm like DAMN, Omo person don sha fuc.kup,..nostalgia feelings.QDatzall
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by solis: 4:17am On Mar 14, 2013
Cool & the gang!!!
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun by Sijo01(f): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2013
This boy has been mading since small pikin o
cool/natural pic, though!

(1) (Reply)

Recent Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama / Happy Birthday To Dakore Akande / Come Get Tonto Dikeh & Rita Dominic Outfits at SMESaturdays-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.