Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Happy Birthday To Dakore Akande - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Dakore Akande (2492 Views)

Dakore Akande Shows Off Her Mum / I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande / Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Dakore Akande by taiyesoul(f): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2013
Beautiful Nollywood Diva, Dakore Egbuson Akande adds another year today.
Dakore Akande best known as Dakore Egbuson has made a return into the acting world after a long absence. Since after her marriage to her hubby, Olumide in January 2011, Dakore has not featured in movies as she used to do.

Shortly after her marriage, it was speculated that the sexy make-believe queen would quit acting. This was further believed by some when she was not seen in movies afterwards.

From information we are getting now, Dakore would feature in a movie titled 'Journey To Self'. As we learnt, Dakore will act alongside Nse Ikpe Etim, Catherine Edoho, Kalu Ikeagwu, Femi Jacobs and others.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKORE!

Re: Happy Birthday To Dakore Akande by swagqueen(f): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2013
I like her

I like her

I like her.

HBD
Re: Happy Birthday To Dakore Akande by HezronLorraine(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Dakore Akande by tinuolababy(f): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2013
Happy birthday sweet mama kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Dakore Akande by prettyblack: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Happi bday all d best

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame / Queens Of Yoruba Films 2013 / Happy Birthday To Yul Edochie & Victor Osuagwu WULLNP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.