Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

VETIVA Capital Management - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / VETIVA Capital Management (19355 Views)

Vetiva Or Stanbic / Mass Movement Of Skilled Professionals From Vetiva Capital To Renaissance Capita / Aptitude Test Of Vetiva Securities- Wot Do I Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VETIVA Capital Management by Siicker(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hey guys...
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Admitwithschola: 12:54am On Mar 14, 2013
Siicker: Hey guys... Anyone here has any relevant info about the recruitment process and salary structure at Vetiva Capital Management and FBN capital for an entry level position? I intend to start a career in investment banking in any of these two firms. Kindly drop useful comments. Thanks

Are you coming there with a skill or do you expect them to train you?

Vetiva pays 3million/annum at entry level.
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Siicker(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2013
I expect them to train me. I'm a fresh graduate with very good results/certificates. Do You work there sir?or do You know anyone that works there that I can speak with?
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Siicker(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2013
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Jarus(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Siicker(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2013
Thanks a lot bro. But the info there might be outdated as regards salary and recruitment policy. Don't know if uve got a more current info. Thank You very much.

1 Like

Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Broadway5007(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jarus: See this my 2009 post.

https://www.nairaland.com/280487/top-10-best-nig-investment#3987245

Good day bro,
I read your 2009 post. I would really love to work in a capital/ Asset management company. Have got a 2.1 in economics from ife. Hope I can send my CV and application as you said in your post that they,in most cases, recruit every week. Lastly, should I send my application online or by hand?
Hope to get your reply soon.
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Jarus(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
I;m no longer in the company.
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by issabag: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
Siicker: Hey guys... Anyone here has any relevant info about the recruitment process and salary structure at Vetiva Capital Management and FBN capital for an entry level position? I intend to start a career in investment banking in any of these two firms. Kindly drop useful comments. Thanks

Have you got any current updates on the fbn Cap GTP 2013?
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by sanme1: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
@Jarus.

Really don't know if you still have your link in VETIVA but if you do........... can you pls help us ask what the entrance test format is like now? Gmat, shl or ??
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by kcpumpin(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Samne- it seems we are in similar condition. Have u written yours? Please I really need a feedback from u as to how the test went and what to expect in about 48hrs time when I will be writing mine.
Jarus - I've been following most of your tips. U are a quite erudite and helpfil person I must confess. I've tried severally to steal a contact of yours in order to contact u but I couldn't see any. I have many questions including few bothered on this topic. I'm up for a test at vetiva soon and I really need current valuable tips pre and post the test stage.
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by worldz(m): 6:22am On Apr 09, 2013
@sanme and all, please kindly help with info concerning the latest test format of Vetiva, its really needed urgently. Thanks!
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by sanme1: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
@worldz & Kcpumpin

Am yet to write the test. Just being optimistic about being called for the test soonest.
kindly drop your feedback on the test for us that are still awaiting invite or test-d-day.
Thanks
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Perculiar: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2013
'sanme:
@worldz & Kcpumpin

Am yet to write the test. Just being optimistic about being called for the test soonest.
kindly drop your feedback on the test for us that are still awaiting invite or test-d-day.
Thanks

Pls @ all that submitted CV in vetiva, pls kindly lemme know the address you submitted it to. I beg of u.

1 Like

Re: VETIVA Capital Management by lockedOut: 6:00pm On May 10, 2013
careers@vetiva.com <careers@vetiva.com>;
sent in my cv yesterday and got an invite for a pre employment test for next thursday this morning.... send yours asap. Please anyone who knows the test format for vetiva should kindly help out. It would be highly appreciated
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by issabag: 8:15am On May 19, 2013
lockedOut: careers@vetiva.com <careers@vetiva.com>;
sent in my cv yesterday and got an invite for a pre employment test for next thursday this morning.... send yours asap. Please anyone who knows the test format for vetiva should kindly help out. It would be highly appreciated

Hope the test was good...what was it like?
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by OkaiCorne(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2013
Get foreign GMAT and practice for your vetiva test. I got this piece of information from a friend working there. Success to you all. smiley
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by omidan21: 5:01pm On May 23, 2013
issabag:

Hope the test was good...what was it like?
Any one have reliable info on vetiva capitals management pre-employment aptitute test.pls house bring it on.opportunity comes but once,I don't wanna lOse dis one I heard their cut off is 60percent,oi wanna beat more than that.pls house,contribute to my success story by replying my post.
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by xxxifyxxx(f): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
Are they really paying N3million per annum for entry level? Isn't that a bit too small for the whole stress of Investment banking and all? I was thinking along the lines of N300,000 at least.
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Admitwithschola: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
xxxifyxxx: Are they really paying N3million per annum for entry level? Isn't that a bit too small for the whole stress of Investment banking and all? I was thinking along the lines of N300,000 at least.

So, they will give you 300,000per month and above and then train you from the scratch again, abi? The earlier we agree that our pay should depend on the VALUE we can immediately bring to an organization, the much better for us..

I see no reason why an organization should handsomely pay an empty entry level candidate ‘with potentials’, when such an organization can hire from the pool of cheap professionals and pay them 350, 000 per month and also have them hit the ground running.
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by oxygen25: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Good day to everyone here, please I have a chat with Vetiva VERY soon, what should I expect? Thanks.

Btw, it is the first chat (after test)
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by issabag: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
oxygen25: Good day to everyone here, please I have a chat with Vetiva VERY soon, what should I expect? Thanks.

Btw, it is the first chat (after test)

Hi,

What was the test like?
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by oladayos: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2013
Hello guys. I ave dir test tomorrow n I don't knw wat to read. I just receive dir mail to come for a test. Kindly help for d test formate pls!!! Thanks
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by dwhyno(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2013
'sanme:
@Jarus.

Really don't know if you still have your link in VETIVA but if you do........... can you pls help us ask what the entrance test format is like now? Gmat, shl or ??

Pls does anyone really have any info on Vetiva Capital? Am writing d test very soon pls ℓ̊ nid info on dia test and recruitment process.................PLS HELP as GOD Bless U More
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Yhemysam(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls who has information about Vetiva capital mgt LTD test. I have to write the test tomorrow. Urgent Pls!
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by youngwolf(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello Please, i would love someone to please help me with what to expect in the aptitude test. SOMEBODY PLS...
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by ElDeeVee(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
pls someone help me on wat to expect in d test? just got an invite now
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Hadet: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Did you get any response from anyone about the test? Have you written the test? How was it?

youngwolf:
Hello Please, i would love someone to please help me with what to expect in the aptitude test. SOMEBODY PLS...
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by youngwolf(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Hadet:
Did you get any response from anyone about the test? Have you written the test? How was it?

i dint make it. there are 55 qs, and one essay. its not too difficult sha. jus study Gmat Qs well
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by ElDeeVee(m): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Hello all, I did the test exactly a week ago and I've not gotten a response from them....wats happening??
Re: VETIVA Capital Management by nitrogen(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Hello all, I did the test exactly a week ago and I've not gotten a response from them....wats happening??

They'll get back to you very soon, maximum of two weeks, ensure you are prepared for an interview, if you get a success mail, an interview session is scheduled immediately.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: VETIVA Capital Management by Koffies(f): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please house, does anyone have an idea of the annual revenue of Vetiva? I'm doing a research on the investment banking industry and I need that information.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Every Nigerian Lady Must Learn A Skill. / Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha / Italian Hospital Worker Accused Of Skipping Job For 15 YEARS STRAIGHT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.