Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. (57151 Views)

Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago / Trinidad & Tobago: Is It A Place To Be? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Harzontorh: 1:32am On Feb 17, 2018
frank94:
Abuja embassy will be the best for T&t visa. (2) you have to go to the embassy to know the cost of the visa but I don't think it will be high...(3)working permit is the best and also religious visa like your a pastor coming here to preach or deliver lectures.student visa is also good but you need enough money like usd$15,000 to usd$20,000 for you and your wife to process the student visa depending on the university.. ....for hotel booking go online and do that with nice hotels here because the immigration at the POE will be happy you paid for costly hotel for 3nights...Any other questions I will attend to it�

OK, Good. I just read this long thread of 10 pages right from Page 1. This is my first time to comment on an 'unconcerned' nairaland post/thread as I am an observer only. I am currently in France and I DON'T/NEVER wish to travel to the Caribbean nor Trinidad, but the main reason why I am writing this is to pay a respect and stand an 'ovation' to Mr Frank94. I cant even believe you are a Nigerian. You have been on this thread since 2013. What the f*ck!! And you are still consistent and still pouring information and polished advice for the money risk and how to's of Trinidad and Tobago. Mehn you are one in a million. I sympathise as you were seeking advice at page 0 and only one guy (seunny4lif) was there to answer you completely, now you are in T&T and you are coping. You have made it already bro. God has blessed your 'hustle'. You are different, I have never seen someone like you. I envy your courage, determination and honesty!!! I voluntarily help people to with information to w/African states on other threads, but common, you have been here since 2013. That's crazy 5 years!!. you are too much. I doff my cap and bow in respect. You deserve 'anything'. I just want to say 'God bless you for being different'.

However, Mr Originalsly, I respect you a lot . Right from the threads about U.S.A smiley I know you help people with good info too. But you were at first skeptical about frank94's issue on page 1 (which you shouldn't have been) but thank God you quickly admitted he was special and he mad it. So you changed the game stylishly, kudos. I understand.

Nevertheless, May We All make it in Life both from home an Abroad. let's learn from people no matter how stupid they sound at first, don't judge!

Once Again, Mr Frank94, You deserve everything, God bless.

Best Regards.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Harzontorh:

OK, Good. I just read this long thread of 10 pages right from Page 1. This is my first time to comment on an 'unconcerned' nairaland post/thread as I am an observer only. I am currently in France and I DON'T/NEVER wish to travel to the Caribbean nor Trinidad, but the main reason why I am writing this is to pay a respect and stand an 'ovation' to Mr Frank94. I cant even believe you are a Nigerian. You have been on this thread since 2013. What the f*ck!! And you are still consistent and still pouring information and polished advice for the money risk and how to's of Trinidad and Tobago. Mehn you are one in a million. I sympathise as you were seeking advice at page 0 and only one guy (seunny4lif) was there to answer you completely, now you are in T&T and you are coping. You have made it already bro. God has blessed your 'hustle'. You are different, I have never seen someone like you. I envy your courage, determination and honesty!!! I voluntarily help people to with information to w/African states on other threads, but common, you have been here since 2013. That's crazy 5 years!!. you are too much. I doff my cap and bow in respect. You deserve 'anything'. I just want to say 'God bless you for being different'.

However, Mr Originalsly, I respect you a lot . Right from the threads about U.S.A smiley I know you help people with good info too. But you were at first skeptical about frank94's issue on page 1 (which you shouldn't have been) but thank God you quickly admitted he was special and he mad it. So you changed the game stylishly, kudos. I understand.

Nevertheless, May We All make it in Life both from home an Abroad. let's learn from people no matter how stupid they sound at first, don't judge!

Best Regards.
I just tried to contribute my own

I was in France last year April
I will be visiting again next year summer grin cheesy
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
Harzontorh:

Best Regards.
seunny4lif:

I was in France last year April
I will be visiting again next year summer grin cheesy
Mr Harzontorh thanks for your compliments may God bless you....@seunn4lif I believe you must have learn one or two lessons may god still bless your hussle....I'm so happy that I took the decision because it opened many doors of good things for me,I was also opportuned to travel to Caracas Venezuela ,Buenos Aires Argentina,Santiago Chile, Brazil,panama city, Seoul South Korea , Japan ,Denmark,Latvia,Malta and many Caribbean countries and hope to visit turkey and Russia this year may be I will touch Paris and Nice in France because I have been thinking about that place....That's why I advise people to come here with student or working visa and if your not comfortable with Trinidad & Tobago you can easily relocate to another country because it's very easy to get visa here if your a genuine resident unlike nigeria...God bless you all�

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
frank94:
Mr Harzontorh thanks for your compliments may God bless you....@seunn4lif I believe you must have learn one or two lessons may god still bless your hussle....I'm so happy that I took the decision because it opened many doors of good things for me,although it was not easy at the beginning.I was also opportuned to travel to Caracas Venezuela ,Buenos Aires Argentina,Santiago Chile, Brazil,panama city, Seoul South Korea , Japan ,Denmark,Latvia,Malta and many Caribbean countries and hope to visit turkey and Russia this year may be I will touch Paris and Nice in France because I have been thinking about that place....That's why I advise people to come here with student or working visa and if your not comfortable with Trinidad & Tobago you can easily relocate to another country because it's very easy to get visa here if your a genuine resident unlike nigeria...God bless you all�
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=frank94 post=65168461][/quote]

God bless you Frank on what you are doing, is it possible to travel with family if you are on student visa?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Harzontorh: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2018
seunny4lif:
I was in France last year April I will be visiting again next year summer grin cheesy
You Realy did well bro! Thumbs Up. You changed a Life!
I 'll be glad to see you come again. France is Out of the continent!
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Harzontorh: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2018
frank94:
Mr Harzontorh thanks for your compliments may God bless you....@seunn4lif I believe you must have learn one or two lessons may god still bless your hussle....I'm so happy that I took the decision because it opened many doors of good things for me,I was also opportuned to travel to Caracas Venezuela ,Buenos Aires Argentina,Santiago Chile, Brazil,panama city, Seoul South Korea , Japan ,Denmark,Latvia,Malta and many Caribbean countries and hope to visit turkey and Russia this year may be I will touch Paris and Nice in France because I have been thinking about that place....That's why I advise people to come here with student or working visa and if your not comfortable with Trinidad & Tobago you can easily relocate to another country because it's very easy to get visa here if your a genuine resident unlike nigeria...God bless you all�

Amen, Thank You too.

Skip Turkey and Russia � �

And Visit France!
Nice and Paris are cool, but I bet you don't want to miss Lille, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Lyon, Nantes, Strasbourg, Grenoble, Marseille, Perpignan and other numerous 'art de vivre' cities!
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Josh121:

God bless you Frank on what you are doing, is it possible to travel with family if you are on student visa?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello Oga Frank94 , please can one study nursing or medicine in any of the 3 universities you mentioned earlier ?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
cool
I was also able to travel to San Paulo Brazil, Panama city and Nassau, Bahamas.
Just like I wrote about Libya some years old and people were discouraging me but I took the bold step and I never regretted it.
My traveling to Libya open eyes to the world and after that I have visited over 20 countries cool
frank94:
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
grin
France is really nice but she has to do something about those terrorist attacks
Harzontorh:

You Realy did well bro! Thumbs Up. You changed a Life!

I 'll be glad to see you come again. France is Out of the continent!
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by writeprof(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2018
@frank94, thanks for the great job you're doing here. Pls, can a Nigerian get a teaching job- English language/literature in TnT?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by writeprof(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2018
@frank94, thanks for the great job you're doing here. Pls, can a Nigerian get a teaching job- English language/literature in TnT?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by boogie2: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello frank94. How are you. Thanks for this thread. I am interested in traveling to TT. Are there IT jobs there. I have a bsc in data management. Could I pick up a good job there not below minimum wage. Thanks
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2018
hello frank94, what are the step to apply for uni and do one have to pay for tuition fee before leaving Nigeria?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Josh121:
hello frank94, what are the step to apply for uni and do one have to pay for tuition fee before leaving Nigeria?
Josh121:
Hello Oga Frank94 , please can one study nursing or medicine in any of the 3 universities you mentioned earlier ?
Josh121:

you have to check the school through google and get all the information you need before you apply for admission.yes you have to pay half tuition fee and also bond fee before you leave Nigeria..yes one can study medicine in (UWI)University of West Indies and also (USC) university of southern Caribbean...for nursing programme,UWI and USC with COSTAATT that's college of science,technology and applied arts of Trinidad and Tobago is the best..costaatt tuition fee for nursing programme is low and affordable compared to USC and UWI. It's possible to travel with family on a student visa but your family need to get there on visa..

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Harzontorh:

Amen, Thank You too.

Skip Turkey and Russia � �

And Visit France!
Nice and Paris are cool, but I bet you don't want to miss Lille, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Lyon, Nantes, Strasbourg, Grenoble, Marseille, Perpignan and other numerous 'art de vivre' cities!

France is really a place to visit can't wait to be on break soon those cities you mentioned especially Lyon,Marseille and Toulouse have been on my mind for long to visit....i believe I can skip turkey but can't skip Russia..France and Russia here I come��..
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
frank94:
you have to check the school through google and get all the information you need before you apply for admission.yes you have to pay half tuition fee and also bond fee before you leave Nigeria..yes one can study medicine in (UWI)University of West Indies and also (USC) university of southern Caribbean...for nursing programme,UWI and USC with COSTAATT that's college of science,technology and applied arts of Trinidad and Tobago is the best..costaatt tuition fee for nursing programme is low and affordable compared to USC and UWI. It's possible to travel with family on a student visa but your family need to get there on visa..

Thank you for your reply , it possible after studying nursing for one to get job and secondly what visa will family come with ?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
writeprof:
@frank94, thanks for the great job you're doing here.
Pls, can a Nigerian get a teaching job- English language/literature in TnT?
yes you can get a teaching Job English/lit Eng but it won't be easy for you because government job here inT&t is man know man..but if you ever get it,that's the best thing the will happen to you because it comes with a lot of package and also the salary is very good..

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
frank94:

COSTAATT is not opening on my browser please can you help me check the fees if possible for degree in nursing . Thank you so much
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by writeprof(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
frank94:
yes you can get a teaching Job English/lit Eng but it won't be easy for you because government job here inT&t is man know man..but if you ever get it,that's the best thing the will happen to you because it comes with a lot of package and also the salary is very good..

okay. Thank you!
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
boogie2:
Hello frank94. How are you. Thanks for this thread. I am interested in traveling to TT. Are there IT jobs there. I have a bsc in data management. Could I pick up a good job there not below minimum wage. Thanks
yes there are IT jobs here but it's more occupied with locals and I doubt if there would be an opportunity for a foreigner to get the IT job...unless your employed with a private firm which is very rare�

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Frank94 I am able to open the school site but their fees is not stated on the site , please is there away you can help me get that info , I want to know how much to budget for it and start apply now before it sept . Please your help will not be taken lightly
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Josh121:
Frank94 I am able to open the school site but their fees is not stated on the site , please is there away you can help me get that info , I want to know how much to budget for it and start apply now before it sept . Please your help will not be taken lightly
The tuition fee including some expenses administrative fee and student insurance and student guild is $12,000ttd per semester,bond fee is $28,000ttd.accomodation $1,500ttd permonth with down payment of $800ttd for it...all this does not include your flight ticket and feeding...one good thing is that after your first semester you can pick 3 or 5 courses to do depending on how much you have for it.if you like you can finish your course within 4yrs if you have the money to register more courses or 7 yrs if you don't have money to register for your courses....you can also work while studying but that's not easyooo and your salary could only take care of feeding and transport ..... If you have the money,during semester break you could apply for any country visa you want that have embassy here in T&t....Student visa gives you more opportunity to get low flight ticket and also transit visa for Italy ,France or U.K. And transit through those countries without going through S American route(Brazil) which cost much....Getting Job here at government hospital when your done with the R-Nursing program here is easy and it comes with a lot of good benefits....and you have more opportunities to travel and work as RN in Canada or Australia which pays higher if you pass there exams....

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
frank94:
The tuition fee including some expenses administrative fee and student insurance and student guild is $12,000ttd per semester,bond fee is $28,000ttd.accomodation $1,500ttd permonth with down payment of $800ttd for it...all this does not include your flight ticket and feeding...one good thing is that after your first semester you can pick 3 or 5 courses to do depending on how much you have for it.if you like you can finish your course within 4yrs if you have the money to register more courses or 7 yrs if you don't have money to register for your courses....you can also work while studying but that's not easyooo and your salary could only take care of feeding and transport ..... If you have the money,during semester break you could apply for any country visa you want that have embassy here in T&t....Student visa gives you more opportunity to get low flight ticket and also transit visa for Italy ,France or U.K. And transit through those countries without going through S American route(Brazil) which cost much....Getting Job here at government hospital when your done with the R-Nursing program here is easy and it comes with a lot of good benefits....and you have more opportunities to travel and work as RN in Canada or Australia which pays higher if you pass there exams....
thank you for your reply frank94, I really appreciate it, please is the bond for family?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Clampard: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=frank94 post=65168461][/quote]
I love your courage , please I will like to get in touch with you
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Josh121:

thank you for your reply frank94, I really appreciate it, please is the bond for family?
Bond fee is only for one person,so when you pay for your own you pay for your wife and if possible the kids depends on the age....why they demand for this bond is for deportation incase you commit a crime,the immigration will deport you with the bond fee.....
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Clampard:

I love your courage , please I will like to get in touch with you
Thanks and how do you want to get to me?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
frank94:
Bond fee is only for one person,so when you pay for your own you pay for your wife and if possible the kids depends on the age....why they demand for this bond is for deportation incase you commit a crime,the immigration will deport you with the bond fee.....

my daughter is less than 1 year do i still pay bond for her ?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Josh121:

my daughter is less than 1 year do i still pay bond for her ?
No but when you come here with her you have to go through some immigration process to regularise her and I believe insurance must be involved but bear in mind that you will still pay her on bond when her age comes up..
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
frank94:
No but when you come here with her you have to go through some immigration process to regularise her and I believe insurance must be involved but bear in mind that you will still pay her on bond when her age comes up..

Okay Thank you so much , I will start apply for the school now .
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jelmusboy(m): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2018
I am a Medical Laboratory Scientist currently working in the UK on a fixed term contract. I will like to know if there are opportunities to work as a Medical laboratory scientist in T & T. I have been looking for how to apply for visa from UK but don't seems to get a clue.

@Frank94 Any idea?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / What I Saw In An Airline Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.