Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago (8046 Views)

Need Help To Get Cheapest Flight From Lagos To Trinidad And Tobago / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by donez(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2013
Pls my fellow Nairalanders what opinions do u have about this country..Is it a place one can go and land a lucrative job easily?...Does their currency have value like d USdollar?.Is it generally a safe place to travel to?..Pls i need ur opinions cos i want to go there
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by onatisi(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
my brother go for it ,the place is good ,i wish to go there myself but their visa requirements is too tough for me but believe me if u can get their visa u wont regret going there ,lots of nigerians are there too.let me know if u have a sure link to the place.thanks
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by donez(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
onatisi: my brother go for it ,the place is good ,i wish to go there myself but their visa requirements is too tough for me but believe me if u can get their visa u wont regret going there ,lots of nigerians are there too.let me know if u have a sure link to the place.thanks
tanks 4 d info..How about their currency??
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by omega25red(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
onatisi: my brother go for it ,the place is good ,i wish to go there myself but their visa requirements is too tough for me but believe me if u can get their visa u wont regret going there ,lots of nigerians are there too.let me know if u have a sure link to the place.thanks
donez: tanks 4 d info..How about their currency??
isn't it obvious that the person telling you to go hasn't been there before from his response?

anyway you can get the info you need by doing a google search. 1 U.S dollar = 6 trinidad and tobago dollar
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by onatisi(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
omega25red: isn't it obvious that the person telling you to go hasn't been there before from his response?

anyway you can get the info you need by doing a google search. 1 U.S dollar = 6 trinidad and tobago dollar
ok , i wont deny the fact that i dont live there but do i need to live somewhere to know how the place is ?i guess if u are asked about the situation in Syria u will have an idea about the place . well my girl friend lives there and i know the the federal govt sends ppl there to study as part of the Niger delta amnesty program me and the country is very rich in oil , do u still need more info ?if u do i will gladly supply u in abundance
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by omega25red(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
onatisi:
ok , i wont deny the fact that i dont live there but do i need to live somewhere to know how the place is ?i guess if u are asked about the situation in Syria u will have an idea about the place . well my girl friend lives there and i know the the federal govt sends ppl there to study as part of the Niger delta amnesty program me and the country is very rich in oil , do u still need more info ?if u do i will gladly supply u in abundance
Dude no vex. I was just pointing out to the poster that you hadn't been there before due to what your email says. i wasn't trying to disrespect you in anyway. I guess my wording seems harsh but no disrespect intended
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by onatisi(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
omega25red: Dude no vex. I was just pointing out to the poster that you hadn't been there before due to what your email says. i wasn't trying to disrespect you in anyway. I guess my wording seems harsh but no disrespect intended
no hard feelings my bro,we are just cool.
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by eddy1977(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2013
Just go there first. Who knows,maybe the gods will grant you favor. Or the ancestors will guide you to greener pastures.

No. Just kidding.
I wouldn't go to Trinidad. Just do your research well and make it to the USA. Once you get here,the sky is the limit. You can travel back and forth to godforsaken Trinidad and Tobago as many times as u want.
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by onatisi(m): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2013
eddy1977: Just go there first. Who knows,maybe the gods will grant you favor. Or the ancestors will guide you to greener pastures.

No. Just kidding.
I wouldn't go to Trinidad. Just do your research well and make it to the USA. Once you get here,the sky is the limit. You can travel back and forth to godforsaken Trinidad and Tobago as many times as u want.
my brother ask anybody and they will tell u ,if u get to tt u wont think of usa again.ask nigerian nurses and doctors there.do u know how strigent and hard their visa is ?
do u know how much a menial worker is paid in a day ?the last time i checked it was almost 50 us ,the good thing when travelling anywhere is ,get skilled in an hand work .most especially building like masonry,carpentry ,steel bending and things like that .although this idea may sound stupid but this is the best advice ,forget ur grammar grammar certficate .get skilled
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by donez(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
@Onatisi.,As a medical lab scientist, wil they value my Nigerian certificate and offer me job?
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
donez: @Onatisi.,As a medical lab scientist, wil they value my Nigerian certificate and offer me job?
so u are even in the medical feild?whaoooo splendid i envy u i swear.dont apply for a visiting visa try and apply for a job first even my girl friend there is been treated by a nigerian doctor and nurse ,ppl put too much emphasis on usa and canada but believe me when i say u wont regret it .try and search for jobs site in that area ,once u have ur degree certificate which can be verified you will get a job .
how i wish u could pack me in ur luggage and take me along
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by donez(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
onatisi:
so u are even in the medical feild?whaoooo splendid i envy u i swear.dont apply for a visiting visa try and apply for a job first even my girl friend there is been treated by a nigerian doctor and nurse ,ppl put too much emphasis on usa and canada but believe me when i say u wont regret it .try and search for jobs site in that area ,once u have ur degree certificate which can be verified you will get a job .
how i wish u could pack me in ur luggage and take me along
do u mean i should apply 4 a job there from Nigeria?...Also is it true d country is visa free to Nigerians? Tanx
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by onatisi(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2013
donez: do u mean i should apply 4 a job there from Nigeria?...Also is it true d country is visa free to Nigerians? Tanx
read through my earlier post ,digest and understand then contact their embassy for more information.thanks
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by richlove29: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello Friends Please I want to use this time to inform you that No body to should make any attempt to apply or planing,Preparing to visit Trinidad and Tobago, Because we were very arrrased Yesterday after all the money we have spent to get their Visa and they treated us Like a poo at the Port of Entry in Piarco Airport Trinidad And deport us back Imidiately with No reason Or questions from Us..
Please My fellow Nigerians Let have a good thought towards ourself and chase this Nonsence silly Naughty Person Trinidad and tobago Emabassy Away From Our country They are Using us to make money And I am even crying Now Brother sisters.. Please let stop Nonsence and let look better forther I have wasted over 1million 2hundred thousand And me my friend was deported without reason No crime And nothing allowed.... Please say somethings brother.. this ppl need to be stop before is too late the embassy need to be burnt away ....Everyone here should use my own to learn a lesson.... Never ever Travel to T and T they are really Bastardly sucks... thank you
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by frank94(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
You deported your self,most of the nigerians comeing to this country don't package their self very well,you know this people take us as economic migrant seeking for greener pasture all over the world.IN all this I will list,you must fall victim of one and that's why they deported you.1 cornfirm hotel booking paid for 3 or 4 nights not reservation.2 invitation letter from some one inviting you whether company or individual,because at the port of entry they must call the person to come and pick you up.3 enough PTA to show that you are genuie tourist if you are comeing with a tourist visa,4 return ticket which must not be more than 2 weeks 5 the way you speak with the immigration at the port of entery to convince them that you are comeing in to the country strictly for business or vacation.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
been there before and i tell u they hate Nigerians. lived in port of spain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by xbigwigx(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
i read all the posts here, and i still want to visit trinidad... @richlove29 can you please inbox me the link to get a visa to TT thanks
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by adegs727: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
@ frank94 please how did you travel to T and T without transit or did u get transit visa from which country please reply me pls
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by adegs727: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
@ frank please here is my what's app number 08062150865 pls
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by adegs727: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
Please house I have T and T visa and it got expired I have renew it and looking for a way to travel but I was denied transit visa at UK and USA embassy please my people which route can I take to get there please for God sake
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by onatisi(m): 3:35am On Nov 02, 2015
adegs727:
Please house I have T and T visa and it got expired I have renew it and looking for a way to travel but I was denied transit visa at UK and USA embassy please my people which route can I take to get there please for God sake
take the Brazil route
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by lillaowow(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
onatisi:
take the Brazil route

If una like yourself and your money, no try am o.

if na like several months ago, you will have little problem. but some naija people don show brazil and the airlines shege. gets to their country on t transit and decided they're not going anymore. detained for some weeks and seek asylum on humanitarian grounds. Brazil don tear eyes oo, dem go show you. Better go find transit visa or "fogerrit".
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by onatisi(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
lillaowow:

If una like yourself and your money, no try am o.

if na like several months ago, you will have little problem. but some naija people don show brazil and the airlines shege. gets to their country on t transit and decided they're not going anymore. detained for some weeks and seek asylum on humanitarian grounds. Brazil don tear eyes oo, dem go show you. Better go find transit visa or "fogerrit".
thanks for eye opener.but what if the passenger has all tickets ready? The man that asked the question too is reading and I believe he will follow your advice
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by lillaowow(m): 3:16am On Nov 05, 2015
onatisi:
thanks for eye opener.but what if the passenger has all tickets ready? The man that asked the question too is reading and I believe he will follow your advice

Brazil route is a "No no" except your final destination is brazil. You stand a goo chance if you're a frequent flyer and you passport get so many entry an exit stamps. But most people using the brazil na first time flier with only.one exit stamp on their passport, no confirmed accommodation for wia dem dey go, dem no get anybody for the country wia dem dey go, dem dey go vacation, na only 800usd dem get, job for home country no dey verifiable, you sef think am nah. Majority of naija don job brazil in the past on humanitarian ground. Most airline now won't even fly a nigerian via the brazil route. Trust me on that except you show the required visa. No waste your money abeggi.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by chaiks: 11:52am On May 30, 2017
onatisi:

my brother ask anybody and they will tell u ,if u get to tt u wont think of usa again.ask nigerian nurses and doctors there.do u know how strigent and hard their visa is ?
do u know how much a menial worker is paid in a day ?the last time i checked it was almost 50 us ,the good thing when travelling anywhere is ,get skilled in an hand work .most especially building like masonry,carpentry ,steel bending and things like that .although this idea may sound stupid but this is the best advice ,forget ur grammar grammar certficate .get skilled
I like your comment bro.please do you think its possible to get paid internship there?I am a graduate who want to leave D's country but v no money.
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by Originalsly: 10:04pm On May 30, 2017
Do NL search....Frank94.... he lives/was living in TnT... has a thread on everything you need to know about travelling to that island... nothing but the bitter truth.
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by Sunjay13(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Cld u share d documents required to obtaining d trinindad& tobago visa pls?
onatisi:
my brother go for it ,the place is good ,i wish to go there myself but their visa requirements is too tough for me but believe me if u can get their visa u wont regret going there ,lots of nigerians are there too.let me know if u have a sure link to the place.thanks
Re: Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago by Wallace2107: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2019
onatisi:
its 6 yrs after,i hope u have visited TnT. I USED TO LIVE IN PORT OF SPAIN,IF U AINT INTO OIL N GAS OR MEDICALS, SORRY...U ARE SO oyo.it took me 6 years after ur post to reply u. hope it finds u well

(1) (Reply)

Aero Marks 60 Years Of Flight Operations In Nigeria / Let's Talk Ireland / My Passport Slept In Water For Two Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.