Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Breaking News: ACN Cardinals, Heads To Tribunal. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News: ACN Cardinals, Heads To Tribunal. (685 Views)

Amaechi Heads To Customary Court / ACN Funniest Head Butt! / Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: ACN Cardinals, Heads To Tribunal. by gratiaeo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
News filtering around Vatican city, suggest that ACN (Animal Congress Of Nigeria) members among the cardinals that elected the new pope is heading to tribunal first thing tomorrow morning. Lia momudu their spokesman have condemned the election in totality.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: ACN Cardinals, Heads To Tribunal. by Tolexander: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
Let me quote the topic before being edited by the OP!
gratiaeo: Breaking News: Acn Cardinals
Is Heading To Tribunal by
gratiaeo(m): 8:41pm
please try to get A to Z in english. After treating it, honestly, you would improve on your concord!
Re: Breaking News: ACN Cardinals, Heads To Tribunal. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
@Op.., you don kill me with laughter. This your joke is worth N1million
Re: Breaking News: ACN Cardinals, Heads To Tribunal. by gratiaeo(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Op.., you don kill me with laughter. This your joke is worth N1million
You go fear Naija thing nah
Re: Breaking News: ACN Cardinals, Heads To Tribunal. by gratiaeo(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Tolexander: Let me quote the topic before being edited by the OP!

please try to get A to Z in english. After treating it, honestly, you would improve on your concord!
Madan know better, sorry we did not attend the same school

(1) (Reply)

Should This Only Happen To "My Oga At The Top"? / APRIL Fool.... / Sawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.