Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: (16853 Views)

ACN Funniest Head Butt! / If Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Was To Be An English Teacher / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by snthesis(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2011
"This has made me suffused With Emotional Narcolepsy That The Homo Sapiens In The Metro-political Geographical Enclave of Edo Have Opted For Owanbe-ing Over Legislative Quomodo Dicis. Such A Reckless Display Of Narcissistic And Flamboyant Hedonism Is Capable Of Encumbering Our Nascent,  Democracy With Insidious Repercussive And Cataclysmic Exigencies’' shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by lala1: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2011
nawaooo.ds guy neva communicate o, shocked
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by ayusman16(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2011
No wonder he lost the primaries? When the delegates couldnt understand what he was saying. They arent sure if he wanted to contest or not. Poor dude.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by kodylicky(f): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2011
did he really say dat?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by eldav(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2011
lmao
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by StudioCFR(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2011
lol
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by shakara4u(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2011
lmao,
got a video of this guys speach durin thier session,
been laffin all tru
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2011
i am sure his name was writtten using heavy vocabulary so delegates just confuse vote the next guy
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by angelz(f): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2011
He just wanted attentn.
Now he's got it.
nonsense
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by StudioCFR(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2011
Na gramm*r nigerians wan chop?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by nethacker(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2011
he nvr knw where leg dey pain am grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by StudioCFR(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
The man dey too lousy

Him over sabi don cost am him return ticket.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by kpozite(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2011
If only grammar wins an election this guy will not only win this primaries but might as well been president.
But, unfortunately. Election is not grammar, that is why he lost.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by AmAlone: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
Studio CFR:

Na gramm*r nigerians wan chop?

I tire oooooooooooooo
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Vickivicki(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2011
Time don reach wey politics for our people go operate for the kind language wey we people sabi.

Chei,grammar no be my language!!! shocked smiley
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by 677ano(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2011
Now I see why he lost the votes with a speech
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Pitamack(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smileythis man never seizes to amuse me grin grin grin grin grin,wen will he realise that a man is not made up of words but actions,i fink showing him a way out of the senate is in the best interest of the Edo people n Nigeria at large.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by arogbowei: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hon. Obahiadbon ought not to have jumped ship, he ought to have remained with the PDP. This should serve as a lesson to all those carpet crossers who jump from party to party without any definite ideology. Serves him well. The earlier he finds his way back to his base the PDP the better for him.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Emmysteve(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2011
i will really miss this man's grammar  grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by lynxnoon(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2011
snthesis:

"This has made me suffused With Emotional Narcolepsy That The Homo Sapiens In The Metro-political Geographical Enclave of Edo Have Opted For Owanbe-ing Over Legislative Quomodo Dicis. Such A Reckless Display Of Narcissistic And Flamboyant Hedonism Is Capable Of Encumbering Our Nascent,  Democracy With Insidious Repercussive And Cataclysmic Exigencies’' shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Long and Short of the story: U R OUT!! grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by lakode(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
hahahaha,
snthesis:

"This has made me suffused With Emotional Narcolepsy That The Homo Sapiens In The Metro-political Geographical Enclave of Edo Have Opted For Owanbe-ing Over Legislative Quomodo Dicis.
, hahahah why not simply say  the people of Edo state , hahahaha this man go kill me one day , I go miss am oo make dem no vote am out nah sad smileysmiley smiley
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by lynxnoon(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
funny. . . . . . but can any really pinpoint wat he did while in office apart from making attention-seeking grammatical comments? grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by lwise(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
They decide to choose a representative over a comedian lol
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by ziashi(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2011
i guess most of his fellow house of Rep member wil be happy for this.atleast no one is going to confuse them with meaningless grammar.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
I this This so called Obahiagbon is an idiot. angry
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by patorini(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2011
snthesis:

PROBLEM!!!!!!! i don laff tire.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by berth(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
Ermm,, guess wuld miss dis guy!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by Ikwikwikwi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
OMG, I will miss his earth shaking isms and demeanor. He is a nice guy, better than some of the OLODOS in the house. Sitdon look morons.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by iflex: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2011
i think he is not serious
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by pipiclark(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
Very funny
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by 9ce(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2011
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin, i swear i will miss this guy's dramatic display in the house. Grammar does not make a man, ACTION does.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon After Losing The Acn Primaries: by bigdoo: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
Finally Nigerian electorate appears to be getting it right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian States Gets New Slogan.... Enjoy / Free Software To Always Win Baba Ijebu (lotto). Every Month / Killer Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.