Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

You Can Now Download Andriod Apps From Google Play Direct To You PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Download Andriod Apps From Google Play Direct To You PC (4068 Views)

Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots / **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** / Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Download Andriod Apps From Google Play Direct To You PC by ige101(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Google Play, formerly referred to as the Android Market, is the official application store for Android devices and tablets through which Google produce software applications, music, movies and books available for purchase and download to its teeming android users.

The Google Play store, which comes pre-installed on Android devices, is a medium through which users can purchase, download and install applications from Google and third-party apps developers. Google Play is the only way to download and install applications on Android devices without changing the device’s application setting to “allow the installation of non-market applications.”

Getting apps downloaded through the Google play store at times can be time consuming especially in times of slow/weak internet connection.In order to get things down faster,we have found a way you can download apps from the Google store direct to your PC in twinkle of an eye and thereafter transferring the downloaded apps to your android device

To download your favorite android apps from the Google play store,we shall make use of an app called http://ebimablog.com/2013/03/how-to-download-andriod-apps-directly-to-pc-from-google-playandriod-market.html
Re: You Can Now Download Andriod Apps From Google Play Direct To You PC by beyond101: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
AM on it, once it work, you get 5 stars
Re: You Can Now Download Andriod Apps From Google Play Direct To You PC by ige101(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
it has woked for so many and am sure it wil wok for u only if u follow d steps wela.ave more dan two hundred andriiod apps on my pc now
Re: You Can Now Download Andriod Apps From Google Play Direct To You PC by beyond101: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
it work, excellent , ninja get brain 5 stars for u
Re: You Can Now Download Andriod Apps From Google Play Direct To You PC by ElizabethWe: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2022
You can now download android apps from google play directly to your pc phones. if you are a hardcore game lover then this article is for you. The reason why I included this post in my blog is that I wanted to give the google play store another try. Must you check this https://gremifusters.com/ and get more new steps about mobile apps. After trying it once, I found that downloading and installing apps on my android smartphone was really easy than ever before.

(1) (Reply)

I.con The World's First Smart Condom / Tecno's 2nd Worst Smartphone / Rumour;tecno L9 Specs,price & Release Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.