Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water (23948 Views)

15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning And Its Benefits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2013
Hahahahaha; I'm Lol right now on your comment. Dude; for me, 2 litres a day is a lot....Lol.... grin cool
gwas:
2 litres of water in a day and you say you drink lots of water? Lol, that's what I drink at a go!

1 Like

Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by kalufelix(m): 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
more beer
more food
more sex
more weed
and more WATER!
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Petraman(m): 2:03am On Mar 16, 2013
Water has been identified as human best friend ever. So take much water to help in improving ur health.
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by jessyb: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2013
absolutely true about water. check how water can prevent body odour at www.healthandgadgetry..com
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by ilelabola(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2013
I really thank everybody for their comments on this post.LET ME TELL U TOO MUCH EVERY THIS IS BAD......................for more info about our health like our page on facebook. www.facebook.com/basicknowledgeandwisdom [b][/b]
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by ceah(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
The best water you could take is the water from the spring.
The water we drink today in our world is dead.
Water from living spring around the world taste different and when you drink it makes the cells to be highly immune.
Living spring water when you drink can heal all sort of ailment in the human body.
since you cant get a living spring everywhere you can return the water back to its natural state using the biodisc
living water can help take care of Arthritis, Romanticism, Migraine, Stroke, Osteoporosis, kidney stone etc
To know more you can visit this thread:
The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health
https://www.nairaland.com/208012/bio-disc-living-water-scalar
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by Miraclebaby1109: 1:30am On Jul 22, 2013
I lost 1 stone within 2month by drinking 2/3 liters of water every day. So water is good for weight loss too
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by demmy55(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2013
Na water sure pass o!
Re: Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water by gynny(f): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
How much water should I drink? Water is essential for health, digestion but how much water you should drink depends on lots of factors, click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-much-water-should-i-drink/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? / As COVID-19 Cases Rise, Patients Face Difficulties Accessing Healthcare In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.