Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. (19745 Views)

Bridegroom In A Grooming Wedding Wear / Hair Questions! Post Them Here / Fashion Thread For Men: Share Fashion & Grooming Tips! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by sade511(f): 12:34am On May 14, 2006
You mean which one is better or which do you put on first?
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by nike4luv(f): 1:16am On May 14, 2006
which goes first
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by Outkast(f): 2:25am On May 14, 2006
the lip gloss then the shimmer.

@hot-angel, I've been looking for a yellow shirt also, I'm in love with that color now, but that girl in the pic, is that yello or gold?

Sha, my tips

Never over-do accesories, if you wear big earrings, wear no necklace or a small one and if you wear a necklace, put on simple earring not to overdo it

Juxtapose things and give them your own spin. Mix something modern with something vintage or rich in heritage. It also helps so you avoid looking like everyone.
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by sade511(f): 2:37am On May 14, 2006
Yeah with whatever you wear try to make it your own cause I know every girl hates when someone has on the same outfit as them.
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by nike4luv(f): 3:03am On May 14, 2006
lol great
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by nike4luv(f): 8:24am On May 14, 2006
what goes with a orange kampala [gown]
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by sade511(f): 11:58pm On May 14, 2006
Brown and gold and like earthy colors.
I dont know how its sown so I wouldnt know what type of shoes to wear on it.
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by spikedcylinder: 10:11am On May 15, 2006
Orange seems to go with green too.
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by nike4luv(f): 11:42am On May 15, 2006
i had black and cream wif it,, dont laugh, i post a pict when i get home embarassed
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by beyunce(f): 1:33pm On May 15, 2006
try and look natural once in a while and be urself.
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by hotangel2(f): 8:52pm On May 15, 2006
I did something yesterday with colors. Say crazy!! But people said it was cute.

SO new tip, DO SOMETHING CRAZY WITH COLORS! cheesy
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by spikedcylinder: 8:57am On May 16, 2006
Ha you´re lucky hot-a,in most cases,those crazy things with colours usually backfire! grin
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by dominobaby(f): 1:59pm On May 16, 2006
Nice tips y'all. I like that tip of brushn ur lips.lol.
Its important to stick to one cleanser, esp if it work for u. I use apricot scrub in d mornings and palmers face cleanser @nite or whenever i get back. It works pretty well 4 me.
I'll get more tips.
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by Eastcoast(f): 2:01pm On May 16, 2006
for those folks that get cold sores on their lips, i heard that putting toothpaste or listerine on it, would heal it in no time. undecided
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by hotangel2(f): 9:07pm On May 16, 2006
How to make ur hickeys go away!

Okay so you know u are going out with ur mom and dad, and u are gonna wear a cloth that will show that hickey on ur neck, or close to ur boobs.

Here's a tip for you: Hold a scarf. Tie the scarf round ur neck, and turn it to a style. Or use foundation to cover the red hickey mark. wink wink wink It works y'all!
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by spikedcylinder: 6:51pm On May 17, 2006
If you're the type that lines your eyes with kohl or roll up pens,smear your undereyes with powder before applying your eyeliner to avoid smearing.
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by nike4luv(f): 7:27pm On May 17, 2006
u guys think this doesnt clash [no mind ma face  embarassed]

as in the dress and the colours
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by spikedcylinder: 7:50pm On May 17, 2006
Its only the dress i can see.Whats it supposed to be clashing with?
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by nike4luv(f): 7:53pm On May 17, 2006
the necklace and earring, in case u cnt view well embarassed its pink
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by spikedcylinder: 7:56pm On May 17, 2006
The picture is quite blurred o.
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by nike4luv(f): 7:58pm On May 17, 2006
ok, its cul but theres nothing that looks like fashion disaster alert is dere?
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by hotangel2(f): 7:59pm On May 17, 2006
cheesy cheesy wheres the picture?
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by nike4luv(f): 8:09pm On May 17, 2006
gone, tis too ugly to be posted here
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by spikedcylinder: 8:14pm On May 17, 2006
Dont mind Nikky,she's a chicken! angry angry angry

grin
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by nike4luv(f): 8:15pm On May 17, 2006
sure i am, and ur one of de most beautiful catz i eva met kiss
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by spikedcylinder: 8:36pm On May 17, 2006
Lol!
Pretty B!cth! grin grin grin
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by socool1(f): 5:32am On Jun 10, 2006
ok here are some tips
1) gycolic wash is the best especially of you have spots or disclorations ( ddf gycolic wash)
2) if you are bleaching (which i dont advise) stay away from the sun and do not expose your self to too much sun, it burns your skin
3) bleaching will give you discolorations
4)try exfoliating your skin as much as 3 times aday if you have skin problems with AHA facial scrub (Thomas peter Roth AHA scrub) is the best, if you have regular skin, you can always use it once a week
5)If you break out alot, you might want to use products thats meant for sensitive skin, harsh treatment doesnt always mean better result, it might make your skin get worst
6)Make sure you wash your face at night before going to sleep, especially if you wear make up alot
7) stay away from heavy make up, you will end up with lots of oils, that might be enough to fry eggs
cool silver lipstick with black lip liner is awfull!!!
9) buy hair weave thats similar to your hair color, and make sure your tracks are covered at all times
10) the more natural you are, the better you look. try as much as possible to look natural( less is more)

clothes
pink top and pink pants doesnt look so cute
plastic earrings are getting a bit out of style
anything "lycra" is a NO NO

WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL IN OUR OWN UNIQUE WAY, THE WAY A LADY CARRIES HERSELF IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by socool1(f): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2006
sorry ya'll i made an error cry cry cry cry

4) try and exfoliate your skin 3 times in a week not ( 3 times a day) haba!!
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by hotangel2(f): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2006
so cool:

clothes
pink top and pink pants doesnt look so cute

Actually,truth of the matter is, wearing up and down flashy colors doesn't look soo good. if it's not black, navy blue, and dark color. Up and down same color looks more like awful.

Spice it up a bit ladies. Maybe the belt? A jacket? U know? SOmething!
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by cocofinest(f): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2006
Ladies,long jeans or long pants that are meant to be long shld stay long, when they stop anywhere b4 d feet or could be regarded as "high-waters" is a definite no-no.
Wearing sandals in which your feet are sticking out way too much in the front or has an unexplainable space at the back[d heel part] tends not to be too pretty.This goes for the feet again,if you r goin to wear sandals,plzzzz try getting a decent pedicure,ladies,we could do this at home ourselves wink,just a lil sugar scrub on the feet,massage through with baby oil and complete with your favorite polish could go a pretty long way.lol smiley
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by dominobaby(f): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2006
@so cool, menn no. 8 got me cracking.
Re: Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. by socool1(f): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2006
lol@ dominion baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! / Zara, H&M : In Lagos ?! / Daily Crochet Inspirations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.