Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Ladies,do You Have Heavenly Feelings!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies,do You Have Heavenly Feelings!! (965 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? / For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,do You Have Heavenly Feelings!! by mrsoma: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
A friend of mine who is married just told me she has never had heavnly feelings,even wit her hubby.(thinkin out loud #thethingswetakeforgranted#*!!

Anyway,she thinks she is weird becos of this as she enjoys intimacy still. I told its not uncommon and really nufin to worry about since she enjoys it all the same.

So ladies in d house,do you have heavenly feeling and if u do what will you advise her to do to achieve this.Shld she be worried??

Mods pls leave in the family as my friend wants constructive comments and I think she will get it here than d sexuality section.

And ladies lets be honest here and not claim multiple heavenlies when its nada tongue
Re: Ladies,do You Have Heavenly Feelings!! by Kandiiikane(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
Lmfaoo! You are a liar! Guys that do it indeed. You think say I be mumu?
Re: Ladies,do You Have Heavenly Feelings!! by jeffizy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Kandiiikane: Lmfaoo! You are a liar! Guys that do it indeed. You think say I be mumu?
huh? :-/
Re: Ladies,do You Have Heavenly Feelings!! by greatgod2012(f): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yes, it is a thing of the heart, if your mind is there, you will get it, however, do you involve in intimacy or lovemaking?, if it just intimacy, you may not, but if its lovemaking, and both of you explore all the "explorables" , you will definately get it.
May God help us all.
Re: Ladies,do You Have Heavenly Feelings!! by mrsoma: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yes, it is a thing of the heart, if your mind is there, you will get it, however, do you involve in intimacy or lovemaking?, if it just intimacy, you may not, but if its lovemaking, and both of you explore all the "explorables" , you will definately get it.
May God help us all.

Thanks great lady,its a thing of the mind indeed and u need to participate too.I told her to try n clear her mind and be open to exploring.and also keep telling herself dat this is her husband, so she needs to let the goddess in her lose. Unlike when she was single were she can decide to keep tryin diff ones,her hubby na her last bus stop lol so if she is hell bent on achieveing she needs to work with wot she has!

(1) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room / Jute Wall Hangings For Wall Decor / Crazy Things Included In A Marriage List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.