Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Are Suntan Tm & Hc Shirts Of Low Quality Or What? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Suntan Tm & Hc Shirts Of Low Quality Or What? (1837 Views)

Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! / Search The Online Stores For The Cool T Shirts Of Your Choice / Where Can I Get Shirts Of This Size ? 16/38 Measurement 41-97cm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Suntan Tm & Hc Shirts Of Low Quality Or What? by sirgigs: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
I seem not to understand something and I need you guys especially those with same experience to shed some light.
I observe TM shirts with those by H&C I buy from SUNTAN fades easily after 3 months of fair usage. Fair usage here means wearing each once weekly.
But those I buy directly from the manufacturers straight from the UK last longer even up to a year.

Is it that our dear Suntan is importing inferior quality shirts to sell here or what?
Please share your view
Re: Are Suntan Tm & Hc Shirts Of Low Quality Or What? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
I guess you'd have to made do with less quality given the price you buy them here.

1 Like

Re: Are Suntan Tm & Hc Shirts Of Low Quality Or What? by Keji3: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2013
I had same issue with them once and never went back there. HnC have on their websites nigerian authentic markerters of their products and suntan is not there.
Re: Are Suntan Tm & Hc Shirts Of Low Quality Or What? by tishat(f): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
do not forget our detergents here are hired killers to our expensive clothes,before you conclude use good detergents like persil,i sometimes get my shirts from those outlets mentions and when i pass them down to my younger one she rocks them as new.
Re: Are Suntan Tm & Hc Shirts Of Low Quality Or What? by dominique(f): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
My h&c shirts are still pretty much the same quality as they were for about two years now (they were bought in th uk). I'm always wary about buying these designer things from naija shops. if i'm buying cheapee, let it not be known designer names cool
Re: Are Suntan Tm & Hc Shirts Of Low Quality Or What? by sirgigs: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
tishat: do not forget our detergents here are hired killers to our expensive clothes,before you conclude use good detergents like persil,i sometimes get my shirts from those outlets mentions and when i pass them down to my younger one she rocks them as new.
Your right though but I use good quality soaps and its the same soap I use in washing purchased online yet those bought here fades 1st....lesson learnt Oooo
Re: Are Suntan Tm & Hc Shirts Of Low Quality Or What? by kach91: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Are Suntan Tm & Hc Shirts Of Low Quality Or What? by davo001: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2018
I bought some Hnc shirts from suntan and they are good and last they same way with the ones I bought from the UK

(1) (Reply)

(Not for Indomie generation)When Last Did You Use These Headsets??? / Cheap Clothes Latest Website - WWW.MARSHALSICONICDESIGNS.COM / Unique Fashion Deals(shoes,watches Etc) With Acute Fashio Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.