Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Happened To That Uniben Proff That Claimed To Have Found The Cure To HIV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Happened To That Uniben Proff That Claimed To Have Found The Cure To HIV (546 Views)

A Female Doctor Commits Suicide After Testing Positive To Hiv / Breakthrough: Nigerian Rev. Doctor Claims To Have Cure To Hiv/aids / Is There Cure To Hiv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To That Uniben Proff That Claimed To Have Found The Cure To HIV by DarryOsh(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
I av bn wondering.......
Re: What Happened To That Uniben Proff That Claimed To Have Found The Cure To HIV by bambuzz88: 12:43am On Mar 15, 2013
DarryOsh: I av bn wondering.......
dont mind some of deluded lecturers we have in the system, imagine a lecturer,an immunologist to be specific telling me his own true story of how he confirm in a lab, a patient fully cure of hiv virus by a babalawo, despite all the teachings of adenine ,dna,rna, hiv genome he was dictating from his lecture note......the fact is most of this lecturers really have not satisfy there stomach enuf to have d strenght to really study the complexity of hiv genome in question, which is where the explanation of the cure should come from..rather they chose to reason so naive that they made some concoctions or mixture with absolutely no pharmcognosy effect on the virus,how did he come about it, no explanation, mayb he went into trance just like kekule nd d benzene rings, well i think we need a major shift of technological advancement in our educational system nd d nation as a whole, to many dull headed nd articulate incompetent we have as a leader
Re: What Happened To That Uniben Proff That Claimed To Have Found The Cure To HIV by Godmother(f): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2013
If he's real onnly time will tell
Re: What Happened To That Uniben Proff That Claimed To Have Found The Cure To HIV by dominique(f): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
^ his report is too ambiguous for it to be taken seriously. I was sceptical when he came out with a miracle cure using herbs with no name, or chemical composition. No published report, no detailed explanation on how the miracle herbs attack the virus antibody. It's disappoint that an academic to think he can achieve fame with a scam like this. He should have known questions will be asked. Even if his university hadn't disclaimed him, he wouldn't have gone far with his bogus claims.

(1) (Reply)

Your Health Is Your Wealth / Breastfeeding For Six Months 'cuts The Risk Of Dying From Cancer By 10%' / Women And Pregnancy:"pregnancy Q&A"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.