Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Where is Love ??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where is Love ??? (3509 Views)

Is Love Real / What Is Love?????? Pls Read / What Is Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where is Love ??? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2005
I would like to know if there are still loving and caring girls/ladies out there because I have been denied of it and I dont really know where to search for a restoration......please someone should help me out before it turns me to something else(Broken Heart).
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2005
I am here to help you my dear. There's still love. Just look for yours (she could be right under your nose).
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 4:58am On Aug 15, 2005
or right on top of it.
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 5:05am On Aug 15, 2005
Wesley, please be realistic. smiley

But seiously there's still love outside there. So many kinda love, just shine your eyes and find the right love.
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 5:06am On Aug 15, 2005
oh sirbuddy, you don't have to get broken hearted sad. just search for restoration anywhere (?). i hope you find love. cheesy

and shine your ears.
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 5:08am On Aug 15, 2005
Maybe? Some people go into camouflage just to fool you and make u feel they love you. try to understand their tone, so u'll know whether or not they mean what they are saying.
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 5:43am On Aug 15, 2005
uh huh
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 5:51am On Aug 15, 2005
sir buddy are you just finding out that there is no love out there, thats kinda slow, i gat to say. Gurls are after the money, Gurls out there are after the money notin else. This is irrespective of gurls in Philly, Nevada or my hometown Rocville. Its just a thing we guys have to accept. I aint saying that they are gold diggers but they aint messing with no broke broda
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 5:54am On Aug 15, 2005
that's a BIG lie. Except if you hang out w/ sluts and golddigger kinds. not every girl is liek that.....and sirbuddy is not broke. at least he didn't say so.
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2005
Stop quoting Kanye west.

Now to my point, Girls aren't out there for your money. SOme girls are, but not all girls. Stop generalizing al girls, cos when you do, you kinda get on my bones.

Gurls are after the money, Gurls out there are after the money notin else.

That is a very BIG FAT LIE!

If I am amongst the girls that aren't after a guy's money...then i am gonna have to say U lie.
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 6:16am On Aug 15, 2005
You sound stupid you know? rolleyes

i wasn't going to hurt your feelings, i was just telling you. I still stand on the ground that, Not all girls are after MONEY. WTF is money when there's no peace of mind to spend it? Love is so not dead! Stop saying love is dead. there are people out there that are so in love and don't even know how to express their love to the ones they love. Most people r out there, loving people that don't love them.
Love exists.it's just that it take a very long time before someone finds his/her true love. Love wasn't buried...it still lives. Just cause u've never felt or being in love doesn't mean love doesn't exist. Looking for a nice girl and hooking up with her means you "love" something about the girl. You can't just hook up with a complete stanger. If you want a nice girl, it means you will love the girl because she is nice. Nigg@ read your words before you click "post". Please!!!!!!
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 6:29am On Aug 15, 2005
you are always either criticizing or discouraging others. and that's sad. you're only going to break his heart even more.
and.love does exist if you ask me but only to special people. sirbuddy is special.
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 6:34am On Aug 15, 2005
you see wesley i don't criticise things i find disturbing, love is not for real in our generation. don't get the wrong impression of me, its just that it freaks me out when the truth is not told.
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2005
why do you just keep emphasizing on this "truth"? that's not telling the truth at all. it's called lying to people. you can't be saying just because something happened to you , that's how it is in real life. things are different for everyone. what have you got to say about those really terribly old married couples. they stay together for decades and are still happy w/ each other. it's called love!!
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2005
nddy:

WHY THEN DID YOU SAY IT ? CANT YOU JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF IF YOU KNEW IT WAS KANYE. I SIMPLY CANT UNDERSTAND. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A GURL AND EMOTIONS CAN BE VERY FRAGILE TO YOU. BUT I GAT TO BE REAL . ITS REALLY DEAD. WHY AINT BROKE BRODAS GETTING LOVE.

IT'S DISGUSTING WHEN U USE ALL CAPS!

Did u see how disgusting that was? I told you cos i knew u did quote him. Everyone's emotion shouldn't be toyed with...be you a girl, or a guy. Broke Brodas are getting love. Ask them. I am guessing you are broke and u ain't getting love, that's why u gat ur heels over your head tryna say love isn't real. Wake up and face reality...u know love does exist.
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2005
wesley i dont understand what you mean by something happened to me. Notin happened to me. It just the generation in which we are. Things have changed, gurls now look for secured future not love.
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2005
You are in the wrong nddy. Check the facts about this your new "generation". If we r in the same genration, dawg, i am sorry to say but, you are lacking behind. You need to pick up the pace and catch up. Love is everywhere. Just find yours.
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2005
like the questions clearly states where is love its buried short before our generation.
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2005
Well, to answer the question: Love is everywhere, just look for it and you'll find it. It could be right under your nose. The main fact that u once loved and got betrayed doesn't mean you won' find love somewhere else.
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2005
and ......you can't live securely w/ someone you don't love. you'll either quarell till you get divorced or one of you'll have to commit sucide.

and i don't know what you mean by  "our generation" that has nothing to o w/ love. or are you trying to say that there was love 80 years ago but it's not here anymore? or are you saying there never was no such thing as love. clarify!
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2005
I told you because i knew u did quote him. are you the only that knows i quoted him.
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2005
Forget kanye west and solve the case at hand puh-lease!
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2005
the way you said stop quoting kanye was just annoying
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2005
dear wesley, what i am saying is that gurls in our generation dont love guys, they love the money,
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2005
I didn't mean it to be annoying. I just said it because i knew u quoted him. Just like if i say, i am caught up...and you got me twisted. You would know i quoted usher. IF i offended u, please accept my apology..... sorry!
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2005
nddy:

dear wesley, what i am saying is that girls in our generation don't love guys, they love the money,

That's not true and you know it. I have told u not all girls. When will you stop generalizing people?
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2005
NOT ALL GIRLS LOVE MONEY angry it's really annoying because you're also extending that statement to me and girls like Hot-angel.
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2005
mind you i have never been betryed by love. every gurl i dated i make sure i never tell them i love you. The highest is i like you or i care. i repeat i have never been betryaed by love, ever since i have started dating.
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2005
Now i understand you, you are simply scared of the word "love". I see no reason why you can tell someone i care and[i] i like you[/i]...but you cant say "i love you". That's just extremely lame. Why would u not use the word love when you know u love the person? Is it just me or is the guy confused and needs tutoring?
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2005
well that's really not the right thing to do. you just have to swallow your pride and tell your girl the truth. you love her period... you might be thinking she don't love you....she just wants your money.... but you might be very very wrong.
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2005
you saying i am confused or needs tutoring is just bull crap. most people see you for the first tyme and say they love you. Hhhhhaaaa its a pity, love in our generation is crap, its all about the money. I simply can understand you are gurls daaaaaaaaa when you say guys do this, does it mean all guys do it but nevertheless i cant understand why people cant accept the truth . Remember i aint saying anyone is a gold digger
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2005
You shifted your gear right now. The kind of love that when people see you for the first time and they say they love you could be bullsh!t, but don't say love in General doesn't exist. Infact seeing a guy for the first time might not have anything to do with his money, could be just his looks. I ain't in support of that kind of love, but what i am in suport of is that Love does exist, and it'll continue to exist. Please get that in your brain cells!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.... / Amazing Giant Snake Found In The Red Sea / Pictures Of Nairalanders When They Haven't Taken Their Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.