Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Where is Love ??? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where is Love ??? (3517 Views)

Is Love Real / What Is Love?????? Pls Read / What Is Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2005
wait... if you think girls like guys for money, can you tell mw why guys like girls? for what? ooohhh i got it. never mind. now that's lame
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2005
you see i meant love in general i just used as an example. i wasnt wrong when i asked seun to get you a kids forum
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2005
Will u STFU about kids forum?? You ain't making sense. If seun agrees to do that i will ask him to make a forum for lame and closed minded people like you.
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2005
yoou see how mature you can be ? was that for you , wesley asked what do guys look for in a gurl ? and i answered her. you went blah blah blah , does that show maturity even though i didnt put wesley's name cant you ask to get cleared. i cant understand,

(critics live for ever)
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2005
I was cleared Sir. I just had to make it known to you that if you could say someone needed a kid's forum, you would need one for being lame/closed minded.
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2005
you didn't answer. what do guys look for in a girl? how big their boobs are?
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2005
agel dont try to act smart by saying you were cleared. just admitt it. why do you hate the truth? Wesley, i cant say for all guys but i do know what i want
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2005
well then it's cleared. whatever you sow you'll reap. if you like a girl because she has a big booty then there's no problem w/ her liking you for your money. that's not love. sorry. now i get you.

now back to the OP. since sirbuddy is searching for love not booty then i think he'll find his true love soon. don't you think Hot Angel?
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2005
nddy:

agel don't try to act smart by saying you were cleared. just admitt it. why do you hate the truth? Wesley, i can't say for all guys but i do know what i want

I wasn't acting smart. I was cleared!!!

What is not clear in this post??
you see i meant love in general i just used as an example. i wasnt wrong when i asked seun to get you a kids forum

rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Where is Love ??? by nddy(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2005
@wesleyif thats what you think fine but guys look for smart, booty and booby gurl. b
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2005
okay fine. sirbuddy is looking for a smart booty and booby girl to love and nobody should discourage him.
Re: Where is Love ??? by terry(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2005
where is love ? its in the air.
Re: Where is Love ??? by Chigszy(f): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2005
hell no that is a wrong statement @nddy. yeah some grls are after money but not all like me for example. i rather we share stuff as in i rather we split the cost. i am very independent thank you very much..... a guy spending money on me makes me worthless. i mean even my bro or sis spending money on me makes me uncomfortable.......... i rather i work my ass off and enjoy my money later...

lets not generalise
Re: Where is Love ??? by osoba(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2005
dear , somebody are you since looking for the love,to love is not on the earth again since our grand,grandfather has death,love followed them to the god side,dear can you think of what love is them,love do not heat,love do not ask weither you are a muslim or a christian ,love dono what to if you are a rich somebody or poor somebody,so dear the way the religion,life style and today is affecting love is not encourage love to growth.dear i was be punches by love 3 mouth ago beco,s the lady i am dating is chritian and i am a muslim guy ,the relationship was be deal by her parent,but if polluted nature love can since let me havimg affection ,i will call it the great tureover the kindom of love, i need to love somebody grin
Re: Where is Love ??? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2005
Well, POVERTY has lead of girls to doing what they never thought in their wildest imagination that they will do.(PROSTITUTION).

I hope that I will able to find that special part of me that was long taken away from me....

Lets just say that I understand the fact, that LOVE still exists but in a deminished state due to this ugly trend and to find LOVE is just like ALGEBRA ........am still looking for a cool formula for it.
Re: Where is Love ??? by twinkledew(f): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2005
dude there is still love out there. pray to God and search well. i love my boy friend to bits and i give him all the love with my whole strength. grin
Re: Where is Love ??? by twinkledew(f): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2005
the cool formula is prayers
Re: Where is Love ??? by Greatpeter(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2005
There is still love but it is depreciating on daily basis.
Re: Where is Love ??? by vexxy(f): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2005
Love should never depreciate.
Re: Where is Love ??? by spikle(m): 1:46am On Aug 19, 2005
true talk vexxy luv shld neva depreciate but reciprocate as it doesnt involve dictacte but give and take tongue
Re: Where is Love ??? by vexxy(f): 1:54am On Aug 19, 2005
Love is patient and kind. Love forgives and remembers no wrong.
Re: Where is Love ??? by layi(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2005
Love is Life.
Re: Where is Love ??? by vexxy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2005
what is life without love?
Re: Where is Love ??? by terry(m): 4:07am On Aug 22, 2005
nothing
Re: Where is Love ??? by hotangel2(f): 4:25am On Aug 22, 2005
Hey terry. Long time!
Re: Where is Love ??? by Greatpeter(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2005
No more love, it no longer exist, now I know.
Re: Where is Love ??? by vexxy(f): 2:45am On Oct 14, 2005
Those are words spilling from a broken heart
Re: Where is Love ??? by Greatpeter(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2005
yes you got it.

Does it exist?
Show me one and i will show you millions of shattered love.
Re: Where is Love ??? by uchetobi(f): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2005
the luv is in my heart
Re: Where is Love ??? by esconedge(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2005
love simply means the feeling of a heavy heart beat wen you think of something.......
Re: Where is Love ??? by WesleyanA(f): 1:09am On Oct 15, 2005
then i guess love means different things to different people. cool cool
Re: Where is Love ??? by Greatpeter(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2005
Love is miracle not understood, an instict.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Makes Fbi Most Wanted List For Stealing $44m / Happy New Year 2013 With Thanks To God! / His name is " Barry Sotero" Not "Barack Obama"," Ex-Iluminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.