Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. (3646 Views)

I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice / He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do / Husbands, Sometimes Your Wife Just Wants To Have A Good Night's Sleep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Abukenzy(f): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
I need your candid advice.....I've been thinking of how to improve on my sexual life cos my hubby love it soo much like his meal, but i dnt like it.
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by BabaOyo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
Abukenzy: I need your candid advice.....I've been thinking of how to improve on my sexual life cos my hubby love it soo much like his meal, but i dnt like it.
Hmmmm.....you really need to expantiate more madam!!!
What don't you like about it?
Is it the timing? Is it his style? Do u have few days u make the move yourself? Have u enjoyed with some of ur ex before? Do u think of it at all? Have u ever tried to please ur man the few times u do it? Are your kids demanding more from you- timewise & energy wise?
Let us know more!!! Don't be shy dear....the cabal women will understand. And Baba Oyo will do the rest!!!
Adura wa a Gba o.....Ase e

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
LOOOL who is this baba oyo? I know its an old member but who? . . Richard no vex o! but I have to borrow your favorite emoticon undecided

God Help us GreatGod no vex too wink
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by BabaOyo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
chaircover: LOOOL who is this baba oyo? I know its an old member but who? . . Richard no vex o! but I have to borrow your favorite emoticon undecided

Madam Presido...Cabal women association of Nairaland....am the newest member who u will love to hate & hate to love!! Oya gimme a chair cover make my "dansiki" no dirty....I come from the palace of Alaafin....oya...my palm wine & bushmeat too!!!
@Op oya cabals don open page reach you...come expanciate!!!
Ori Ade o gbe o ooooo
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
Baba Oyo is Family section's breath of fresh air and I dey gbadum am big time, tickles my funny bones cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by BabaOyo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
jidegirl12: Baba Oyo is Family section's breath of fresh air and I dey gbadum am big time, tickles my funny bones cheesy

Na this woman wey thief my king....oops sorry...wey my king dey go sip Jackie with for city.....*make I no talk much*!!
Eni to ba ju ni lo le ju ni nu!!!
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
chaircover: LOOOL who is this baba oyo? I know its an old member but who? . . Richard no vex o! but I have to borrow your favorite emoticon undecided

That's what I'm wondering too o. Definitely an old member! grin
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by BabaOyo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

That's what I'm wondering too o. Definitely an old member! grin
Wonder wonder wonder......wonder wonder wonder....till you turn to wonderer!!!!!!!
ILE oba to Jo......Ewa lo bu Kun o!!
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Na this woman wey thief my king....oops sorry...wey my king dey go sip Jackie with for city.....*make I no talk much*!!
Eni to ba ju ni lo le ju ni nu!!!

Kabiyesi dey guest room dey snore grin

Ju tani nu? Eni tio mo eni lon feni sere... masé logun mamo o! Emi gbo gbo ara Kiki ijongbon grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
Baba Oyo: .
Wonder wonder wonder......wonder wonder wonder....till you turn to wonderer!!!!!!!

Lol! grin grin

Anyway, I'm using your posts to polish my Yoruba skills so carry go jare!
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Madam Presido...Cabal women association of Nairaland....am the newest member who u will love to hate & hate to love!! Oya gimme a chair cover make my "dansiki" no dirty....I come from the palace of Alaafin....oya...my palm wine & bushmeat too!!!
@Op oya cabals don open page reach you...come expanciate!!!
Ori Ade o gbe o ooooo

Loooool Amin ooooo. . . On a serious note cabal lo fi enu pe beyen angry

errmmm BTW have you paid your dues undecided cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by BabaOyo(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
chaircover:

Loooool Amin ooooo. . . On a serious note cabal lo fi enu pe beyen angry

errmmm BTW have you paid your dues undecided cheesy
Dues ke? You want to give me the Jeffxy or what is his name treatment...Jeffrey.
Don't u know I come from Palace
Oba ba l'ori oun gbogbo o!!
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by BabaOyo(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

Lol! grin grin

Anyway, I'm using your posts to polish my Yoruba skills so carry go jare!

Wowwww....finally someone gets the gist! That is the aim, feel free to quote & unquote.......u are most welcome!!
eni ba bere Ona ki I Sina!!!
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
@CC seriously how can you reply OP with this Baba Oyo jokes everywhere cheesy the guy already derailed 3threads with his proverbs cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by BabaOyo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Oya o Abukenzy.....come over and explain yourself....I have already brought the whole cabal to read your file and you nowhere to be found.....abi you & oga don dey argue play already ni? Make Dem no chase me comot this family land cos of you o!
Oto l'eni t'ori n'fo.......oto l'eni to n l'oogun o!!
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
jidegirl12: @CC seriously how can you reply OP with this Baba Oyo jokes everywhere cheesy the guy already derailed 3threads with his proverbs cheesy

Like ileoba said, his yoruba is helping me to test myself trying to read it correctly embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by RoyalRoy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
Baba Oyo: .
. Who is this Baba Oyo sef? Hmmmm...I feel your swags! Guess I need a book & a pen to take note of this your proverbs ! Nice concepts sir!
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2013
Abukenzy: I need your candid advice.....I've been thinking of how to improve on my sexual life cos my hubby love it soo much like his meal, but i dnt like it.

Sorry OP now my questions goes;

Don't you realize this when you're dating or both of you went cold turkey during courtship? No sex ual discussion atal?

Also, how's your day like ? I mean work, cooking, cleaning , and what time do you settle in bed?

And is he helping or just eat & watch sports and look forward to kondo entertainment when the lights are out when you're tired?

Why must you make love at night since it doesn't work for you? are you trying conceive and possibly scared to have albino?
Why not during daytime, pack the kids to your mom/ close relative and both of you go naked and do it everywhere when light is shinning down and AC cooling you off. Compromise.

I rest my case here grin
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by biolabee(m): 3:24am On Mar 16, 2013
Interesting when i said some women are frigid due to no fault of a man.... It seemed to be strange...

Dear OP

can you tell us more
Did you have any incidents of abuse in your past or a source of consistent stress presently
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by dayokanu(m): 3:31am On Mar 16, 2013
Baba Oyo onibara e n ba ole bo
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by baby124: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2013
Get your hubby involved in a sport or advice him to work out. Too much energy biko! If there is no gym around you, let him lift blocks for builders as a hobby just to pass away all the time he has. Trust me, when you get home he will be sleeping like a satisfied baby. Sex wouldn't be on his mind. The guy is not busy enough. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by dayokanu(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2013
baby_123: Get your hubby involved in a sport or advice him to work out. Too much energy biko! If there is no gym around you, let him lift blocks for builders as a hobby just to pass away all the time he has. Trust me, when you get home he will be sleeping like a satisfied baby. Sex wouldn't be on his mind. The guy is not busy enough. cheesy

Maybe he might also find willing partners to satisfy his huge urges outside. Thats also a possibility

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by BabaOyo(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2013
baby_123: Get your hubby involved in a sport or advice him to work out. Too much energy biko! If there is no gym around you, let him lift blocks for builders as a hobby just to pass away all the time he has. Trust me, when you get home he will be sleeping like a satisfied baby. Sex wouldn't be on his mind. The guy is not busy enough. cheesy
Wrong approach....u want him to kill his libido cos his wife is libido-less? Hehehe.....doesn't work like that!!!
Eru t'eyan o ba m'oju to ni ewure n gbe je o!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by BabaOyo(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2013
dayokanu: Baba Oyo onibara e n ba ole bo
hmmmm....omode o m'ogun...o n pe ni efo!!! Fara bale aburo, abi o fe sun tubu ni Hehehe!!
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by BabaOyo(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Dues ke? You want to give me the Jeffxy or what is his name treatment...Jeffrey.
Don't u know I come from Palace
Oba ba l'ori oun gbogbo o!!
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by JoannaSedley(f): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2013
One patriotic hell of a tribe. Me i no understand you people ohhhhhhh, but ride on jare.
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by JoannaSedley(f): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2013
---
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by baby124: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Wrong approach....u want him to kill his libido cos his wife is libido-less? Hehehe.....doesn't work like that!!!
Eru t'eyan o ba m'oju to ni ewure n gbe je o!!!

Why not? The guy simply has too much energy, not enough work or not enough responsibility. If you have big responsibilities and are truly busy, sex will not be like food to you.

Yea right at the proverb! Smh! What's wrong with working out? Sex is also a workout. Only difference is this time he will look better, healthier and have less energy at sleep time. You know it works! cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by baby124: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Maybe he might also find willing partners to satisfy his huge urges outside. Thats also a possibility

Just because he is asked to work out? Does he want to die because of exessive sex? Too much of everything dey kiLl. I don't think the wife is complaining about sex, she says his apetite is more than usual. Maybe he's addicted to sex and other underlying things. I only suggested a practical approach.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by dayokanu(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
baby_123:

Just because he is asked to work out? Does he want to die because of exessive sex? Too much of everything dey kiLl. I don't think the wife is complaining about sex, she says his apetite is more than usual. Maybe he's addicted to sex and other underlying things. I only suggested a practical approach.

The wife says she doesnt like sex and she just prefers sleeping.

Those men who go to UNILAG to pick babes do you think they are jobless its probaly because Madam at home developed the OP mentality

Theres another thread on this family section a guy complaining about the same thing, he says he doesnt want to cheat now, How long do you think he would hold out, Or how much temptations would he need to falter?

A Hungry man is more tempted by food than a filled man
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by baby124: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
I don't think she doesn't like sex, maybe the guy wants sex at a time when she wants to sleep or is asleep. She also hinted that he likes it like food. Everyday.lmao. People with serious responsibilities and a healthy sex life don't have sex everyday and numerous times during the day. cheesy. The husband probably knew they were sexually incompatible now. Maybe he thought he could teach her. OP, relax and just go along. Proposw the workout thing, just tell him you will like to see him fit for you in bed cheesy
dayokanu:

The wife says she doesnt like sex and she just prefers sleeping.

Those men who go to UNILAG to pick babes do you think they are jobless its probaly because Madam at home developed the OP mentality

Theres another thread on this family section a guy complaining about the same thing, he says he doesnt want to cheat now, How long do you think he would hold out, Or how much temptations would he need to falter?

A Hungry man is more tempted by food than a filled man
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Was he always like this or did he develop this appetite after marriage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Call Their Husbands 'our Daddy'? / Random Amazing Facts / You Need This At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.