Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. (3648 Views)

I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice / He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do / Husbands, Sometimes Your Wife Just Wants To Have A Good Night's Sleep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by biolabee(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
Na wa o

Persin talk say she no like sex say she like to dey sleep

E don become her s.ex drive is normal while the man na d randy he goat

I will not say more except I am directed by my Oga

Ish
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by dayokanu(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
baby_123: I don't think she doesn't like sex, maybe the guy wants sex at a time when she wants to sleep or is asleep. She also hinted that he likes it like food. Everyday.lmao. People with serious responsibilities and a healthy sex life don't have sex everyday and numerous times during the day. cheesy. The husband probably knew they were sexually incompatible now. Maybe he thought he could teach her. OP, relax and just go along. Proposw the workout thing, just tell him you will like to see him fit for you in bed cheesy

Abukenzy: I need your candid advice.....I've been thinking of how to improve on my sexual life cos my hubby love it soo much like his meal, but i dnt like it.

She said she doesnt like sex. I wonder what she thinks Married people do? Or whats the purpose of getting married then

If the guy start to do outside runs they would call him a goat

jennykadry: Was he always like this or did he develop this appetite after marriage?

Could it be that the girl conned him into marriage Like "Dont lets have sex before marriage", "When we get married you would have sex as much as you want", "I can only do it when married", "My conscience is worrying me that I cant enjoy it until we are married" and those typical excuses
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by baby124: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
OP needs to come back and really clarify what she meant. I was thinking he liked it too much, while she didn't like it as much as he did. Obviously their sexual apetite is not on the same level. Some people are addicted to sex you know. And can make normal people seem inadequate.

It can also be that he is her first and last and she doesn't enjoy the sex. The issue is the husband is not paying attention. If she married as a virgin, he may think she wouldn't know the difference and shouldn't know or care about her own satisfaction. I know someone who claimed not to like sex till she met someone who blew her mind. She later confessed that the person she was with sucked, and she didn't know any better or realized there was better. What's the use of liking something you don't enjoy?
dayokanu:

She said she doesnt like sex. I wonder what she thinks Married people do? Or whats the purpose of getting married then

If the guy start to do outside runs they would call him a goat

Could it be that the girl conned him into marriage Like "Dont lets have sex before marriage", "When we get married you would have sex as much as you want", "I can only do it when married", "My conscience is worrying me that I cant enjoy it until we are married" and those typical excuses
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Abukenzy(f): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks to you all for ur comments. I lov sex, i'm alwys stressd up by my kids i've a 3yr nd a 12wks old baby, at times my huby do understand but u knw dat thing wulent understand wen h's ready. He do asist me wen i had my first son,but his so buzy now. Baby wil suck al tru d night he too wil be waiting for his turn.
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Abukenzy(f): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Hmmmm.....you really need to expantiate more madam!!!
What don't you like about it?
Is it the timing? Is it his style? Do u have few days u make the move yourself? Have u enjoyed with some of ur ex before? Do u think of it at all? Have u ever tried to please ur man the few times u do it? Are your kids demanding more from you- timewise & energy wise?
Let us know more!!! Don't be shy dear....the cabal women will understand. And Baba Oyo will do the rest!!!
Adura wa a Gba o.....Ase e
Abukenzy: Thanks to you all for ur comments. I lov sex, i'm alwys stressd up by my kids i've a 3yr nd a 12wks old baby, at times my huby do understand but u knw dat thing wulent understand wen h's ready. He do asist me wen i had my first son,but his so buzy now. Baby wil suck al tru d night he too wil be waiting for his turn.
Baba Oyo:
Hmmmm.....you really need to expantiate more madam!!!
What don't you like about it?
Is it the timing? Is it his style? Do u have few days u make the move yourself? Have u enjoyed with some of ur ex before? Do u think of it at all? Have u ever tried to please ur man the few times u do it? Are your kids demanding more from you- timewise & energy wise?
Let us know more!!! Don't be shy dear....the cabal women will understand. And Baba Oyo will do the rest!!!
Adura wa a Gba o.....Ase e
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Abukenzy: Thanks to you all for ur comments. I lov sex, i'm alwys stressd up by my kids i've a 3yr nd a 12wks old baby, at times my huby do understand but u knw dat thing wulent understand wen h's ready. He do asist me wen i had my first son,but his so buzy now. Baby wil suck al tru d night he too wil be waiting for his turn.

Well, you can either wait for supernatural strength or you can give him more to do around the house and with the baby so you can get some rest and not die of exhaustion. If you are out of gas at the end of the day and he is up and rearing to go, that means the work equation is not balanced between the two of you. Instead of him waiting for baby to suck so he can come do his own, you can pump your milk ahead of time and let him feed the baby to sleep while you take a relaxing, soaking bath in preparation for action. Abi na die?
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2013

I thot as much too it has to be kids related stress... Anyways do your best and leave the rest, you don't have to get everything done in one day clean freak it not. Believe it or not , you'll always have chores to do as long as they're still toddlers. embarassed I've stopped my OCD behaviour when I realized I'm having a nervous breakdown ( coupled with my 24/7 work schedule) and I could die, the guy is Kuku trying his best, but I'd rather do some things myself rather than letting him do it and eventually do it all over again. what's the point.* sigh* overlook small messes and don't kill yourself ! Your hubby needs you too.

As per se x( the koko) , I already suggested you pack the kids to your mom / trusted close relative and have a one on one time with him say 2ce a week and go crazy with yourselves, twice a week sex filled with wild adventures is far more better than 5 days a week quikies wink.... I know it's sometimes hard to do, but before you know it, it's 2 months without s ex and body no be wood Abeg.

they are not always the bad guys you know, they just need attention too, it's part if the contract you signed and as long as he pitches in around the house I don't have any reason to ridicule him.

I hope you get off that couch and start planning your next date wink

Go to adult stores and get some whips and cuffs and many more grin I assure you he will be all over you and doing whatever you ask him like a puppy because he's looking forward to D-Day wink speaking from experience oh...I rest my case here grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Abukenzy(f): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2013
jidegirl12:

I thot as much too it has to be kids related stress... Anyways do your best and leave the rest, you don't have to get everything done in one day clean freak it not. Believe it or not , you'll always have chores to do as long as they're still toddlers. embarassed I've stopped my OCD behaviour when I realized I'm having a nervous breakdown ( coupled with my 24/7 work schedule) and I could die, the guy is Kuku trying his best, but I'd rather do some things myself rather than letting him do it and eventually do it all over again. what's the point.* sigh* overlook small messes and don't kill yourself ! Your hubby needs you too.

As per se x( the koko) , I already suggested you pack the kids to your mom / trusted close relative and have a one on one time with him say 2ce a week and go crazy with yourselves, twice a week sex filled with wild adventures is far more better than 5 days a week quikies wink.... I know it's sometimes hard to do, but before you know it, it's 2 months without s ex and body no be wood Abeg.

they are not always the bad guys you know, they just need attention too, it's part if the contract you signed and as long as he pitches in around the house I don't have any reason to ridicule him.

I hope you get off that couch and start planning your next date wink

Go to adult stores and get some whips and cuffs and many more grin I assure you he will be all over you and doing whatever you ask him like a puppy because he's looking forward to D-Day wink speaking from experience oh...I rest my case here grin

Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Abukenzy(f): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2013
Thanks@jidegirl12,twice in a week sex should be enough, if no be say I say I tire he can ask for it every day grin
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Abukenzy(f): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2013
He ;Dwill not baby sit, not even at night.its only when he wants to go jerusalem that his are open.
ileobatojo:

Well, you can either wait for supernatural strength or you can give him more to do around the house and with the baby so you can get some rest and not die of exhaustion. If you are out of gas at the end of the day and he is up and rearing to go, that means the work equation is not balanced between the two of you. Instead of him waiting for baby to suck so he can come do his own, you can pump your milk ahead of time and let him feed the baby to sleep while you take a relaxing, soaking bath in preparation for action. Abi na die?
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 17, 2013
Abukenzy: He ;Dwill not baby sit, not even at night.its only when he wants to go jerusalem that his are open.

grin Jerusalem indeed! Pele! I will pray for supernatural strength for you then. You certainly will sure need it for your hyperkinky whips, cuffs and bolts all nighters! grin grin

Just make sure you are using protection or else you will soon be juggling 3 kids with your new 50 shades of grey lifestyle! grin
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 17, 2013
Abukenzy: Thanks@jidegirl12,twice in a week sex should be enough, if no be say I say I tire he can ask for it every day grin

I agree with you jare.... everyday no be Xmas ... you can try the kinky-method as it pleases you, variety is the spice if life wink

ileobatojo:
Just make sure you are using protection or else you will soon be juggling 3 kids with your new 50 shades of grey lifestyle! grin

If your jabs happened to be for me I've got this for you; I don't have any regrets having my 3 amazing kids you person because they're all planned. and yes I juggle my kids with my career like every other responsible hard working career woman and a wife.

Continue to let your Imagination bout my 50 shades of grey lifestyle wild sex life take over your brain until you turn purple in the face and eventually convulse grin

But if your jabs aren't meant for moi which I doubt then disregard that^^ wink
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 17, 2013
jidegirl12:

If your jabs happened to be for me I've got this for you; I don't have any regrets having my 3 amazing kids you person because they're all planned. and yes I juggle my kids with my career like every other responsible hard working career woman and a wife.

Continue to let your Imagination bout my 50 shades of grey lifestyle wild sex life take over your brain until you turn purple in the face and eventually convulse grin

But if your jabs aren't meant for moi which I doubt then disregard that^^ wink

Disregarded! kiss

*Wishing I had actually intended it as a jab to her. Could have made for a fun evening. Oh well, there's always next time!* wink
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 17, 2013
ileobatojo:

Disregarded! kiss

*Wishing I had actually intended it as a jab to her. Could have made for a fun evening. Oh well, there's always next time!* wink

You betcha! wink
Re: What Can I Do To Like Sex More Than The Night Sleep. by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 17, 2013
jidegirl12:

You betcha! wink

kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Move Out Of My Parent's House / You Need This At Home. / My 11 Year Old Son Having His First Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.