Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Random Amazing Facts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Random Amazing Facts (3652 Views)

Amazing Facts About Mature Men / 12 Amazing Facts You May Not Have Known About Twins / Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Amazing Facts by KillerBeauty(f): 3:56pm On May 09, 2016
Amazing facts

2 Likes

Re: Random Amazing Facts by KillerBeauty(f): 4:05pm On May 09, 2016
O

1 Like

Re: Random Amazing Facts by KillerBeauty(f): 4:13pm On May 09, 2016
Next

2 Likes

Re: Random Amazing Facts by KillerBeauty(f): 4:17pm On May 09, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 09, 2016
so That's why I find it difficult to sleep at night. no wonder...
Re: Random Amazing Facts by leonard509(m): 5:33am On May 10, 2016
Thumbzup
Re: Random Amazing Facts by tron23(m): 6:06am On May 10, 2016
Nice 1 @ Hillary

2 Likes

Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 8:04am On May 10, 2016
Lol, nice.

That's the the perfect proposal.grin

1 Like

Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 10, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Lol, nice.

That's the the perfect proposal.grin

how so? I've seen more creative proposals that were laced with better one-liners.
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 10, 2016
I sleep late because the codification of my train of thoughts, caching of data garnered in the day and conversion of information from short-term to long-term memory are activities best suited for execution in the dead of the night where there is ambiance, stillness and when the atmosphere has been voided of all manner of distractions that usually trail the daytime.

but not only intelligent people are nocturnal. the razzle-dazzle of social media & the goodies that sail with it tend to stay sleep & keep people up at very odd hours - and that encompasses heady & simple-minded persons alike. . .that bit in your post might be a little bit flawed.
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 11:50pm On May 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

how so? I've seen more creative proposals that were laced with better one-liners.
Well, I think this one's perfect.tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Well, I think this one's perfect.tongue

wait till i propose to you. tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 1:33pm On May 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

wait till i propose to you. tongue
You can't propose to me, I got no C or O nor an A in my name.tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You can't propose to me, I got no C or O nor an A in my name.tongue

really? look who says i need to pay the opthalmologist a visit.

the last three letters in your monicker are COA.

if we rearrange it, it would give us = C*O

technically, you are still her in lengthened form cheesy

plus you come with other benefits - FREE and SWEET. . .Quod erat demonstrandum!
godammit!, I'm a mammyfücking genius grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

really? look who says i need to pay the opthalmologist a visit.

the last three letters in your monicker are COA.

if we rearrange it, it would give us = C*O

technically, you are still her in lengthened form cheesy

plus you come with other benefits - FREE and SWEET. . .Quod erat demonstrandum!
godammit!, I'm a mammyfücking genius grin
Oh! Please.

I meant my real name.grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Oh! Please.

I meant my real name.grin

both freecocoa and sweetcocoa have the letters C, A and O in them. this is Nairaland so only your sobriquets apply here, not your real name.

throw in the towel already. you just got served! grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by jashar(f): 3:25pm On May 11, 2016
Ioannes:
so That's why I find it difficult to sleep at night. no wonder...

grin cheesy FYM grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by jashar(f): 3:27pm On May 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:
i sleep late because the codification of my train of thoughts, vouchsafing of data garnered in the day via Mind palace and conversion of information from short-term to long-term memory are activities best suited for execution in the dead of the night where there is ambiance, stillness and when the atmosphere has been voided of all manner of distractions that usually trail the daytime.

but not only intelligent people are nocturnal. the razzle-dazzle of social media & the goodies that sail with it tend to stay sleep & keep people up at very odd hours - and that encompasses heady & simple-minded persons alike. . .that bit in your post might be a little bit flawed.

shocked grin Huh!!!! You Say!!! grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 11, 2016
jashar:

shocked grin Huh!!!! You Say!!! grin
what do you mean? shocked grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 3:33pm On May 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

both freecocoa and sweetcocoa have the letters C, A and O in them. this is Nairaland so only your sobriquets apply here, not your real name.

throw in the towel already. you just got served! grin
Aye but I was thinking about real life proposal, not on NL so, it's a clear case of misconception.

You throw in the towel, since you misled me.tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by jashar(f): 3:35pm On May 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

what do you mean? shocked grin
no vex. Na all the many many grammar you knack for up dey confuse me.

They no teach me all that one for school when I went the 1st time. So, I dey evening classes now. grin.

Pardon my simplicity grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Aye but I was thinking about real life proposal, not on NL so, it's a clear case of misconception.

You throw in the towel, since you misled me.tongue

don't try to be sly with me. real life proposal or not, you & i both know that I am not privy to your real name.

you also misled me. C*O is not her real name but yet you playfully suggested that i propose to her using the words "I got no C or O nor an A in my name". in other words you are guilty of what you're accusing me of because you should have spelt out the letters of her real name in your riposte and not her NL pseudonym. tongue

you have what it takes to be a lawyer though! grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 11, 2016
jashar:

no vex. Na all the many many grammar you knack for up dey confuse me.

They no teach me all that one for school when I went the 1st time. So, I dey evening classes now. grin.

Pardon my simplicity grin

grin grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 4:17pm On May 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

don't try to be sly with me. real life proposal or not, you & i both know that I am not privy to your real name.

you also misled me. C*O is not her real name but yet you playfully suggested that i propose to her using the words "I got no C or O nor an A in my name". in other words you are guilty of what you're accusing me of because you should have spelt out the letters of her real name in your riposte and not her NL pseudonym. tongue

you have what it takes to be a lawyer though grin
Are we sure those letters aren't in her real name? Well since its you, I'll just leave it be, ya know ya me love.grin

@Emboldened, been hearing that for as long as I can remember(almost everyone who knows me thinks same), my mum always referred to me as always "throwing logic" when I didn't even know what that meant, yet somehow I am not a lawyer. I think I should be angry at them for not setting me on that path angry, nah, I shouldn't, they let us choose what we wanted and now I'm thinking I chose wrong, who knows? I may have been a billionaire by now, was I a lawyer.cry

It's not too late though, I just may go on to become one.grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Are we sure those letters aren't in her real name?

dollars to donuts, I'm surefooted that not all of the letters appear in her name. lemme give you a clue. . . ."the generic name of the firstborn daughters in typical Igbo families". tongue

sweetcocoa:

Well since its you, I'll just leave it be, ya know ya me love.grin

really? i thought it was Koic*. i guess i have to work harder to assume full prepollence grin

for the umpteenth time, what's with the interchanging of MY with ME in your sentences? are you Anglophilic?

sweetcocoa:

@Emboldened, been hearing that for as long as I can remember(almost everyone who knows me thinks same), my mum always referred to me as always "throwing logic" when I didn't even know what that meant, yet somehow I am not a lawyer. I think I should be angry at them for not setting me on that path angry

pray tell, what career path did you eventually find yourself?. . . . Feminismcology?. . . . GodDoesn'tExistCology? grin

i don't think you should heap blame on anybody. what matters the most is that you find fulfilment in the field that you latterly chose.

i also mimicked Catholic priests and celebrated fake Masses when i was about 6 or so. my congregation usually comprised of those in my peerage that lived in the next compound or those from the next street. if i had joined a seminary on the off chance that i had been called to God's servitude then there is the 101% probability that i would have ended up as that bawdy Padre that shāgs the fine female choristers in his parish. cheesy

you see? not everything you did as a kid is guaranteed to be propitious in your adult years. grin

sweetcocoa:

nah, I shouldn't, they let us choose what we wanted and now I'm thinking I chose wrong, who knows? I may have been a billionaire by now, was I a lawyer.cry

i don't think lawyers rake that much. the preponderance of them hardly do!.

sweetcocoa:

It's not too late though, I just may go on to become one.grin

then be prepared to commit the Nigerian constitution to memory. . . . and many other law books that are about the size of Greece. cheesy
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 11, 2016
jashar:

grin cheesy FYM grin

grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 7:51pm On May 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

dollars to donuts, I'm surefooted that not all of the letters appear in her name. lemme give you a clue. . . ."the generic name of the firstborn daughters in typical Igbo families". tongue

really? i thought it was Koic*. i guess i have to work harder to assume full prepollence grin

for the umpteenth time, what's with the interchanging of MY with ME in your sentences? are you Anglophilic?

pray tell, what career path did you eventually find yourself?. . . . Feminismcology?. . . . GodDoesn'tExistCology? grin

i don't think you should heap blame on anybody. what matters the most is that you find fulfilment in the field that you latterly chose.

i also mimicked Catholic priests and celebrated fake Masses when i was about 6 or so. my congregation usually comprised of those in my peerage that lived in the next compound or those from the next street. if i had joined a seminary on the off chance that i had been called to God's servitude then there is the 101% probability that i would have ended up as that bawdy Padre that shāgs the fine female choristers in his parish. cheesy

you see? not everything you did as a kid is guaranteed to be propitious in your adult years. grin

i don't think lawyers rake that much. the preponderance of them hardly do!.

then be prepared to commit the Nigerian constitution to memory. . . . and many other law books that are about the size of Greece. cheesy
If that's the case with her name, then I give up, you win o, you win, ugh!angry

Btw, shouldn't you two be expecting by now? you did say she's the one.cheesy

A girl has the right to 'agapely' love as many men as can, don't ya think? Don't tell him though you just may be me blue-eyed-boywink

Anglophilic? Well, I don't know about that but I'll tell you something, I don't/didn't plan it.tongue

Yea, those two and public health, I find that's a great career mix.cheesy

Not really blaming anyone per se and it most definitely isn't about what I did as a kid, I just think it's something I naturally maybe gifted at, but didn't pick up on, who knows? and hey, I didn't lose the logic throwing, it's stayed with me.grin

You woulda made one helluva Padre with the ladies, can't argue on that.tongue

C'mon, I wouldn't be just any lawyer now, I see you have no faith whatsoever in me, I can feel my heart shattering.cry

Committing things to memory is no herculean task, not to me it's not, been doing that since preschool. tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by KillerBeauty(f): 8:23pm On May 11, 2016
And

Re: Random Amazing Facts by KillerBeauty(f): 8:26pm On May 11, 2016
More

Re: Random Amazing Facts by KillerBeauty(f): 8:44pm On May 11, 2016
And more

Re: Random Amazing Facts by Iffffffy(f): 8:44pm On May 11, 2016
Clinton's proposal got me tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by KillerBeauty(f): 8:47pm On May 11, 2016
Next

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son / Worst Mistake Of My Life / Emotional Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.