Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (265956 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
honeric01:

You see you are not current, go and read up on the happenings in the league. only 3 clubs were spared from the ban. tongue tongue

http://nigeriatell.com/news/lmc-places-transfer-embargo-on-17-clubs
http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/23/lmc-places-transfer-embargo-on-17-clubs/
http://www.naijalately.com/news/lmc-places-transfer-embargo-on-17-clubs
http://www.allsoccerplanet.com/17-npl-clubs-banned/
http://nigeria.gounna.com/show/show/181928/1
u re the one that is not even current cuz this is old news, that embargo have been lifted ago after they prove it by providing the document that shows players wages and welfare, the only clubs who were not Certified where Giwa FC, Gombe utd and Sharks FC who do not pay their players Minimum wage of #150,000, so be current b4 utter lies.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Evestar200: u re the one that is not even current cuz this is old news, that embargo have been lifted ago after they prove it by providing the document that shows players wages and welfare, the only clubs who were not Certified where Giwa FC, Gombe utd and Sharks FC who do not pay their players Minimum wage of #150,000, so be current b4 utter lies.

Back up your "rumor" with evidence and source abeg.

Mine was 2 days ago news.. so let us get yours tongue tongue
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
honeric01:

Back up your "rumor" with evidence and source abeg.

Mine was 2 days ago news.. so let us get yours tongue tongue
click back the first link u provided, u will see it, i cant provide the link with d phone am using.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Evestar200: click back the first link u provided, u will see it, i cant provide the link with d phone am using.

Shame, so 7 more are still banned..

all the same, Kano pillars lead in everything while others follow.

It still does not remove the fact that were banned before rushing to pay their players grin

Shame embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
honeric01:

Shame, so 7 more are still banned..

all the same, Kano pillars lead in everything while others follow.

It still does not remove the fact that were banned before rushing to pay their players grin

Shame embarassed embarassed embarassed
they didnt banned them, they didnt bring their Document on time, like d way LMC is still waiting 4 d remaining 7 clubs documents to prove their players Salary Wages and Welfare, so Kano Pillars does not lead in Anything. And please stop trying to find fault in blackmailing others clubs, cuz i caught u this time around.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Standard007(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
honeric01:

This emblem abi na logo looks so local and boring tongue

eh ya!!! oya put ur club emblem make we see na, I bet u, u don't have it.

Oya go now go download am cos I said do.
which klub u d support self?

Abia Warriors for life!!!!!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Evestar200: they didnt banned them, they didnt bring their Document on time, like d way LMC is still waiting 4 d remaining 7 clubs documents to prove their players Salary Wages and Welfare, so Kano Pillars does not lead in Anything. And please stop trying to find fault in blackmailing others clubs, cuz i caught u this time around.

They banned them or are you saying LMC does not know what "ban" means again before using that word? what is an embargo?

Ban is ban. banned from signing new players until they pay up or prove that they have paid which 10 of them have finally did yesterday, so sorry, ban is ban. cheesy
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Standard007:

eh ya!!! oya put ur club emblem make we see na, I bet u, u don't have it.

Abia Warriors for life!!!!!

Kano Pillars emblem na fire... cheesy
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Standard007(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
honeric01:

This emblem abi na logo looks so local and boring tongue

football aka tiki taka is not hidden in club logo!!!

still a die haaaaaaaaaard Abia warriors!!!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
honeric01:

They banned them or are you saying LMC does not know what "ban" means again before using that word? what is an embargo?

Ban is ban. banned from signing new players until they pay up or prove that they have paid which 10 of them have finally did yesterday, so sorry, ban is ban. cheesy
Ban or no Ban, they prove it that they aint no fluke.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Evestar200: Ban or no Ban, they prove it that they aint no fluke.

Proved what? why wait till getting banned before doing the needful? tongue
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Standard007:

football aka tiki taka is not hidden in club logo!!!

still a die haaaaaaaaaard Abia warriors!!!

Who is Abia warriors when a club like Kano pillars is talking? cheesy
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Standard007(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
honeric01:

Who is Abia warriors when a club like Kano pillars is talking? cheesy

"Wen a klub like" no b just 1 point weh una use d pass us? Cool down we go pass una 4 match day 20.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Which position is Enyimba on the league table?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Standard007(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Krasid: Which position is Enyimba on the league table?

10th
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Standard007:

10th
10th.What is happening to Enyimba?.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Standard007(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Krasid: 10th.What is happening to Enyimba?.

We (abia warriors) are here to take over from where d stopped in Abia football grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chei, Enyimba 10th on the log with all the mouth? grin grin grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Standard007:

We (abia warriors) are here to take over from where d stopped in Abia football grin
Take over what.The highest you will do is finish in the top 5 and by the end of the season your star players will move to the bigger clubs and you will go back to being a mediocre club.Abia warriors my foot.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
honeric01: Chei, Enyimba 10th on the log with all the mouth? grin grin grin
Your team robbed us of our deserved title last season but it's okay because pillars will never get to Enyimba's level.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Krasid: Your team robbed us of our deserved title last season but it's okay because pillars will never get to Enyimba's level.

Robbed you how? was the match not replayed on a neutral ground? why did you not win the match? quit whining, you got beaten thoroughly you hear? grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Standard007(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Krasid: Take over what.The highest you will do is finish in the top 5 and by the end of the season your star players will move to the bigger clubs and you will go back to being a mediocre club.Abia warriors my foot.

let's watch and see, d most important tin is that we're currently better than Enyimba. We no win una 4 una home?

NOTE: Am also a die hard enyimba fan. undecided
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2014
FED CUP UPDATE
Dolphins vs Prime
Abuja . 4pm

Enyimba vs Giwa
Abeokuta . 4pm

The Semi-final fixtures for today.

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Game is actually by 3pm. Already ongoing
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yiippee!!!!!
Enyimba 1-0 Giwa
FT
(Raphael Boumsong)

#EnyimbaForTheCup Lagos here we come again!!!

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yes.Enyimba qualifies for the final of the federations cup.This will be Enyimba's 5th final in the last 6 years.No other club comes close.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
honeric01:
Robbed you how? was the match not replayed on a neutral ground? why did you not win the match? quit whining, you got beaten thoroughly you hear? grin

Please push my Enyimba makes it to Fedcup final to frontpage. Thanks sah!!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ajibel:

Please push my Enyimba makes it to Fedcup final to frontpage. Thanks sah!!

Where? when you create the FA cup final thread, we can have it pushed to the FP
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
honeric01:

Where? when you create the FA cup final thread, we can have it pushed to the FP

U mean u didnt see the thread I created on Enyimba booking a place to the final This is a BIG news.

The final is on the 17th so I would create it few days before then not nau. Thanx sah!!!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by nickz(m): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2014
how this league wan take move foward biko grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.