Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (265403 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
FED CUP 2015

FT: Kwara United 2-2 ABU Workers (5-3 PK)
Kwara United scaled through

Enyimba FC 1-1 Remo Stars FC (1-3PK)
Remo Stars qualify to the round of 16

Kukurudu Dragon 0-3 Rangers FC

Heartland 1-0 Sharks FC

Kano Pillars 1-1 Plateau United ( 3-4 PK)
Plateau United qualify to the next round
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Warri wolves and there players should be fined and that ref should go on sabbatical
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Did u watch the match?

Wolves got themselves to blame apart from d questionable penalty, wolve's unnecessary delay tactics turned the table on theirselves.
Goalkeeper Odah ate more dan 10mins of d game and when d penalty was called Wolves abandoned play for almost 10mins.
Wolves played better in d first half and were acknowledged by Ibadan fans for their wonderful display only for them to result to unnecessary delay in d second half this gave shooting the booster to mount pressure on them.
I'm not sure what d rule says, but if all time wasted must be recooped then the referee is justified! But if there is a stipulated benchmark for an exrtra time to lapse then Wolves might have a case and referee be sanctioned.

#Na-so-I-seeamoooo
Krasid, Taiocol, Crownprince102, Honerico
groundnutoil:
this is ojoro of the highest oder in today match btw shooting and wolves.infact it was a very big show of shame by d stupid ref and his assistants.he shud be banned cause d match was clearly rigged. first a dubious penalty awarded to shooting through which d equalized dn d idiotic ref refused to end match after 90 minutes allowing d match to drag on til shooting scored at 90+15minutes dn wen ibenegbu(wolves) protested he was shown red.dn match ended after d red card.i hope d lmc ban d stupid ref and i hope wolve's management write a petition against the centre ref rubbish.d ref got me mad felt like stonning him.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
uduokirika1:
Did u watch the match?

Wolves got themselves to blame apart from d questionable penalty, wolve's unnecessary delay tactics turned the table on theirselves.
Goalkeeper Odah ate more dan 10mins of d game and when d penalty was called Wolves abandoned play for almost 10mins.
Wolves played better in d first half and were acknowledged by Ibadan fans for their wonderful display only for them to result to unnecessary delay in d second half this gave shooting the booster to mount pressure on them.
I'm not sure what d rule says, but if all time wasted must be recooped then the referee is justified! But if there is a stipulated benchmark for an exrtra time to lapse then Wolves might have a case and referee be sanctioned.

#Na-so-I-seeamoooo
Krasid, Taiocol, Crownprince102, Honerico
Was the goal keeper delay intentional? The ref killed that game. For players to get off the pitch and coming back after such lengthy period should tell the players were no longer interested in the game
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Federation Cup Round of 16 fixtures;
Prime FC vs. Akwa United
Remo Stars vs. Lobi Star
Heartland vs. BJ Foundation
Plateau Utd vs. Elkanemi
Kwara Utd vs. Rangers
Abia Warriors/Crown vs. Nasarawa Utd
Ifeanyi Ubah vs. Papilo/FC Taraba
Wikki T/Tornadoes Feeders vs. Dolphins/ Jalingo Utd
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2015
taiocol:

Was the goal keeper delay intentional? The ref killed that game. For players to get off the pitch and coming back after such lengthy period should tell the players were no longer interested in the game
So why d complaints after lossing if they weren't interested in game. Like I said, had Wolves maintained their game 3sc would have lost by more than a lone margin but wolves gifted the match to d referee and 3sc under d giuse of delay tactics
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
please how nd where do they sell tickets for shooting star home matches? wanna watch dem dis sunday.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
justified19:
please how nd where do they sell tickets for shooting star home matches? wanna watch dem dis sunday.
at the stadium
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by groundnutoil(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
taiocol:
at the stadium
LMC Charges three Referees for Poor Performance
Match Referees in the rescheduled Match Day 7 fixture between Shooting Stars of Ibadan and Warri Wolves have been charged before the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Referees’ Commission for their role in the conduct of the match which has been considered inimical to the good of the league.
Referee Francis Agbaegbu from Niger State Referees’ Council and the two Assistant Referees, Minisen Iyorhe from Benue State Referees’ Council and Garba Mesa from the Yobe State Referees’ Council have been referred by the League Management Company (LMC) to the Referees’ Committee to explain their performance in the match played on Wednesday, July 8 at the Lekan Salami Stadium in Ibadan.
The LMC also requested that the listed officials be DROPPED from further officiating in NPFL games pending further investigation of their performance in the match by the NFF referees committee.
The three joins the list of match officials that have been either investigated or dropped to lower leagues and or rested for the remaining games of the season for performances adjudged not to be good enough for the Premier League.
“We are determined to instill discipline and make our Referees offer their best possible quality officiating in every match even if it means having just a few that meets the standard. We are working in sync with the NFF Referees Committee in this regard ”, declared the LMC Chairman, Mallam Shehu Dikko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
goooooooooaàaaaaaallllll....Enugu rangers 1...lobi stars 0.....its getting more interesting here @ the Nnamdi azikiwe stadium Enugu......
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
the band guys re getting me nutty
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Enugu rangers have a very solid defence ...
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
goooooooaaaaaaaaallllllll ....2.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
neeziia obu memba nezia! obu memba nezia! ezibo memba!!!!!!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
dis lobi stars re becoming mor agresiv
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
useless ref
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
gooooooaaaaaaa ..... own goal....3 not
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
the fans re very hapi ND dancing ......
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
I love my team.....up enugu rangers
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
this is pure beautiful atractiv and sexxxyyy football by rangers
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
corner for rangers
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
this Benue guys re just too agresiv for my liking
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Enugu rangers too much joor
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
clodd007you fit help me fund bonanza win account?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
corner for lobi
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
compensation goal ...rangers..3...lobi 1
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by clodd007(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
taiocol:
clodd007you fit help me fund bonanza win account?

helloooo jt saw ur post......did u jt open d account?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
full time...rangers 3..lobi 1
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
clodd007:

helloooo jt saw ur post......did u jt open d account?
Yes
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by clodd007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
taiocol:
Yes
send mi a pm.....
lemme see what i can do

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.