Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: (892 Views)

He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by Ganjaseed: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2008
According to Dutch news paper last week, Osama's new video message lauds a visitation to the POPE in his own style and the Italian security Services are not taking the message easy at all. I am so concerned about the new plan of the dare devil to visit "The POPE". Please Catholics pray for the POPE ! paradventure God have mercy on him.
Re: Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by locoman(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2008
Hahahahahahah Who cares ! well the catholics can read rosary for him or hold a special mas to avert Osama's anger.
Re: Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by Anyhow(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2008
Who cares ! If Osama like let him visit in his own style the POPE is old enough to die which ever way.
Re: Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2008
A kingdom divided against itself, SHALL IT STAND!, grin
Re: Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by Frizy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2008
SysUser:

A kingdom divided against itself, SHALL IT STAND!, grin
Exactly.

According to Osama, the pope is involved in the continous mockery of Islam by the west(especially the case of denmark).I think he should pay.He is not the first Pope to be engaged in a war against Islam-if he's attacked, it will be an eye opener for future Popes not to trespass,
Re: Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2008
Luk 11:17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

Mar 3:24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

The question however is that WHICH kingdom is divided against itself,

Hint: Osama bin Laden is figthing the Pope,

, Do you now still know the kingdom figthing against itself, !!!
Re: Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
Mat 12:26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
Re: Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by 4Him(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2008
Frizy:

Exactly.

According to Osama, the pope is involved in the continous mockery of The Great Religion by the west(especially the case of denmark).I think he should pay.He is not the first Pope to be engaged in a war against The Great Religion-if he's attacked, it will be an eye opener for future Popes not to trespass,

If this is the mindset of the average mooslim, it is enough proof not to take them seriously when they start bawling about being all about peace.
Re: Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by Maykelly(f): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2008
The Pope doesn't need a prayer, He will be happy to receive OSama Bin Ladin with the Holy Ghost Fire - infact before Osama the terriorst arrival - The Pope will take him by force to where he belong. "it is written suffer not a witch to live"
Re: Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by locoman(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2008
Hahahahahaha Na wao ! what holy Ghost will the POPE fight with ? Does He believe in the power of the Holy Ghost? We hope He survive the visitation of Osama or his boys.
Re: Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by Ganjaseed: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2008
Am only worried about the Roman Catholics faithfull that will not find it easy to lose their papa in the hands of Osama, that is why I call for an Intensive prayer for Him.
Re: Prayer Request For The Pope ! Osama Bin Ladin Promised To Visit Him Soon: by Lady2(f): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2008
Thank u Ganjaseed, hope u truly meant it.

May the Lord be with the Pope. No one deserves to be attacked in anyway, not even Bush. No matter how much I don't like a person I won't wish evil on him, a note to the other christians.

(1) (Reply)

Was d 10 Commandments Esp The 4th Nailed To The Cross?please Backup Answers Wt Bible quotations / Do You Believe In God? / Humans Are Hardwired To Believe In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.