Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Oga At The Top By DJ Ziggy Feat NSCDC - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oga At The Top By DJ Ziggy Feat NSCDC - Video (908 Views)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / Rivers State House Of Assembly Saga Remix By Dj Ziggy... / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top By DJ Ziggy Feat NSCDC - Video by Boyoorisha: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
Somebody said here on Nairaland today that the NDCSC chief should act fast and explore the business opportunity in the saying 'MY OGA AT THE TOP'. Now a smarter guy has made a good music out of it! Listen and watch here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1gCFZMPbReQ

MOD pardon me if I did not post in the right section
Re: My Oga At The Top By DJ Ziggy Feat NSCDC - Video by OgaTheTop2: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
cool

(1) (Reply)

Oga At The Top: NSCDC Finally Removes Shem Obafaiye / 'Success Story' On Lagos Okada Ban / Akure City "The Centre":Best Centre capital of the West to do business. Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.