Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Very Proud And Rude Pastor, True Or False? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Very Proud And Rude Pastor, True Or False? (975 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Rude Things People Do In Church / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Proud And Rude Pastor, True Or False? by dotcomnamename: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
VERY PROUD AND RUDE PASTOR.SO SAD.PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED.. True or False?

I came across this video clip earlier today and i COULDN'T believe my eyes and ears at what they were seeing and hearing. Then i thought: it's nothing but a joke! It has to be a skit put together by some concerned folks to showcase how STUPID some pastors are. Still, i promised to go back to it and investigate. My people, i've done my FINDINGS going off the address that i saw and quickly wrote down while watching the video "96 Windmill Road
Croydon UK," behold, this "ministry" exists!!

What do you think about this video?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151510783690854
Re: Very Proud And Rude Pastor, True Or False? by ogeelove(f): 3:00am On Mar 18, 2013
Hi, just watched on ur fb page and was reading thru the comments. The One by palmer caught my eye. Why do people say a pastor's anointing is greater than another. It brings to my mind a class thing. Jesus said we can ask GOD for anything according to his will if we abide by him. I would deduce that every layman who asks accordingly will receive. Palmer is right in saying we should not judge but we can correct in love and pray for the pastor that GOD will give him wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Held For Alleged Sodomy In Imo / Is It Wrong To Dance Azonto, Kukere And Alingo In The Church? / The Dream I Had On Monday 5th Of August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.