Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

God's Love - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Love (6264 Views)

Why Does The Bible 'God' Love Killing So Much, Yet Says ''Thou Shall Not Kill'' / Why Does The Bible 'God' Love The Smell Of Burning Flesh? / Is God's Wrath Manifested By Eternal Fire At Variance With God's Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
"Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other." Isaiah 45:22.

Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2013
I am the LORD thy God, i will shew mercy on thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments in christ Jesus.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2013
But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for I am the LORDyour God.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Because you are precious in My sight and honored, and because I love you, I will give men for you and peoples in exchange for your life.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
The LORD appeared to me , saying, I have loved thee
with an everlasting love in JESUS name.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus
Christ;
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
May the grace of God, and the gifts which is given to us by, Jesus Christ, be abounded unto you all.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
beloved I know, that you have the love and the grace of God in you so be blessed in Jesus name....
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
pastorexcelorji: This is love: not that we loved
God, but that he loved us
and sent his Son as an
atoning sacrifice for our
sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us,
we also ought to love
one another.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
And hope maketh not
ashamed; because the
love of God is shed
abroad in our hearts by
the Holy Ghost which is
given unto us.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Nor height, nor depth,nor any other creature,shall be able to separateus from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God: that bring salvation be with you all.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2013
what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2013
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all
men and may you be saved in JESUS name...
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2013
Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to
you to day
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2013
You don't need to fight in this battle; stand still, and see the deliverance of the Lord,Fear not for the Lord is with you.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2013
JESUS CHRIST, Said
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2013
Fear not,and don't
be dismayed;for the LORD our GOD
IS with you. And he will always saved you in JESUS name....
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 4:04am On Jul 01, 2013
But I say unto you
which hear me, Love your enemies, do good to
them which hate you,
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2013
There is no fear in love but perfect love drives fear out and expels every trace of terror!
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2013
Many crave and seek the ruler’s favor: but God's favour and blessing are yours if you belived
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2013
But I know that you have the love of God in you, than Submit yourselves therefore to God.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
The LORD GOD is a loving and able God, ready to save and blessed if you will belived.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Peace be to you, fear not; your God, the God and father of our LORD JESUS CHRIST is able to grant your wish.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2013
I love you all, but God's love is greater: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
You shall be Blessed: If you will fear the LORD, faithfully with integrity of heart and uprightness.

Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
Love does no wrong to others, so love fulfills God's law and the teaching of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
worship God in the spirit, and in the truth and rejoice in Christ Jesus, than you will always be blessed.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2013
Greater love hath no man than
this, that a man lay
down his life for his
friends.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2013
To all who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: God's Love by pastorexcelorji(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Female Atheist? / Human Beings Are Born Sinners / God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.