Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lessons Learnt From "Myogaatthetop" Video - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lessons Learnt From "Myogaatthetop" Video (745 Views)

What I Learnt From Coca Cola "Share With Me" Names / Six Funny Life Lessons ( Very Funny ) / 20 Things We Have Learnt From Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Learnt From "Myogaatthetop" Video by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2013
Lessons from our "OGA AT THE TOP". For some days now, the media has been over flooded with the phrase: “my
oga at the top”, which emanated from the live interview @channels_TV
granted Mr. Shem Obafaiye, the Lagos State Commandant of the Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps. (NSCDC). Whilst so many have chosen to turn this to a joke, I think it should be an eye
opener for us. Now, let’s glean some lessons from this; 1. Be very conversant with the happenings around you at all times. Ignorance
can be deadly! 2. Regardless of your qualification, strive to possess a Sound Interpersonal
Communication Skill (IPC). This will prevent you from making incoherent
presentations. He was unable to answer any question appropriately! 3. Regardless of the case, be calm, remain yourself. Don’t be too “Boss
Conscious”. This was a challenge the man had. He wanted to please his Boss at
all cost, hence, the phrase “My Oga at the top”. Refrain from worshiping people!
||« Respect all, fear none. Honor all, worship none! »||
4. When asked a question and you don’t have an answer, please just open up
by saying you don’t know. Better still, say you’ll get back to the person. This led the man to giving “ww.nscdc that’s all!” as the URL for his organization.
Don’t EVER misinform people! 5. In this jet age, it will be highly calamitous to get ready. Please DON’T GET READY, LIVE READY! The man obviously wasn’t expecting the questions asked. Bear in mind, that this same interview could have boosted Mr. Shem’s image if
successful. ||« Sometimes, the path that leads to success may also lead to
failure! »|| This is a lesson for us all!
Written by Mr Elai Elaigwu. Have a great weekend
From
OGA AT THE TOP
52 minutes ago · Report

(1) (Reply)

Shop Locking. / MTN Project Fame West Africa Jokers / A New Element Discovered !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.