Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment (28640 Views)

Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) / Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match / Sunday Oliseh Meets With Victor Moses In London.....photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by rman: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
Sports with proper education is the best combination.

He would not have been given this opportunity if he isn't a graduate.

You can tell he is by far our best analyst during afcon.

Congratulations Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by chucky234(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
ebamma: He deserves it to me i rate him a better football analyst than victor oliseh and amokachi
Gbagaun
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Davo93(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
olabukola: Is he no uhrobo?
how urhobo take concern his appointment now,.. Take time o else i'l tell my Oga at the top to unscrew you off this thread.,
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Benez: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
Congrats bro. I am happy for you.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Oyeman: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
ITbomb: Why should he be the ' First to comment ' about his appointment to FIFA. Kinda blowing his trumpet alone.
I assume this to be some adhoc sub committee until I see it in mainstream headlines
Guy u be enemy of progress sha, if they had reported d guy is in prison u wnt wait till u see it in mainstream headlines b4 u believe....Eniyan buruku lopo bi igbe laye. Guy u beta change ur attitude to other pples progress b4 u end up trashing ur own success.

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by montelik(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nice, but don't stop there. Keep moving forward, still young, so no hurry.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by vanstanzy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Mushroom committee

Must u be cynical about everything damn! undecided undecided undecided Thank God for what he's done in other peoples lifes and

tommorrow God will bless u in return, simple.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by LushGreenz: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
ITbomb: Why should he be the ' First to comment ' about his appointment to FIFA. Kinda blowing his trumpet alone.
I assume this to be some adhoc sub committee until I see it in mainstream headlines

CONGRATULATE YOUR COUNTRYMAN,YOU BAST-AR*D! DAMN!!! NIGERIANS!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Aifey(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wht is exactly wht we need here in nigeria. Ex players shuld b apointed NNF chairmen, board members n run d glass house, Nt some people tht has never watched football in their life.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by mu2sa2: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
Haba,bros. The news is straight from the horse's mouth and u are talking mainstream headlines!!! Your so-called mainstream headlines sometimes carry a story and retract it.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Suljosh: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
ebamma: He deserves it to me i rate him a better football analyst than victor oliseh and amokachi
what are you saying man?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by abbeybanks(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
You are now in FIFA FC therefore, ŊΩ̴̩̩̩̥ more bad comments againt the football highest body.
Congrats on your appointment.
Hope the Nigerian in you will not take over you there according to 'Dr. Abati'
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by talktimi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gabsoka:
u hav now become his 'oga at the top' is that a correction or a mockery, oga?
none of the above o, jst dat I havnt heard of "Victor Oliseh" in Nigerian football before.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by mu2sa2: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
rman: Sports with proper education is the best combination.

He would not have been given this opportunity if he isn't a graduate.

You can tell he is by far our best analyst during afcon.

Congratulations Sunday!
I suppose u mean if he were not educated. A person doesnt have to be a university graduate to be educated - eg obasanjo,jacob zuma, Bill gates, former British PM james callaghan who's formal schooling ended at age 13, etc

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by otipoju(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
hardbody:

So what is it about drinking and smoking? Hop heads will always find ways of diverting from the main topic of discussion.
Seriously, do you know what it takes for a popular,fine and rich man in his hey days as a footballler this age of wantonness to refrain fron drinking and smoking ! That means 99 per cent of the time Oliseh has got his head screwed on. E easy ?... Brother leave that thing.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Chitexs250(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2013

Oya vex go Hug any type of your choice

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by ckkris: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
otipoju: Hmmm,Sunday Oliseh... Rejected by NFA recognised FIFA...A prophet has honour except in his own home...Why swim in a pool when you can surf in the ocean? You knew your worth,stood your ground and refused to be tossed around by some imbeciles. That goal against Spain in 1998 has been etched into my memory forever.Your long range pass to Aghahowa in 2000 when you came on as a substitute against Senegal to rescue Nigeria even when you were down with malaria was the epitome of patriotism..In years to come your forthrightness, courage dedication and competence would either see you become the Minister for Sports in Nigeria or FIFA top executive. You have always been my role model and that is why I wear no jersey than the number 15...Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh, doesn't drink ,doesn't smoke,I am following in your steps in my chosen field. Congratulations.

You recall well. One action against Germany is what makes him stand out. Can you recall that?Doesn't take intimidation from any quarters.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Costa2000(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
Great news,Sunday u are doing Great,Thanks to great ogas at the top.Congrats.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by ckkris: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Aifey: Wht is exactly wht we need here in nigeria. Ex players shuld b apointed NNF chairmen, board members n run d glass house, Nt some people tht has never watched football in their life.
Ogunjobi is an ex-player, but he stole all the money.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by okechukwu2013: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ride on brother! This is the reward for an illustrous carear for both clubs and country. Who will forget your dominance of the midfield like a colossus or your tunderbolt goal aginst Spain in the world cup
Most recently at the AFCON you potrayed matured, unbais and balanced view of all issues. You were among the first to agitate that BF Petriopa should be allowed to play in the finals becuase the red card issued to him was unfair not minding the assumed danger this guy will pose to your country already in the final

Sunday is good man and deserve the best and like Sunday Mba they bring us good news always!

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Ricpaula(f): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
talktimi: bad belle person olofofo
serious bad belle my brother,nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by chochoman: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
MORN DEW: Good 2 knw dat a nigerian are recognised for fifa job. Our referee should work harder.
Say what?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by princemaicheal: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
Congrats man!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by otipoju(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
ckkris:

You recall well. One action against Germany is what makes him stand out. Can you recall that?Doesn't take intimidation from any quarters.
Omo make we leave Oliseh, he is in another world of his making. I respect the guy no be small. His intellectual prowess, clarity of vision,forthrightness, work ethic, tremendous self belief, and his no no nonsense attitude to all and sundry regardless of colour or clime. RESPECT... Him nack that Bochum FC racist boot for head for daring to call him a monkey. I know Oliseh history wella and I respect the guy no be small.. I hope to met him in person like Siasa in the next within six months and ill start working on it!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by olarazz: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Who's Victor Olishe ?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by adconline(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2013

I sense a hater

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by goshen26: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
That's reward for hard work.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Emmyk(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
I'm chuffed for him
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by ckkris: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2013

Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by crackhouse(m): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Abeg when next are they going to sell their employment form?. I really want to work with Fifa. It's a pity i had no idea when the form for the employment that got him there was sold.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by ckkris: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
crackhouse: Abeg when next are they going to sell their employment form?. I really want to work with Fifa. It's a pity i had no idea when the form for the employment that got him there was sold.

Ask your Local Govt Chairman for your quota. Abi you de fear their thugs and area boys?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by rman: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
mu2sa2: I suppose u mean if he were not educated. A person doesnt have to be a university graduate to be educated - eg obasanjo,jacob zuma, Bill gates, former British PM james callaghan who's formal schooling ended at age 13, etc

You have a point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral / Evil Spirit Of Soccer Betting / Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.