Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment (28639 Views)

Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) / Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match / Sunday Oliseh Meets With Victor Moses In London.....photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by zolajpower: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
delta no dey carry last,bros carry go. Osare na up you go dey go
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Jonwesley(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
ebamma: He deserves it to me i rate him a better football analyst than victor oliseh and amokachi

Haba! Victor Oliseh, or Victor Ikpeba rather. U make me laugh. Sunday Oliseh is a good analyst, no doubt. We shd be proud of him.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by hbabe(f): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is good news.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by alegtony(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
congrats bro.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Cornel88(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
talktimi: victor oliseh ke ? Is he from Togo
hahahaha... E no good o

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Soso990240(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
COOLDUN:

My dear , i understand your feelings and love for Sunday Oliseh, but let me chip in this little word, Oliseh was not rejected by the NFA, his time of coaching Nigeria national teams have not yet reached. When his right time to coach comes, no one will ever stop him.

Sunday Oliseh is another ordained coach that will bring more success and honor to this country, that is why God never allowed him to be disgraced with the national teams now. Mark my words he will be called to coach one day.

His new appointment is a place God want to prepare him more for the national job ahead. I don't want those players that sacrificed their energies to win trophies and honors to the country to be messed up with the national teams now. I want them to wait for some time, mature enough so that they can be respected by the people and players.

Sunday Oliseh, is a real son of the country, he is a player who played football with all his heart, loved glories well, i can remember his cry after 2000 final against Cameroon , he looked at the little trophy given to him, and showed that it was not what he and his team mates labored so hard for.

I will never forget that day in my life, i am happy that we captured the Africa continent again this year, it will continue like that , as long as we sincerely put the right pegs at the right holes. Big Congratulations again Mr Sunday Oliseh.
since u knw so much about him,tell us why he quit super eagles,even when his mates wher still playin..i can bet u hvnt startd watchin football wen he was playin..or u hvnt startd readin news papers.didnt u hear of his problem wit NFA then?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by ausbones(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
ITbomb: Why should he be the ' First to comment ' about his appointment to FIFA. Kinda blowing his trumpet alone.
I assume this to be some adhoc sub committee until I see it in mainstream headlines

He was simply happy about it. Congrats bro you made us proud with your onpoint analysis of The AFCON2013.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Ninilowo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
ebamma: He deserves it to me i rate him a better football analyst than victor oliseh and amokachi
Which one be VICTOR OLISEH again?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Agimor(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
olabukola: Is he no uhrobo?
Bros take an easy na.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by omigin: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
Congrat Sunday Olishe, this a good news.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
Not surprised. The guy sabi football. I enjoyed his Supersport analyses during last AFCON
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by guyosict(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
Baba GOD I thank U 4 dis tin,Ωa so so better go com ur way,super naja.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by COOLDUN: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
Cornel88: hahahaha... E no good o
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by favourbroda: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goodbroda I am so happy for ur broda so so happy this is a good news to nigeria God bless nigeria God bless sunday oliseh

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by peleson: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
ITbomb: Why should he be the ' First to comment ' about his appointment to FIFA. Kinda blowing his trumpet alone.
I assume this to be some adhoc sub committee until I see it in mainstream headlines
Adhoc sub committee that had sepp on it is nothing? Wait for cnn to bring the news to ur door step. You think oliseh is a small fish abi? Bad nigerian u r !

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by COOLDUN: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Soso990240: since u knw so much about him,tell us why he quit super eagles,even when his mates wher still playin..i can bet u hvnt startd watchin football wen he was playin..or u hvnt startd readin news papers.didnt u hear of his problem wit NFA then?

PLEASE READ WELL YOU QUOTE OK

Seems you didn't understand my comment very well, i was not arguing with the fact that he was rejected, all what i am saying is that God have a reason for that, he will be given the opportunity when men are tired of withholding what rightly belongs to him.

I heard what happened when he was the captain of the Super Eagles , his outspokenness and critics of the ill treatments of his team mates in the hands of the football governing officials in Nigeria. I know all you meant. So don't worry yourself for nothing.

Do not misquote me, for i am only saying my mind on how i see the rejection. A rejected stone must one day be a head pillar of the house. God promotes when men demotes. Hold your peace pls.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by ckkris: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
COOLDUN:

Seems you didn't understand my comment very well, i was not arguing with the fact that he was rejected, all what i am saying is that God have a reason for that, he will be given the opportunity when men are tired of withholding what rightly belongs to him.

I heard what happened when he was the captain of the Super Eagles , his outspokenness and critics of the ill treatments of his team mates in the hands of the football governing officials in Nigeria. I know all you meant. So don't worry yourself for nothing.

Do not misquote me, for i am only saying my mind on how i see the rejection. A rejected stone must one day be a head pillar of the house. God promotes when men demotes. Hold your peace pls.

Especially Onigbinde, Mark Aku, and those thieves that stole their hard-earned allowances and flight tickets.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by olawaletaiwo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
CONGRATULATION.....
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2013

You mean Victor Ikpeba and Daniel Amokachi?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
Personally sent a tweet message to him after our victory in AFCON held recently. His analyses were indepth and unlike Nigerian.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Emperortj93(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
congrat bro, ma oga at d top say i should tel u, weldon.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by Neddyogu(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
PurestBoy:

Who is Victor Oliseh? Are u drunk?
maybe he meant victor ikpeba. But he might be drunk though.....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by pendusky(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
1st Nigerian 2 reach thdre?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by WisdomLovesGod: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
ebamma: ''i rate him a better football analyst than victor oliseh and amokachi''
Hmmm...Victor Ikpeba right?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by WisdomLovesGod: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
DrKlever: ;DWow! I would have loved to comment on this post but I'm afraid because I don't know what MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY.
U av already commented....What did He say?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by WisdomLovesGod: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
I doubt..I know he is from Delta. Pehaps Isoko
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by WisdomLovesGod: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
I doubt..I know he is from Delta. Pehaps Isoko.Let me ask my ''Oga at d top first''
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by WisdomLovesGod: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
otipoju: Hmmm,Sunday Oliseh... Rejected by NFA recognised FIFA...A prophet has honour except in his own home...Why swim in a pool when you can surf in the ocean? You knew your worth,stood your ground and refused to be tossed around by some imbeciles. That goal against Spain in 1998 has been etched into my memory forever.Your long range pass to Aghahowa in 2000 when you came on as a substitute against Senegal to rescue Nigeria even when you were down with malaria was the epitome of patriotism..In years to come your forthrightness, courage dedication and competence would either see you become the Minister for Sports in Nigeria or FIFA top executive. You have always been my role model and that is why I wear no jersey than the number 15...Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh, doesn't drink ,doesn't smoke,I am following in your steps in my chosen field. Congratulations.
An Eulogy to D ''Oga at d top''
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by musiwa20: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Congrat oliseh.. life don change...

Fifa can watch this video.. It show that Nigeria was three and they had the right to self determination.. The north in exercised its right to self determination before.. which was part of the agreement.. the narrator is a white man and not a nigeria. Nigeria was a nation under an agreement, the north,east or west agree to a part decision.. so the story put out there, of 6 zone and nonsense are not correct.

You will clear seen in this video, the north,west, east and to redraw the agreement..

here is the picture of that conference... where the North, west and east agree to self determination.. even the North use that agreement before.. watch the video.. the the narrator is a white man . The north has the power to leave the federal republic of nigeria.. So does the western Niger area of Nigeria.. They have absolute power under international law to leave the country call Nigeria, when they want to. When the East exercised its own side of that agree to to self determination, the North used civil war against them , the nigeria civil war (biafra. ) but the fact is, the three of them , The North, East or west have absolute power under international rule to leave the country call Nigeria.

So fifa should give us 3 slot at the world cup and the nation cup it will help the game of soccer. I will says all of them can win the world cup..The north , west or east can separately win the world. If this is done, Next world cup champion will come from one of the 3.

So Goodluck govt dening that agreement is absolute on dull.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPEd8xujG4Y&feature=endscreen&NR=1

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/919/12527563.png
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by WisdomLovesGod: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Mushroom committee
U can do better dan dis
Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by league11(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
COOLDUN:

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT HIS PROBLEM WITH NFA IN MALI 2002, BUT SABOTAGE FROM SOME OF HIS REAM MATES WHO WERE ANXIOUS TO BECOME CAPTAIN AHEAD OF WORLD CUP. LETS NOT BLAME NFF FOR EVERYTHING

Re: Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment by musiwa20: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
this is the sport facilities of Boko haram country. and that is the place they call biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral / Evil Spirit Of Soccer Betting / Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.