Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days (29523 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by komek(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
slimyem: They looking natural,young and pretty..not bleached,pancaked, fat and ugly like they are now.undecided
Who's the dude btw?

Na there boyfriend be that.
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
slimyem: They looking natural,young and pretty..not bleached,pancaked, fat and ugly like they are now.undecided
Who's the dude btw?
he is their horsebands grin,its name is akpors
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by born2boink(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
Who's the dude btw?
even if you eat 100 burgers everyday, you cannot even fat, we men sometimes like to slam a busty woman and watching the meat shake, it makes us feel comfortable on them, there body are like matress unlike slim woman who makes us feel like we are hitting our body on iron,nothing to grab, all pako.....abeg add to weight but not too fat...that's why we die more for mercy johnson than geneieve

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by olumidazz: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
Funke in this pix reminds me of when mj won change to werewolf in thriller.
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by hammedkola(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
venorite: Funke was actually an hostel mate with my sis at unilag then,guess she has come a long way
. So, what's uя point relatin to dis topic
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by born2boink(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
hammedkola: . So, what's uя point relatin to dis topic
the point is her sister need to upgrade

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by swaggie(m): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2013
venorite: Funke was actually an hostel mate with my sis at unilag then,guess she has come a long way
so? Why r u telling us?
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Proffdada: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2013
E don tay wey iyabo ojo don dey do dat tin cool : rubbing tummies grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by BabaOyo(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2013
Who's the dude btw?
Hmmmm....Slim Yemi my daughter.....you are always first to rush and comment on celebrities pictures!! But ur hating on them is a real case study!! If you are slim and black, does anyone complain? Appreciate the good in others!! That's the essence of being happy!!!
E je ki a ba onire yo ki ti wa na a le de o!!!
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by ogusbaba1(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2013
cute
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Lucasbalo(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2013
edreesabiodun: It seems Iyabo Ojo has grown younger over the years.
if putting on a ton of make-up is getting younger. Goodlluck to her.
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2013
Is it my eyes?? But dat babe looks nothing like iyabo ojo :-/. Anyway they look less polished and more finer here, to me.
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by farmlander: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2013
Kaxmytex:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jVIrttmFRN8/TjsHy9XzPYI/AAAAAAAADkM/HlOjeyyDrfI/s1600/seriously-doughnuts-IYABO+OJO.jpg[/img]

[size=28pt]wot iz d difference?[/size]
. "Happy make-up's day"
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by dramendra: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Funke still remain the same, very pretty and i cant stop loving her left hand

Funke pretty? Abeg abeg, I guess that's a typo, you mean to say Funke is funny. .. grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by taif(f): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
i lov doris,so natural
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by naijalatest(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
munmight: There is time for every thing in life. I'm happy for them
the only thing that is permanent in life is change. Kudos!
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Kherniekay(f): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
They looking natural,young and pretty..not bleached,pancaked, fat and ugly like they are now.undecided

u read my mind bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.