Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days (29513 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by joyli: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Judging from this pic, the three of them have really stepped up.
What do you think?

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by munmight(f): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
There is time for every thing in life. I'm happy for them
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by slimyem: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
They looking natural,young and pretty..not bleached,pancaked, fat and ugly like they are now.undecided
Who's the dude btw?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by vicoloni(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Especially Iyabo

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Akshow: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
slimyem: They looking natural,young and pretty..not bleached,pancaked, fat and ugly like they are now.undecided
Who's the dude btw?
getting fat is not a sin. We must not all be skinny bone. Dorris has always been light in complexion and Funke is still as black as she was. As for the pan cake i bet you apply make up too even though it may not be Janded like theirs. Moral of the story: quit hating!

61 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by hagma37yahoocom: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
Funke still remain the same, very pretty and i cant stop loving her left hand

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Pelummy(f): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
Everything na stage by stage.pwetty & natural
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by venorite(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
Funke was actually an hostel mate with my sis at unilag then,guess she has come a long way
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by yam: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Who cares?

Afterall we neva look d same way we look back den.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by BeautyFULL85(f): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
De dont seem to have changed much. Just add glitz and glamour to dis and u have d new dem! Nice!
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by grandstar(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ki ni ya to- mi ori ya to
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Kaxmytex(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Afam4eva(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
[size=14pt]Let's see a pic of Funke when she was Bisi in the "I need to know" TV series.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Regiblinkz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Akshow: getting fat is not a sin. We must not all be skinny bone. Dorris has always been light in complexion and Funke is still as black as she was. As for the pan cake i bet you apply make up too even though it may not be Janded like theirs. Moral of the story: quit hating!
gbam!!!
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Texykool: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Akshow: getting fat is not a sin. We must not all be skinny bone. Dorris has always been light in complexion and Funke is still as black as she was. As for the pan cake i bet you apply make up too even though it may not be Janded like theirs. Moral of the story: quit hating!

#daz all
cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
It seems Iyabo Ojo has grown younger over the years.
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by ochukoccna: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
The innocence of youth
Disappears like a whiff
As the clock ticks cool cool
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Desloaaa(f): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
no be small hating..mtchewwww
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Desloaaa(f): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
venorite: Funke was actually an hostel mate with my sis at unilag then,guess she has come a long way
ok
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by iamswizz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
m
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by 5much(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
ochukoccna: The innocence of youth
Disappears like a whiff
As the clock ticks cool cool

Everybody experiences dis.
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Artistree: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
I said it before on another thread, if ANYBODY's Then & Now ever look d same, then dere's a fundamental problem.
My pix back in sch can/should NEVER look like what I am now. The difference is always glaring, whether or not u're a Celebrity...

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Opoki(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
[size=20pt]Do you expect them to remain the same?[/size]
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
Funke damn sure isn't the Prettiest Of Our Lovely Naija Kweens.
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by joyli: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
slimyem: They looking natural,young and pretty..not bleached,pancaked, fat and ugly like they are now.undecided
Who's the dude btw?

These 3 ladies are not fat uptill date except for Iyabo ojo which u refer as bleach, pancake etc.
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by LushGreenz: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
Who's the dude btw?

Before nko? Ti gbogbo oja shoobu bati fe dahoro,pankeeki niwon fi ngbera. LMFAO....SMH

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by olempe(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2013

So on point!!!
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Masiya(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nice pix
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by Temismith(f): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
Those days Wen ladies were girls... Dere is indeed time for everythin.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by ewet: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
This was when they were still very beautiful and sweet a far cry from wht thy luk like now.
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
All looking young & natural. Except 4 that man wey dey look like a kidnapper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu / ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz / Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.