Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Lagos State NSCDC Commandant Suspended Over ”my Oga At The Top” Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State NSCDC Commandant Suspended Over ”my Oga At The Top” Comment (617 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Funny: Channels TV Interviews NSCDC Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State NSCDC Commandant Suspended Over ”my Oga At The Top” Comment by Netnews: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
According to reports, the Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, Mr Obafaiye Shem, has been suspended.

His suspension comes on the heels of his now famous “my oga at the top” comment which went viral after his embarrassing ordeal at the Channels Television breakfast programme – Sunrise Daily.

Source:http:///news/lagos-state-nscdc-commandant-suspended.html

(1) (Reply)

Gej's Accomplishment Since Office Assumption / solving the Satellite Pictures is the solution to boko haram By Musiwa / Meet Mike The Headless Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.