Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Change - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Change (7281 Views)

Baby Contracts Herpes When A Family Member Kissed Her. (photo) / Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. / I Need To Know About Herpes Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change by maureen44(f): 5:36am On Mar 17, 2013
Change
Re: Change by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 17, 2013
oops!
Re: Change by Gboliwe: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2013
Have you gone to see a doctor yet or you self diagnose and medicate?
I am sorry, which is core herpes? Never heard of that. Herpes is herpes. None is subtle or tertiary
Re: Change by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Change by biolabee(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
Have you sought medical advice on this
Re: Change by deols(f): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
Oral -mouth tinzzz grin

See your doctor.

If it is recurrent, d pain should already be reducing. The more u av it, d less the pain and make sure your partner(s) get treated too.

Sometimes partners keep giving it to each other.
Re: Change by Gboliwe: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
chaircover:

she means genitall herepes . . .seuns word cleasner wink
Really? shocked lol grin
Re: Change by biolabee(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
Busted!

OP how far
Re: Change by chukel(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Change by chukel(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
Maureen, its gud u spoke up. Herpes infection is a viral infection caused by herpes simplex virus 1 nd 2. Unfortunately, it has no cure but d frequency or rate of recurrence can be reduced to d barest minimum. First u hv to b sure its herpes. Does it appear as small numerous blisters that are painful? Do dy resolve on dia own? If yes den we may b dealing wit herpes. Also kn dat its a sexually transmitted infection. Back to d topic as per treatment. D virus lives in ur nervous system nd tracks bk to the skin of d genitals to cause doz painful blister like eruptions wen ur IMMUNE SYSTEM is down. Eating healthy, less stress nd healty living will keep ur immune system up nd believe me keep down d recurrence rate. Again an antiviral drug called acyclovir helps reduce d recurrence rate. But healthy eating and living as I mentioned earlier far supercedes d effect of d drug. Furthermore, a recent handheld machine in d form of laser therapy has been used on d blisters with success. I ordered one and personally applied it on one of my patients with resounding success. I still have 2 of d laser machines remaining. Gd luck nd pls visit NO herbalist

2 Likes

Re: Change by maureen44(f): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
I took acyclovir 4oomg for 5 days 2 per day, its disappeared, how long do i need to take acyclovir. Hope it wont reoccurr in earnest.
Re: Change by brainy02: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2016
Pls any idea the current market price of acyclovir/Zovirax both tablet and ointment in Nigeria.

Thanks
Re: Change by Dencotext: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2017
I am an odd thinker and I believe that herpes have a cure. I was afflicted with orobucal herpes and twitching as the virus spread in my ganglions. My reasoning is that if hsv1 and hsv2 is closely related to hsv3 which is chickenpox (varicella herpes) then maybe the (chickenpox) varicella vaccines which stops chickenpox in its track can cure orobucal herpes. A research on the internet shows it does.

So I went and took the chickenpox (varicella) vaccine on November 5, 2016. It was at the height when I had multiple sores in my mouth (gum and tongue) and was so depressed! In 3 days I felt slightly feverish due to the vaccine but notice instant improvement from cold sores. It is unbelievable to say after the sores healed I have never really had any relapse again. The word "flirting" may describe the best occurrences which never result to festering. Now i may say i am healed because I can eat warm or hot meals without being afraid of getting any festering blister. Tonight I eat very hot noodles and the olive oil in it made it hotter but it was cool to eat.

The best vaccines against any form of viruses have always been an attenuated virus and not a mere extract of a specific genone. I believe that this chickenpox vaccine cures hsv1 and hsv2 because of the powerful mechanism to stop sores from forming any where on the body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change by olujames(m): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Phone A Doctor is designed to be your one-stop-shop for all your medical needs. We have assembled in one website all the resources you need to adequately look after your own health and the health of the other people who depend on you. Our approach to your Healthcare is really simple – YOU CALL :: WE LISTEN :: WE REFER!

Ask one of our Doctors today - http://www.phoneadoctor.ng
Re: Change by kushma(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
chukel:
Maureen, its gud u spoke up. Herpes infection is a viral infection caused by herpes simplex virus 1 nd 2. Unfortunately, it has no cure but d frequency or rate of recurrence can be reduced to d barest minimum. First u hv to b sure its herpes. Does it appear as small numerous blisters that are painful? Do dy resolve on dia own? If yes den we may b dealing wit herpes. Also kn dat its a sexually transmitted infection. Back to d topic as per treatment. D virus lives in ur nervous system nd tracks bk to the skin of d genitals to cause doz painful blister like eruptions wen ur IMMUNE SYSTEM is down. Eating healthy, less stress nd healty living will keep ur immune system up nd believe me keep down d recurrence rate. Again an antiviral drug called acyclovir helps reduce d recurrence rate. But healthy eating and living as I mentioned earlier far supercedes d effect of d drug. Furthermore, a recent handheld machine in d form of laser therapy has been used on d blisters with success. I ordered one and personally applied it on one of my patients with resounding success. I still have 2 of d laser machines remaining. Gd luck nd pls visit NO herbalist
price of the drug for 400mg in Nigeria is what please?
Re: Change by kushma(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
maureen44:
I took acyclovir 4oomg for 5 days 2 per day, its disappeared, how long do i need to take acyclovir. Hope it wont reoccurr in earnest.
the price for the drug is what in Nigeria plz
Re: Change by Naurkeyzzo: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
. Furthermore, a recent handheld machine in d form of laser therapy has been used on d blisters with success. I ordered one and personally applied it on one of my patients with resounding success. I still have 2 of d laser machines remaining. Gd luck nd pls visit NO herbalist

Hi what handheld machine did you purchase? Can you share with us please?
Re: Change by babyt66: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Watsapp me 08032493281

1 Like

Re: Change by TomTheleader: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2018
You can as well try forever living products
Aloe Vera gel
and
bee propolis
you can contact me to get delivered to you
Re: Change by Convill: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
DR.OMOYE. has really made me so much believes in herbs i never believed in natural remedy on thing i try up DR.OMOYE product so surprise i was cure out of herpes after being diagnose over since 5years, now i am free i am cure i am well healthy i have be out of this virus over since 2014 after taking DR.OMOYE herbal treatment. DR.OMOYE is real DR.OMOYE has the herbal remedy for herpes virus please i will kindly advice you to get DR.OMOYE contacted if actually you are passing true this herpes symptom, email dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com or dromoyespellcastertemple@gmail.com cell phone contact whatsapp contact is +2347036484707.get him contacted today and get his product them come out also to testify. am grateful DR. I remen humable and greatfully Dr for helping me.
Re: Change by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2018
maureen44:
I had reocurring oral herpes. What drug do i use to get rid of it. Its really painful and annoying.
USE MARINA SPA TO CLEAN THE AFFECTED PARTS AND ALSO DRINK IT,WITHIN 3 TO 4 DAYS EVERYTHING WILL CLEAR,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168

Re: Change by Johnpax: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dencotext:
I am an odd thinker and I believe that herpes have a cure. I was afflicted with orobucal herpes and twitching as the virus spread in my ganglions. My reasoning is that if hsv1 and hsv2 is closely related to hsv3 which is chickenpox (varicella herpes) then maybe the (chickenpox) varicella vaccines which stops chickenpox in its track can cure orobucal herpes. A research on the internet shows it does.

So I went and took the chickenpox (varicella) vaccine on November 5, 2016. It was at the height when I had multiple sores in my mouth (gum and tongue) and was so depressed! In 3 days I felt slightly feverish due to the vaccine but notice instant improvement from cold sores. It is unbelievable to say after the sores healed I have never really had any relapse again. The word "flirting" may describe the best occurrences which never result to festering. Now i may say i am healed because I can eat warm or hot meals without being afraid of getting any festering blister. Tonight I eat very hot noodles and the olive oil in it made it hotter but it was cool to eat.

The best vaccines against any form of viruses have always been an attenuated virus and not a mere extract of a specific genone. I believe that this chickenpox vaccine cures hsv1 and hsv2 because of the powerful mechanism to stop sores from forming any where on the body.

Where can one get the Varicella vaccine
Re: Change by Dencotext: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Johnpax:

Where can one get the Varicella vaccine
Hello John, can you tell me precisely your health challenges?

If you are in Abuja for instance, you can get the varicella vaccine at the Turkish hospital in Abuja. Google the address. It is better to call their phone line because vaccination only takes place only one day of the week maybe Friday. Its expensive there as you have to enrol and get a membership card first of N7,500 then pay for the vaccination too. But it is worth all the effort and money as its difficult to preserve vaccine for long.
Re: Change by babyt66: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Change by NAJALYN: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Norland's Hypoglycemic Herbal Capsules, Mebo GI, and Propolis-Lecithin Capsules will cure your Hepatitis, A, B, C, after taking treatment for about 3 months or more, depending on how long you have had the ailment.

Please follow the links, read the Posts. You have solution to Hepatitis http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/17/hypoglycemic-herbal-capsules-effective-treatment-for-hepatitis-b/

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/31/propolis-lecithin-capsules-for-energy/
Re: Change by chrisdonasco: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dencotext:

Pls dm me on whatsapp 08026059274

(1) (Reply)

Court Restrains Resident Doctors In ESUT Teaching Hospital From Strike / Good Hospitals In Lagos For Abortion / Sexual Intercourse At The Early Stage Of The Pregnancy Should Be Avoided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.