Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Is The Drinking Of Alcohol Even In Small Quantities A Sin Against God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Drinking Of Alcohol Even In Small Quantities A Sin Against God? (631 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God / Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Drinking Of Alcohol Even In Small Quantities A Sin Against God? by Yubee40(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
I had an argument with my brother about the scriptural teachings on consumption of alocohol,if it is morally and/or bibilically justified and if not then is it a sin?what do u guys think?
Re: Is The Drinking Of Alcohol Even In Small Quantities A Sin Against God? by Goshen360(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
Well, I don't want to be drawn into this argument of drinking alcohol or not and whether is a sin or not BUT first, what is sin and what are things the scripture says is sin? If you know what sin is and what scripture calls sin, then you can say if drinking alcohol is a sin or not. You can do that assignment for yourself first.
Re: Is The Drinking Of Alcohol Even In Small Quantities A Sin Against God? by Chokolee(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Alocohol is what sef? Abi na alomo? Besides; either way its a sin.
Re: Is The Drinking Of Alcohol Even In Small Quantities A Sin Against God? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
The wine reportedly consumed by jesus in the bible must have been alcoholic i.e natural fermented wine.This alcoholic wine was used in the eucharist for centuries.Consumption of alcohol became a sin in christiandom at about the 19th century.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Christian? / TB Joshua And Confed Cup / Share Your Experiences!!! Have U Been Caught Sleeping In Church By Pastor!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.