Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Need To Talk To A Councellor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need To Talk To A Councellor (1214 Views)

Ladies Talk To Me / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Hubby Won't Talk To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Talk To A Councellor by forbisi: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pls does any1 know a good counsellor? I have a lot on my mind I need to pour out. I need counsel, guide and help. I reside in Lagos.
Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
I'm all ears. Just PM me.
Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by forbisi: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Am begging u all in d name of God, this is a serious issue I have here, dts y I brought it 2 d family section, wch I feel has serious pple. If u don't know any1 or u don't have a helpful ans, pls just read and pass by, no need commenting.
Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by larosa(f): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
Well there's this man that seems to make sense. He is based in lagos. Just type 'Jerome is talking' into Google it should direct you to his website. Pls let us know how it goes and goodluck.
Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by Ivynwa(f): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pastor Bimbo Odukoya comes to my mind but she is no more. She was one good counsellor I know.
You can check the "House on the rock" church lagos, I'm sure you will find an amazing person to counsel you in one of the departments of the church.
Pull yourself together and take care of yourself while you look for a counsellor, okay?

1 Like

Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by biolabee(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2013
Can you talk to a neutral person here

If you want a discreet person because I feel ur pain coming to a forum like this, send me a PM
Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by baby124: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
What type of counselor are you looking for?

Marriage? - a respected person or pastor/priest. Etc

Financial- You can check the banks.

Or health wise.- go to a good hospital and let them make recommendations for you
Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
You need to drop a hint of what your problem is

Before knwoing the counsellor that fits
Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by forbisi: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thank u all dt gave worthy input. @larosa, I checked d jerome site and called his no. I discussed a bit with him and he gave advice on an issue. But proplem isn't yet solved so I guess I'll get my act 2geda and register wit dm. It looks reasonable. Thanks larosa.
Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by dayokanu(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Maybe if you share your problem here, Some people can offer you advise free of charge.

Its an anonymous forum no one would know who you are

Then several opinion might be better than one Jeromes opinion
Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by baby124: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
dayokanu: Maybe if you share your problem here, Some people can offer you advise free of charge.

Its an anonymous forum no one would know who you are

Then several opinion might be better than one Jeromes opinion

Its a scam. They are trying to advertise Jerome.
Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by larosa(f): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2013
Haba! @baby 123 and ur scam idea, anyway to everyone his own.
@ op am sssoooo glad i could help in my own little way . Stay blessed.
Re: I Need To Talk To A Councellor by ILOEGBE(f): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2013
Call 08028356363 David christian centre, talk to Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo he is Д family counsellor. His pin is 263CC259. Let me know if you are ok with that. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Which Baby Product is Best to use? / When Someone Who Once Hurt You Reappear, What Would You Do? / Advice Her Please, Should She Confront Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.