Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,165 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Tourism In Ivory Coast - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tourism In Ivory Coast (11443 Views)

East African Coast | Culture And People / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / Ivory Coast Got Some Good Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tourism In Ivory Coast by ifyalways(f): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2013
Sybellah:

Nice description hun kiss, thank you!
and loool @ stay away from Adjame grin grin
Adjame and Abobo can be very dangerous indeed
yes, I forgot Abobo. Lolx

And the train station @ France-Amerique, treichville is another spot to visit.

@camnew, I guess its Cos some of us(Nigerians) especially residents in CIV don't understand the concept of having and carrying a "resident permit" in a W.African country cheesy. Sans piece d'identite toujours.

I really had fun at Abioko.
Re: Tourism In Ivory Coast by birdman(m): 2:34am On Mar 21, 2013
nice. ivory coast is now on the list. I will definitely swing by Adjame...looks like this is where the action is at
Re: Tourism In Ivory Coast by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 21, 2013
birdman: nice. ivory coast is now on the list. I will definitely swing by Adjame...looks like this is where the action is at

grin lol don't go by yourself, be safe birdman!
Re: Tourism In Ivory Coast by birdman(m): 2:41am On Mar 21, 2013
^^^ Ok, too much "akshion" for me cheesy - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universit%C3%A9_d%27Abobo-Adjam%C3%A9

The University was sadly destroyed during armed clashes on 13–14 March 2011

region of man still looks awesome. i wonder how easy it would be to get around in a francophone country speaking english
Re: Tourism In Ivory Coast by onila(f): 2:14am On Nov 02, 2013
MAN,COTE D'IVOIRE( IVORY COAST)---The mount "Dent de Man" located at the north of the town of Man.When you travel from Abidjan to Man by car, getting close to Man,you can see at 30 miles the mountain that dominates the town

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conflicting Police, DSS Reports On Agom Adara's Killers In Kaduna / Your Eulogising Name (ORIKI) / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.