Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Your Most Hated Subject In Secondary School And Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Most Hated Subject In Secondary School And Why? (1050 Views)

Should Sex Education Be Taught As A Subject In Nigerian Schools? / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... / Make History Compulsory Subject In Schools – Onyekpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Hated Subject In Secondary School And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
As students in secondary school way back, we hated certain subjects and liked others. The dislike for such subjects would unfortunately extend to the teachers handling the subjects. My most hated subject was Financial Accounting and Book Keeping. Those lengthy financial statements about sales, credit, debit, etc gave me serious headache and fever...I got F9 in Account from SS1 to SS3 and I did not bother to register it in Waec because I knew what the result would have been. My Account teacher then made matters worse...she had this tiny voice that would make one mistake her for a 2 yr old baby...she was fond of reporting the 'Account Haters' to the principal who never failed to disturb our peace with loads of punishment. My most liked subject then was Government...secondary school days. Nairalanders, share yours.
Re: Your Most Hated Subject In Secondary School And Why? by Gboliwe: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Has got to be between commerce and shorthand
Re: Your Most Hated Subject In Secondary School And Why? by Dosoq(f): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
O my Gosh,i neva liked accounts cos d teacher was so boring(mr pom pom),bt i liked biology cos i was gud @ drawin d diagrams,also commerce n econs.
Re: Your Most Hated Subject In Secondary School And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gboliwe: Has got to be between commerce and shorthand

Short Hand! So boring and outdated!
Re: Your Most Hated Subject In Secondary School And Why? by Rajman(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
hmmnnn me na geography o, i too dislike dat subject
Re: Your Most Hated Subject In Secondary School And Why? by Ninilowo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
In junior secondary I hated French and Music
In senior secondary....... I think I liked all my subjects cos I cleared my WASC at a sitting with last credit as my least score.

(1) (Reply)

The Cutoff Of The Utme 2013/2014 / Students Can End The Strike / Food Science And Technology / Food Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.