Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Students Can End The Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Can End The Strike (1048 Views)

5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) / ASUU Has Not Called-off The Strike / When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Can End The Strike by Elvishard(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
My Idea on how to end this boring strike. ASUU need to look for other means to sanction FG.
THIS IS IT
1. lecturer form an Association behind our back called ASUU?
2. The SUG president of each university in 9ja will com 2geda and form a student association.
3. And with all skuls united, they will make an announcement dat all students should get back to skul. So as to show our degree of seriousness.
4. And if all students comply and get back to skul, ofcourse they will not see any lecturer to teach dem.So d heads of the students association will meet with FG, and tell dem dat students are in skul but there are no lecturers to lecture dem.
4. Now wat they will bargain with FG is dat if dose ASUU lecturers refuse to come back within a week, they should employ new batch of lecturers.
5. We have alot of graduates in dis country dat are ready to lecture, and in no time all lecturers is dis country will b replace.
Even some lecturers dat r not ready to loose their job will hop back in no time.
And b4 ur very eyes d ASUU association will loose shape.
The fear of loosing their job will cause a nuclear fission in the ASUU.
I guess I may b CAPITALLY WRONG. just tick (√) if u support my Idea or (X) if u dont.

2 Likes

Re: Students Can End The Strike by dazzy4real(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
what were u smoking when u had this idea? grin u must definitely be in cloud 9 while typing tongue

1 Like

Re: Students Can End The Strike by Elvishard(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
I guess u r still an aspirant, dont worry JAMB will not go on strike
Re: Students Can End The Strike by fabby26(m): 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
[b][/b]
Elvishard: My Idea on how to end this boring strike. ASUU need to look for other means to sanction FG.
THIS IS IT
1. lecturer form an Association behind our back called ASUU?
2. The SUG president of each university in 9ja will com 2geda and form a student association.
3. And with all skuls united, they will make an announcement dat all students should get back to skul. So as to show our degree of seriousness.
4. And if all students comply and get back to skul, ofcourse they will not see any lecturer to teach dem.So d heads of the students association will meet with FG, and tell dem dat students are in skul but there are no lecturers to lecture dem.
4. Now wat they will bargain with FG is dat if dose ASUU lecturers refuse to come back within a week, they should employ new batch of lecturers.
5. We have alot of graduates in dis country dat are ready to lecture, and in no time all lecturers is dis country will b replace.
Even some lecturers dat r not ready to loose their job will hop back in no time.
And b4 ur very eyes d ASUU association will loose shape.
The fear of loosing their job will cause a nuclear fission in the ASUU.
I guess I may b CAPITALLY WRONG. just tick (√) if u support my Idea or (X) if u dont.

(X)-You've just said it
Re: Students Can End The Strike by ayodeji752: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
U are very right bro. D fact still remains dat d federal govt is not ready to use logistical force to end d strike. I can boldly tell u dat majority of d lecturers especially d profs among dem are lamenting in university of ibadan.d adamant ones among dem are d young lecturers which are only interested in making quick money to build mansions overnight. Federal government can end d strike immediately by using d style d then unilorin VC prof shamsodeen used in ilorin. Fg should direct all d VCs to call all d lecturers back to their respective institutions or face d consequences of being sacked. I am sure most senior lecturers will be happi to return to classrooms cos d lecturers are only happy wen they lecture. D rest of d lecturers dat dont come to class if there is any should be sacked. Dats d style d then unilorin VC used dat marked d end of ASUU strike in unilorin up till date. Unfortunately, d FG is so weak to use dis style. Instead,they prefer students staying at home for d next 5yrs
Re: Students Can End The Strike by sammirano: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
dazzy4real: what were u smoking when u had this idea? grin u must definitely be in cloud 9 while typing tongue

na true talk, d guy must be really high on something low while typing the post.
Re: Students Can End The Strike by EazyJ(f): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
U tried bro buh it can't work out lyk dat!Imagine sacking al d lecturers if they refuse to go back to work..dahz not possible!
Re: Students Can End The Strike by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hehehehe funny guy .... MARIJUANA IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!! cheesy .... It makes irrational thoughts look rational... Can't stop laughing..
Re: Students Can End The Strike by fabby26(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
ayodeji752: U are very right bro. D fact still remains dat d federal govt is not ready to use logistical force to end d strike. I can boldly tell u dat majority of d lecturers especially d profs among dem are lamenting in university of ibadan.d adamant ones among dem are d young lecturers which are only interested in making quick money to build mansions overnight. Federal government can end d strike immediately by using d style d then unilorin VC prof shamsodeen used in ilorin. Fg should direct all d VCs to call all d lecturers back to their respective institutions or face d consequences of being sacked. I am sure most senior lecturers will be happi to return to classrooms cos d lecturers are only happy wen they lecture. D rest of d lecturers dat dont come to class if there is any should be sacked. Dats d style d then unilorin VC used dat marked d end of ASUU strike in unilorin up till date. Unfortunately, d FG is so weak to use dis style. Instead,they prefer students staying at home for d next 5yrs

Guy stop dreaming. Wake up to reality.....it may work for Uniilorin, but that will never work for FG. They weren't appointed by FG in the first place, since the University gained their autonomy, so how can FG sack them?
Re: Students Can End The Strike by ayodeji752: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
fabby26:

Guy stop dreaming. Wake up to reality.....it may work for Uniilorin, but that will never work for FG. They weren't appointed by FG in the first place, since the University gained their autonomy, so how can FG sack them?
autonomy and stil demanding billions frm d government? Do u really know d meanin of autonomy?

1 Like

Re: Students Can End The Strike by lanrexlan(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Hehehehe funny guy .... MARIJUANA IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!! cheesy .... It makes irrational thoughts look rational... Can't stop laughing..
grin grin,sack all lecturers!!!
Re: Students Can End The Strike by sanmikx(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
@op

Re: Students Can End The Strike by fabby26(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
ayodeji752: autonomy and stil demanding billions frm d government? Do u really know d meanin of autonomy?

Well they may be demanding trillion from FG for all I care. But FG has no legal backing to sack any VC. If it had been that of the state Uni and state government that's within the legal jurisdiction. But FG has since hands-off from appointment of VC of fed. Unis
Re: Students Can End The Strike by Elvishard(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2013
It can work o, they will do is sue FG to court and we all know u cant win govt
Re: Students Can End The Strike by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
lanrexlan: grin grin,sack all lecturers!!!
yes, sack all the lecturers and change all the students too...replace them with okada men and sachetwater seller....hehehe grin
Re: Students Can End The Strike by Yahoo1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
can u blame d guy?
IMO - they should sack everybody including,Anti-cult,Keke-Drivers,Skul bus drivers...replace them with Our ministers...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Outcome Of ASUU Meeting in Your School Yesterday? / Ebonyi State University To Resume Lectures On Monday«We Pass ASUU» / Arising Issues In International Education In Nigeria-gre And Toefl By Met Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.