Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

GET - Unlimted Website Traffic Method - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / GET - Unlimted Website Traffic Method (679 Views)

10 SEO Tips To Increase Website Traffic / How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily / Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GET - Unlimted Website Traffic Method by kiwil: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hello guys, I am going to share a Method that I have been using to get tons of Youtube and Adsence Traffic( You must Hide your Referrer for this, This you do on the website) If you want to Use this for Adsence Purposes then buy the Premium 3 eur otherwise you will just get Banned, And do not abuse it.
For Just Youtube it´s fine
This will also boots your Alexa Website Rankings and Google Rankings, You can also add a Delay for visits to your website etc

Register here

Download the Auto-pilot Software by logging into your Account and Click Traffic Exchange - Click Download -and Install it.
After That and just leave it getting the Credits that´s it.

Enjoy
Re: GET - Unlimted Website Traffic Method by economia: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
I NEED MORE TIPS ON HOW NOT TO GET BANNED BY ADSENSE PLS.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out / Are You A Programmer/web-designer That Want A Challenging Job! / Hacker Steals $45 Million In Just 10 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.