Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

What's The 'Power' Situation In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The 'Power' Situation In Your Area? (727 Views)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The 'Power' Situation In Your Area? by UjSizzle(f): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Power has always been an issue in this country, but it suddenly seems like it's gotten worse. From over charged bills to complete/total absence of power.
As at November/December last year i could boast of at least 18hrs of light everyday, now even after Jonathan says light is better it's suddenly worse....getting up to 5hrs of power is a miracle now!

Last week i watched a report of Abuja residents bitterly complaining about power failure and thought if the capital is this way is there any hope for the rest of us? undecided

what's power like in your area? And at what hour(s) of the day do you have supply, for how long?? sad
Re: What's The 'Power' Situation In Your Area? by TimePiece(f): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
The power situation is so bad that I can't believe it.
The one I find most annoying is that my bill increases as the situation worsens.
Re: What's The 'Power' Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
It cannot get worse than it is at the moment.

An average of 2hrs every 3 days.
Re: What's The 'Power' Situation In Your Area? by Maxymilliano(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
uj_sizzle: Power has always been an issue in this country, but it suddenly seems like it's gotten worse. From over charged bills to complete/total absence of power.
As at November/December last year i could boast of at least 18hrs of light everyday, now even after Jonathan says light is better it's suddenly worse....getting up to 5hrs of power is a miracle now!

Last week i watched a report of Abuja residents bitterly complaining about power failure and thought if the capital is this way is there any hope for the rest of us? undecided

what's power like in your area? And at what hour(s) of the day do you have supply, for how long?? sad

What's the power situation in your area? cool
Re: What's The 'Power' Situation In Your Area? by mrofficial2(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
Why do you guys keep bringing up this topic? The light situation has always been the same.

Have u been out of Nigeria for over a decade?
Re: What's The 'Power' Situation In Your Area? by OmejeGuy: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Over 20hrs daily. Prepaid meter burning fast

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Easter Service In Lagos Disrupted By Power Outage / A Tale Of Contrasting Statements From Our Revered Cardinal / The Next Revolution Will Not Be Televised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.