Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (25366 Views)

What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com / What's The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? / Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by destinedtee(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Considering the marital responsibilities of a woman especially that of taking care of the kids and home generally.Which job do you think will suit her most so she can as well perform her matrimonial obligations.
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by ifyalways(f): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
Housewife !!!

What else can a woman do but to cook, clean , nyash and born pikin?

24 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by k2039: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
ifyalways: Housewife !!!

This was exactly what I wanted to post,you just wrote my mind

2 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by jhydebaba(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2012

So, this is ur plan in my house? I'll rather remain a bachelor. ; grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by shewanna: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Be a petty trader where you open your shop by 10am and close by 3 or 4pm. You know you need time to take care of your family *smiles*. Better still, get a good job and employ a house keeper. That's if you don't mind a house keeper º°˚˚°ºoo. That's my suggestion.

1 Like

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by destinedtee(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
How about being a teacher?I think that will give them more time to look after the home.

12 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
While we are on that, someone please tell me what the most suitable job for a married man is . . . cool cool

9 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hmmm, nice topic. She can be a truck pusher. She's self employed and the hours are flexible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by SisiKill1: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2012

stillwater: Hmmm, nice topic. She can be a truck pusher. She's self employed and the hours are flexible.

Dead!!

ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by MyneWhite1(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
When the husband helps out it helps a lot.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ify Abeg no kill me.
Poster, how about allowing her find what she wants to do by her self. what is the aim of chooising a career for her. Would you decide a career even for your own kids? Not to talk about a grown adult. Let the woman decides what she wants, avoid resentment, hate and blame games in your marriage.
One day she will look at her friends who have made strides and not minding that she may not have been as successful as they are will blame you for tying her down

5 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by greatgod2012(f): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
i think teaching will be ok, but seek her opinion first, so dt she will not be doing what she doesnt like and blame u later 4 it.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by spicyv1(f): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Well, what skills does she have at the moment? The best thing is for her to build a business around a skill that she is passionate about. That way, she is her own boss so she can manipulate her time to accommodate the family needs plus she is also happy.

11 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Afam4eva(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
Housewivery.
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2012

3 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by olubuffett: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
@op
Minister of finance, minister of petroleum, first lady, assistant governor. etc etc....

3 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by freecocoa(f): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
OP the best occupation is counting and keeping her husband's money.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by acidtalk: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
Starting up her own business is the best bet.

Any of the following will be reasonable;

*Caterring
*Baker
*Jewellery seller
*Fashion items
*Provisions (own a mini store)
*Startup a creche, nursery, primary or secondary school.
* A Spa or saloon.

If she wants true freedom and satisfaction, depending on her capital, let her setup her own business in any of the above mentioned ones (or others)

9 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by chally02(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
a lecturer is good, she will have enoug time for her self and family and d pay is good

5 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
anything the woman wants to be

as far as it lets her take care of her husband and kids well.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Ganys: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
TRAIN YOUR KIDs TO BETTER THE SOCIETY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
There is no job suitable for a married woman than being self employed if she or her hubby has the capital, shikena!
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Cuddlemii: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
Any legit job is suitable for a married woman.
Just because you are married doesn't mean you should deprive yourself of your dreams, goals and aspirations.

Self actualization, success, passion, productivity, drive, contentment and remuneration are the major priorities in selecting a job/career and not what's suitable for a married woman or not.

I am a career lady and would be that way for life. I can't even imagine myself as a full time housewife. I will just break down. But, to each his own wink

9 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Daunashamed(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
If man is the head of the family,then I think women are the neck because without the neck the head would not stand,I think the best they could do is to get into productive business where they can be their own boss thereby surporting the husband handling some responsibilities while still having enough time to play her motherly and wifey role at home.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Femsyn(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
The contemporary Nigerian wife has completely left the home front unattended to, while she chase after a career. Its so rampant that these children practically train themselves up. its important to put the primary role of being a wife above any other thing. At times, i wonder why some ladies get married and go as far as child-bearing. But do i blame them?? The quality of husbands these days leaves little to desire of. But still, the welfare of your children is paramount. Hwever, the best job for a married woman is self-employment, where she can dictate when and when not to resume.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by ghetomum: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
TEACHER
NURES
OWNING IN BOUTIQUE
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by MadCow1: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2012

IFY!!! Is that really you?!! shocked
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by omiobo: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
Teacher
Nurse
Petty trader
Fashion designer
ogidiga and alomo seller
Beer parlour
Hairdresser
Factory work
Conductor
Hotel attendant
What a man can a woman can do better.
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Chidex2442(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
Managing a small business dat is nt far from the house, so that her eyes wil b in d house and kids...
D business wil sumtimes solve her minnor financial problem than running always 2 d husband 4 small small money all d tym
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Most suitable job for a married woman? Booty-slave . .
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by freecocoa(f): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mad Cow:

IFY!!! Is that really you?!! shocked
That is sarcasm at its finest cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.