Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,650 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Dont Scare Me Of Judge Not - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Scare Me Of Judge Not (535 Views)

Biblical Exposition On The Falsehood Of "judge Not" / Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me / Should Christians Judge Other Denominations While God Says Judge Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Scare Me Of Judge Not by youngvoice: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2013
scripture says judge and it will be reciprocal.it says judge a righetous judgement.prove all things.it says the saint shall judge the world and even angel.what again do you want in the bible.how can you correct something or someone with reason,decision and conclusion that is judgement. ok now i say what is work of GOD.who are doing it now.how do you know.if i say no one is doing it now prove it or judge it

(1) (Reply)

John 3:16 / How To Reign In Your Business And Career / Is God Winning The War Against Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.