Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 - Sports (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 (66852 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 / Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 / Nigeria Vs Gabon: Africa Youth Championship: (1 - 0) On 20th March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by biolabee(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
shymexx:

Belarus as well..

What do you think about the Belgians, Croatians, Switzerland, and Bosnia?? - I think Belgium has the best young team in Europe atm... and they will definitely be the dark horse at the next world cup.... But Germany has the best team in Europe atm.. Holland isn't doing too bad as well - and Italy will always be a tournament team...

They do yes,,.

Kompany, Verm, Hazard, Lukaku, Vertoghen, Benteke, Mignoliet, Witsel, Defour

But tournmanent inexperience will cost them in addition with the coach wiliness at this level may count against them
They lead the group though
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Reference(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
onatisi:
that is what we are talking about , experience strikers to deliver the goods not just hungry players running all over the field and not knowing where to stay or position themselves , why is Cameroon still using eto despite all he bad things that has been said about him

Yeah, guess so. Actually the most successful teams have always had a fine balance between youth and experience. Like one coach said, a good team is one with two players in each position of at least a five year age gap. Age here meaning active play. Meaning that if a new kid is joining the team there has to be active player in his position who's been there five years (one world cup+) before him.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
shymexx:

Belarus as well..

What do you think about the Belgians, Croatians, Switzerland, and Bosnia?? - I think Belgium has the best young team in Europe atm... and they will definitely be the dark horse at the next world cup.... But Germany has the best team in Europe atm.. Holland isn't doing too bad as well - and Italy will always be a tournament team...

I want to see the bolded teams at the world cup. As u said, they both have young, exciting players i.e. Modric and Hazard.
Even Bosnia-Herzegovina are flying high. With their win yesterday, they are within touching distance of a first ever World Cup appearnace, after several near-misses. Edin Dzeko is definitely their main man.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
superbloke:
I don't even think Cameroun will come out of that group.

Why do you think so and who's going to stop them?? Libya?? Togo??
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Theloveth(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
CFCfan: Breaking news: Jordi Alba has been ruled out of Spain's match against France on Tuesday. He is down with a hamstring injury.
Nacho Monreal should do a good job deputising for him.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by free2ryhme: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Seun: Yikes

seun u dey watch football.... ***like seriously*** shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

They do yes,,.

But tournmanent inexperience will cost them in additiohttp://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1229247&post=14895968n with the coach wiliness at this level may count against them

What a team! I reckon that with some luck, they may reach the quarterfinals of the World Cup.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
shymexx:

Why do you think so and who's going to stop them?? Libya?? Togo??

Libya could displace Cameroon from the top of the group, with a win over DRC tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
LoL at agent Jack, FOH with that nonsense and take the picture along with you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Evestar200(f): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
Oahray: Oh... Gabriela, the woman in my area with two left legs and a macsuline voice. You for quick talk since na grin
haba,,abeg check my pix na model body i get o
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:
They do yes,,.

But tournmanent inexperience will cost them in addition with the coach wiliness at this level may count against them

They have all been together for long and they might pull a "Germany" at the next world cup... Germany went to the 2010 SA world cup with a young team - look at how far they went They disgraced England and all the hype in the quarter-finals - that game was emotional loooooooool.... Experience is basically useless without cohesion and since they've been together for long, they should be able to pull it offf....
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:
They do yes,,.

They have all been together for long and they might pull a "Germany" at the next world cup... Germany went to the 2010 SA world cup with a young team - look at how far they went They disgraced England and all the hype in the quarter-finals - that game was emotional loooooooool.... Experience is basically useless without cohesion and since they've been together for long, they should be able to pull it off....
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
I also noticed that the Super Eagles hardly attempted long-range shots on goal. They were all trying the intricate Spanish style of passing into the net.
Same thing with Spain. They hardly put in crosses to utilize the aerial prowess of Alvaro Negredo. It was only when Finland equalized that the they suddenly decided to put in crosses.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Xfactoria: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
Theloveth: Tink Nigeria were kinda unlucky not score more than that.The result flattered the Kenyans.

Absolutely! The Kenyans came to defend and were lucky to get a goal against the run of play in the first half.

For me, it was important we salvaged a draw.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Zsupuk(f): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
~vicky~:
It turns out Kenyans were good comedians and they have kept us busy for the past 48hrs, now it is the business end of things, eagles should give them a thrashing......"3-0 is the normal cheesy
well their is always a first time in life to everything and Kenya is a five letter word cheesy
Hahahahaha.....
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
Update:
FULL TIME: Nigeria 3-1 DR Congo. Nigeria qualifies for the U-20 World Cup.
Congrats to the Flying Eagles.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
CFCfan:
I want to see the bolded teams at the world cup. As u said, they both have young, exciting players i.e. Modric and Hazard.
Even Bosnia-Herzegovina are flying high. With their win yesterday, they are within touching distance of a first ever World Cup appearnace, after several near-misses. Edin Dzeko is definitely their main man.

Belgium should win the group and Croatia should get in through the back door... The Croats probably have another Davor Suker to unleash on us at the world cup - and bring back those old good memories of how fun-filled the world cup used to be...

I hope Bosnia win their group as well...
Flying Eagles qualifies to meet Egypt in the semifinals...

....final score..Nig 3-1 RDC
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by biolabee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
shymexx:

They have all been together for long and they might pull a "Germany" at the next world cup... Germany went to the 2010 SA world cup with a young team - look at how far they went They disgraced England and all the hype in the quarter-finals - that game was emotional loooooooool.... Experience is basically useless without cohesion and since they've been together for long, they should be able to pull it off....

Yes they have the team its more of the coach and experience im particular about.. if they had Mou as a coach.. pronto!

CFCfan:

Dzeko the greatest super sub since babyfaceassasin
They werew unlucky as they lost to Portugal or was it Greece ? in the playoffs for 2010
I hope to see them this time

Its Portugal that is even playing a dangerous game.... they may not qualify for play off sef
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by biolabee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
CFCfan:

Libya could displace Cameroon from the top of the group, with a win over DRC tomorrow.

Are they playing in Kinshasa or Tripoli??
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
CFCfan: Update:
FULL TIME: Nigeria 3-0 DR Congo. Nigeria qualifies for the U-20 World Cup.

Pembele scored for Congo in the 71st min..so it was Nig 3-1 DRC
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
Update: Cote D' Ivoire 2-0 Gambia. The goals were scored by Wilfried Bony (penalty) and Mukina's huband- Yaya Toure.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
shymexx:

Are they playing in Kinshasa or Tripoli??

It will be in Kinshasa.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Evestar200(f): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
Someone tell kenya,,,if they shld their most beautiful gal to compete with nigeria most ugly gal,,,the nigeria gal will still win
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
gbosaa:

Pembele scored for Congo in the 71st min..so it was Nig 3-1 DRC

Thanks. I'll correct my post.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

Yes they have the team its more of the coach and experience im particular about.. if they had Mou as a coach.. pronto!

Dzeko the greatest super sub since babyfaceassasin
They werew unlucky as they lost to Portugal or was it Greece ? in the playoffs for 2010
I hope to see them this time

Its Portugal that is even playing a dangerous game.... they may not qualify for play off sef

They lost to Portugal.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Theloveth(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
CFCfan: Update:
FULL TIME: Nigeria 3-1 DR Congo. Nigeria qualifies for the U-20 World Cup.
Those guys should easily defend their title.They are good for it except the fact that they waste many scoring chances.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Evestar200(f): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Up super eagles nd flying eagles,,remaining our athletics
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
It's now Cote D' Ivoire 3-0 Gambia. Saloman Kalou is the latest goal scorer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.