Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589527 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:12pm On May 27, 2013
similoluwa123: I picked up my passport this morning. I make sure I got home before I open it because anything could happen. Guess what? Visitor visa stamp for 4 months. The only problem is that I must travel latest on Sunday June 2nd because the name of the event and date is noted on d stamp. D event is schedule for June 3rd to 6th in Victoria, BC. Anyway I thank God for everything because my girl emailed me d ticket.
...Congrats.....have a nice flight...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 3:24pm On May 27, 2013
similoluwa123: I picked up my passport this morning. I make sure I got home before I open it because anything could happen. Guess what? Visitor visa stamp for 4 months. The only problem is that I must travel latest on Sunday June 2nd because the name of the event and date is noted on d stamp. D event is schedule for June 3rd to 6th in Victoria, BC. Anyway I thank God for everything because my girl emailed me d ticket.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yungsage100: 5:18pm On May 27, 2013
Congratz...all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 5:52pm On May 27, 2013

Congrats.. Safe Flight... T.C
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamteekaygal(f): 9:55pm On May 27, 2013

Congratulations o, I'm so happy for you! Wishing ya all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 6:50am On May 28, 2013
Please i am vry new to this forum, but hv submited my study permit application 4 fall since 28th apriil. Am yet to received ani mssg 4rm cdhc. Please is dia ani 1 in ma situation. Cos am kinda scared cos sm peeps gts dia medical invite within 1 month of submision.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 7:27am On May 28, 2013

Please i am vry new to this forum, but hv submited my study permit application 4 fall since 28th apriil. Am yet to received ani mssg 4rm cdhc. Please is dia ani 1 in ma situation. Cos am kinda scared cos sm peeps gts dia medical invite within 1 month of submision.

I applied on 27 march. No response yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by djay1: 8:13am On May 28, 2013

Congrats bro..Jah grants u safe trip.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by djay1: 8:24am On May 28, 2013
bullstriker: Guy relax!isn't yours study permit?The guy applied for vistor visa which takes less procesing time.There are people who had waited for 5months for their study permit to be processed.it's just that recently cdhc has improved.

Comforting.... Thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 8:48am On May 28, 2013
VCTROKOYE:

Wow! Really? Dts up to 2months witout ani response 4rm dem. But hv u currently tracked ur status via vfs portal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 9:27am On May 28, 2013

VCTROKOYE:

Wow! Really? Dts up to 2months witout ani response 4rm dem. But hv u currently tracked ur status via vfs portal?
When did u apply? Have u heard from them? I'm expected to pay my tuition not later than 26 June and I want to be called for medical before then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 9:38am On May 28, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:

Me I applied 17th of April and I have friends that submitted before me self like say 2nd of April yet nothing. So i advise u chill small, as time still dey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 10:48am On May 28, 2013
latra:

Me I applied 17th of April and I have friends that submitted before me self like say 2nd of April yet nothing. So i advise u chill small, as time still dey

Ok, lets pray dt they wil invite us 4 medicals...hopefuly by june medical invites wil start rollin in

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 11:40am On May 28, 2013
My guys I just got a mail(not thru VFS) from Canadian embassy asking me to proceed for medical within 60 days. I can't find any information about the accommodation or tuition fee payment. At what time should I get information to make my payments please.
I submit my application on 27 March.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 12:09pm On May 28, 2013
VCTROKOYE: My guys I just got a mail(not thru VFS) from Canadian embassy asking me to proceed for medical within 60 days. I can't find any information about the accommodation or tuition fee payment. At what time should I get information to make my payments please.

Congrats bro,
Just keep checking ur MyCIC inbox for message as they'll relay any subsequent requirement thru it...
Congrats bro, God has done it for you...
Anxiety time before medicals is over...
God that has already led you this far will surely lead you till you get ur TRV

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Pat98: 1:27pm On May 28, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 28, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Its exactly 2 months today since I submitted my application. Is there any person in the house who submitted on or after 27 march that has got a response from the embassy?

Was it an online application? Are you going for MSc?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 2:17pm On May 28, 2013
VCTROKOYE: My guys I just got a mail(not thru VFS) from Canadian embassy asking me to proceed for medical within 60 days. I can't find any information about the accommodation or tuition fee payment. At what time should I get information to make my payments please.

Dtz gud news bro...@least ur 70percent close to gtin ur trv. What program r u goin for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by similoluwa123: 2:24pm On May 28, 2013
Thank you all. Leaving on Friday nite through Lufthansa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 2:38pm On May 28, 2013
@vctrokoye,congrats man.your tensed nerves has been calmed. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 2:40pm On May 28, 2013
pls which of this hospital should I go for medical?
1. The Childrens Practice and the Consultants Practice,
25 Raymond Njoku Street,
Ikoyi,

2. Asaju Medical Clinic,
2 Olosa Street,
Victoria Island,
PO Box 70470,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 2:40pm On May 28, 2013
pls which of this hospital should O go for medical?
25 Raymond Njoku Street,
Ikoyi,

2. Asaju Medical Clinic,
2 Olosa Street,
Victoria Island,
PO Box 70470,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 2:44pm On May 28, 2013

ferdimako
Was it an online application? Are you going for MSc?
It was not an online application. Post Graduate in Enterprise Software Dev.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 2:49pm On May 28, 2013
VCTROKOYE:

It was not an online application. Post Graduate in Enterprise Software Dev.

Ooohh, I tot it was online shaa...if you submitted thru VAC,you'll see other conditions attached(if any) when you get a notification to contact VAC for further instructions...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On May 28, 2013
VCTROKOYE: pls which of this hospital should O go for medical?
25 Raymond Njoku Street,
Ikoyi,

2. Asaju Medical Clinic,
2 Olosa Street,
Victoria Island,
PO Box 70470,

Why not pick one that is closest to you . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by samobaba4u(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2013
Pls house, am very new on this trend and need u help.
How can i apply to study in canada? Please need ur people to guid me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 4:24pm On May 28, 2013
Congrats man...Since there's holz 2mao, go to VFS on thurs, CDHC must have sent your package to them by then and you will get the necessary information about payment in your package.Which school did you apply to?
samobaba4u: Pls house, am very new on this trend and need u help.
How can i apply to study in canada? Please need ur people to guid me.
Your question is not constructive enough; have u applied to any school, have u gotten admission already, are u applying for TRV or what? be concise and my peeps here will be glad to help u tru.Cheers. cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Noswaa: 4:41pm On May 28, 2013
A friend submitted on 25th March and up till now he have not heard any thing from the embassy,could this be a sign of what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2013

Congrats!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 4:54pm On May 28, 2013
Noswaa: A friend submitted on 25th March and up till now he have not heard any thing from the embassy,could this be a sign of what?
@Vctorokoye just got is medical call and he submitted 2 days after your friend had submitted, tell your friend to chill till the end of this week and if nothing happens he should visit CDHC for application enquiry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Noswaa: 4:58pm On May 28, 2013
Huzzie:
@Vctorokoye just got is medical call and he submitted 2 days after your friend had submitted, tell your friend to chill till the end of this week and if nothing happens he should visit CDHC for application enquiry.

do you think that is not too early to visit them

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.