Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587368 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2013
for those who submited app in person to cdhc, is it possible for someone else to help check app status?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 7:58pm On May 31, 2013
Huzzie:
Nothing yet, i would mail them today to enquiry about my status, How far with yours?

Hey I just received my application letter from lambton today - global biz magt..january start, I aPplied mysef, ..I received admision letter in 3days..wonder y I no do college sinx..I 4 enta canny ds year too oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2013
@Moderator why are you always hiding my posting and blocking me from commenting. This is the 3rd time now oh. Can you please explain why
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 8:24pm On May 31, 2013
[quote author=ceo mr ca$h]Congrats to all those who hv received their medical invite. For those of us waitin to be invited shld continue prayin 4 more gudnews to flowin. Please i wan sm1 to hlp mi explain dis: my pg program acording to my admsion leter state that its duration is one-two years. While filing my application i put in 2yrs as its duration, but i findout lata dt ma program last jst for 1yr since is a course baseroute. Pls wad effect wil dis hv on ma aplication? Dts if de VO finds out....pls sm1 shld answer mi

Pls i need ur opions in d above matter...ur comments wil b highly apreciatedm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 9:02pm On May 31, 2013
@mr cash,I doubt if there is any implications for that error.the visa officer knows the duration of your start date;it is written on your admission letter.if the need arises,they will call u to correct it.something similiar happened to a member here,and she was called on phone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 9:20pm On May 31, 2013
VCTROKOYE: The way the letter from vfs was written is “Receipt of total payment of a year tuition and accommodation fees must be received by 27/6/2013”

In my opinion, the embassy expects you or would like you to pay the school for accommodation for the length of your prog. But what you can do is secure an off campus acc and explain to DHCC that you will like to stay off campus... actually this advise i just gave has been posted on this forum topic so many times... so guys read through and thoroughly... All the best man.

Destiny beckons.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 9:38pm On May 31, 2013
@bullstriker my admision leter does nt contain ani start date. Initialy ma admision was for fall 2012, due to i cld nt meetup wit visa requirment, i aplied for a defer and it ws aproved. So the sch hv to send mi a new admision leta which stated dt d commencement of my program hs b deffered to fall 2013. But in d old admision leter it hv a start date. During the tym i ws abt submiting my applicatn, i wantd to put both d two admision leters. My agent tld mi dt wad cdhc wants is d new admision letter containin d defer date ie Fall 2013. So i did nt includ d old admision leter meant 4 Fall 2012 which hv a start date.
I hop my agent ws nt mistaken to say dt cos some of dis agent can b funny at times, jst lokin to mk moni 4rm pple.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 9:41pm On May 31, 2013
I received my admission letter today but my tuition fee na Ghen Ghen grin $17,000 + living expenses $10,000 = $27,000 .. O'heavy gan oo ..lol.. I am ready to storm the embassy soon but i need to know if it's mandatory for me to include my NYSC Certifcate coz m still serving.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:59pm On May 31, 2013
movein: I received my admission letter today but my tuition fee na Ghen Ghen grin $17,000 + living expenses $10,000 = $27,000 .. O'heavy gan oo ..lol.. I am ready to storm the embassy soon but i need to know if it's mandatory for me to include my NYSC Certifcate coz m still serving.
Na real ghen ghen oo..which sch and wat level of study
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2013
movein: I received my admission letter today but my tuition fee na Ghen Ghen grin $17,000 + living expenses $10,000 = $27,000 .. O'heavy gan oo ..lol.. I am ready to storm the embassy soon but i need to know if it's mandatory for me to include my NYSC Certifcate coz m still serving.

thatz my Tuition for 2years!!!

Well, If u are a Batch B corp member u cld wait for ur POP to av ya cert....If not, u cld submit a copy of ur call up letter and a picx (with ya NYSC kit).. Then u can get a letter from ur PPA to explain dat u wld released prior to ur start date...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 10:37pm On May 31, 2013
teexzle:
Na real ghen ghen oo..which sch and wat level of study
It's (PGD) Fleming College and my start date is JAN 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 10:39pm On May 31, 2013
earthgreeners:

thatz my Tuition for 2years!!!

Well, If u are a Batch B corp member u cld wait for ur POP to av ya cert....If not, u cld submit a copy of ur call up letter and a picx (with ya NYSC kit).. Then u can get a letter from ur PPA to explain dat u wld released prior to ur start date...
I'm a Batch C corper and i'll be through by October but my start date is JAN 2014 ... What do you think sir?

PS: Can i get a cheaper sch for my PGD? The ones wey i don dey see heavy gan sir abi na so PGD expensive?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:55pm On May 31, 2013
movein: I'm a Batch C corper and i'll be through by October but my start date is JAN 2014 ... What do you think sir?

PS: Can i get a cheaper sch for my PGD? The ones wey i don dey see heavy gan sir abi na so PGD expensive?

Apply without d NYSC cert. You don't need to put any introduction letter or call up letter...i know sum1 dat got her TRV without serving.
The VO requested for it during Medic, all she did was, she wrote a letter that she wud come bak n serve after her program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 11:03pm On May 31, 2013
dommakavelli:

Apply without d NYSC cert. You don't need to put any introduction letter or call up letter...i know sum1 dat got her TRV without serving.
The VO requested for it during Medic, all she did was, she wrote a letter that she wud come bak n serve after her program.
Okay sir! I'll do just that but i need to know if there r no cheaper schools for PGD. How come its so expensive sir?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:13pm On May 31, 2013
movein: Okay sir! I'll do just that but i need to know if there r no cheaper schools for PGD. How come its so expensive sir?

Talk to teexzle abt lambton college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 11:16pm On May 31, 2013
dommakavelli:

Talk to teexzle abt lambton college
I also applied for Business Admin in Lambton college but i am yet to receive my admission letter from Maples.. But the problem is that what i studied in sch (Agric) does not correlate with Biz admin and it might deny me a chance of gettin a visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonisvg(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2013
Pls forumuites, I applied for a master degree programme in UofA and UofT....my cgpa is 3.73/5. Wot ar my chances of securing a scholarship or shud I write gre,toefl, or ietls exams to stand a chane? Thanx in anticipation of ur replies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2013
adonisvg: Pls forumuites, I applied for a master degree programme in UofA and UofT....my cgpa is 3.73/5. Wot ar my chances of securing a scholarship or shud I write gre,toefl, or ietls exams to stand a chane? Thanx in anticipation of ur replies

I would suggest you write the department to know the requirements for scholarship.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2013
adonisvg: Pls forumuites, I applied for a master degree programme in UofA and UofT....my cgpa is 3.73/5. Wot ar my chances of securing a scholarship or shud I write gre,toefl, or ietls exams to stand a chane? Thanx in anticipation of ur replies

Do you mean University of Toronto?....... Bros just focus on UofA...... Cos the chances of getting a scholarship at UofT is quite low...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2013
movein: I also applied for Business Admin in Lambton college but i am yet to receive my admission letter from Maples.. But the problem is that what i studied in sch (Agric) does not correlate with Biz admin and it might deny me a chance of gettin a visa

say who?..have u ever heard of Agribusiness?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2013
earthgreeners:

say who?..have u ever heard of Agribusiness?
Yes i av heard of it before sir..Do u av any suggestion?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonisvg(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2013
Can someone please drop the links for part 1 and 2....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2013
adonisvg: Can someone please drop the links for part 1 and 2....

Part1 is here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118823.0.html

Part2 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/823858/travelling-canada-part2#9753608
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by djay1: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2013
movein: I'm a Batch C corper and i'll be through by October but my start date is JAN 2014 ... What do you think sir?

Check algonquin college as well.best of luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2013
d jay:

Check algonquin college as well.best of luck
They don't offer any agricultural programme
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by djay1: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2013
movein: They don't offer any agricultural programme

Ohoh sorry keeping surfing the net you would find one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nemsy(f): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Please is there any M.Sc. Nursing student or prospective, studying in any of the good canadian universities? Need to clarify some doubts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonisvg(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
Thanx @movein and evergreen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=Nuendo][/quote]
Pls kindly include me: sumited on 16/may. Online application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jimmyjerry07(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
.. Also submitted 27th May - Online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
teexzle:
Pls reply my pm or send me a mail @ tinuoshinubi@gmail.com
Thanks
Sent u a message.!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Submitted vac, 30th may.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.