Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587940 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
medical's done
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Siga: ...I know wat u talkin about....believe me...Im so against over-documentation....but, some documents are just nice to include to support ur application....u will see they themselves...the CDHC will tell u and any other documents to support ur application....

Now I see
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Thanks to you Siga and Dommakavelli. Your replies are really encouraging. I think with the sponsorship documents and application fee, I'll be good go. You guys awesome. Chukwu m gozie unu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
TEAM SPRING/SUMMER 2013

1. Olufemi14 PG conestoga college Gotten TRV
2. Iwinosajack TRU Gotten TRV
3. Kayce43 PG Conestoga Gotten TRV
4. Zionspecie PG UNBC awaiting TRV
5. Huzzie Macc Brock Jan 21
6. Ticklin ? Concordia Uni. awaiting TRV
7. Sampitts Msc Queensu awaiting TRV

Updated list.

For: SUMMER/SPRING APPLICANT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
Siga: ....lol...Nigeria is advanced too...I beg...I love my country o jare.... grin

Lolz...you know they trust pple frm dere n most part of Europe, cos they really don't have much reasons to abscond unlike here. I think that's d difference..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 4:53am On Apr 18, 2013
Lol bro just kiddn don't mind ezme he wan cos gobe...v u been able to do it nw
2-chains:

Ohhh I don forget!! Chai! See as I fail my hand for World Wide Web. Thanks Abeg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2013
gudmrnin guys! Please what's the best way to send original docx to d consulate, if it's vfs, hw much does it cost and hw long does it take to get to d consulate. Or do u advice i take them in person?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2013
sampitts: gudmrnin guys! Please what's the best way to send original docx to d consulate, if it's vfs, hw much does it cost and hw long does it take to get to d consulate. Or do u advice i take them in person?
Call them and verify if they are still offering courier service,if not u take it to them.Courier charge depends on your location.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2013
sampitts: gudmrnin guys! Please what's the best way to send original docx to d consulate, if it's vfs, hw much does it cost and hw long does it take to get to d consulate. Or do u advice i take them in person?

Bro,which course are you going for @ QueensU
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by francspencer: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2013
Hello House, Is there any work around submitting ur application to the cdhc without ur passport, i need the passport to be with me. yet i still want to submit application for september resumption. Its like everyone has gone men, all the people i know, @siga I hail ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by francspencer: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2013
@Onuawuchi, i would advice u include ur bank statement with ur application, cos i dont see how u would claim u have worked at all those places without a running account, even if u dont have funds in it. Only God knows what those V.O are always looking for. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2013
francspencer: Hello House, Is there any work around submitting ur application to the cdhc without ur passport, i need the passport to be with me. yet i still want to submit application for september resumption. Its like everyone has gone men, all the people i know, @siga I hail ooo

In that case, follow the online application route...there,you'll upload everytin instead...That's all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2013
@sampitts,since u use online application,u have no business with VFS, i would suggest you use courier dhl or ups so u can track ur original documents and know its delivered,it usually takes a day.remember to put it in writing with ur personal details.
prices depends on location but from s/e and s/s is between 2000k-2500k.or take it to them if ur in lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2013
buchxx:
@sampitts,since u use online application,u have no business with VFS, i would suggest you use courier dhl or ups so u can track ur original documents and know its delivered,it usually takes a day.remember to put it in writing with ur personal details.
prices depends on location but from s/e and s/s is between 2000k-2500k.or take it to them if ur in lagos
put wat in writing please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2013
Onye oma:

Bro,which course are you going for @ QueensU
process control in chemical eng'g
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2013
lucky Don: Call them and verify if they are still offering courier service,if not u take it to them.Courier charge depends on your location.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2013
sampitts: put wat in writing please
what i meant is that u write a formal letter addressed to them.in the subject write SUBMISSION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTs.
Then, the body u write :please find enclosed the original documents for my study application.they are listed in this order
.1 bsc certificate- original. U continue like dat ,after all ,another paragragh u write here are my details. Which after u end ur letter. I hope is clearer now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2013
sampitts: process control in chemical eng'g

That's great... I also applied to the same dept in Polymer & Reaction option
Can I have ur email address pls... (wanna verify some stuffs from you)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2013
I'm so restless coza this visa application. I'm thinking that submitting by may 1st for an August 27th entry would be too late. I had to postpone my submission because my dad wants to do some realotment to the company employee list.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2013
buchxx:
what i meant is that u write a formal letter addressed to them.in the subject write SUBMISSION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTs.
Then, the body u write :please find enclosed the original documents for my study application.they are listed in this order
.1 bsc certificate- original. U continue like dat ,after all ,another paragragh u write here are my details. Which after u end ur letter. I hope is clearer now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=sampitts][/quote]clear nw, tnx alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by coldgate(f): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2013
@Siga, Gboyega.
Pls. I have two letters of Acceptance from George Brown College and New Brunswick Community college for the same program HRM. The fees though are different. The fee for G.B is 13,200 while NBCC is only 6000. However, level I noticed for level of study that B.B indicated postgraduate while NBCC indicated College.(Advanced Diploma is the certificate to be issued. I am already trying to apply online when I noticed this. Is there a difference btw the two?
Tanx.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2013
francspencer: @Onuawuchi, i would advice u include ur bank statement with ur application, cos i dont see how u would claim u have worked at all those places without a running account, even if u dont have funds in it. Only God knows what those V.O are always looking for. Thanks
Thank brou for your concern. What would I have done without folks like you. The first place I worked is a known establishment. My employment letter contains my payment schedule and my employers contacts , they can reach them to confirm. I don't see any explanation my account statement will provided as regards my work experience.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2013
lucky Don: which specific dox did they request for the originals?were they financial or academic dox?
Academics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
@Zionspecie...wot was d outcome of ur 2nd visit to CDHC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
coldgate: @Siga, Gboyega.
Pls. I have two letters of Acceptance from George Brown College and New Brunswick Community college for the same program HRM. The fees though are different. The fee for G.B is 13,200 while NBCC is only 6000. However, level I noticed for level of study that B.B indicated postgraduate while NBCC indicated College.(Advanced Diploma is the certificate to be issued. I am already trying to apply online when I noticed this. Is there a difference btw the two?
Tanx.
.....Post graduate diploma is designed for graduates while Advanced diploma is pretty much for High school grades mostly...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
francspencer: Hello House, Is there any work around submitting ur application to the cdhc without ur passport, i need the passport to be with me. yet i still want to submit application for september resumption. Its like everyone has gone men, all the people i know, @siga I hail ooo
.....Well..if u are going to do that....u might wanna write a letter explaining why you want to keep ur passport....most people submit the passport first and then request the passport ....advise CDHC that it will be returned on request...remember their checklist request u submit ur passport with ur application and it clearly states that failure to submit a complete application may result to denial...so...no give devil power ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
sampitts: will buy d scratch card and print coloured copy, den attach d card. That's easier for me
hey! If they ask for original waec give it to them,especially if its up to 3-5 yrs u took the exam.If urs is may/june go back to ur school and ask for it,if its not ready let them give u a written note.if its nov/dec go to waec office of the state u took it;they will tell u what to do.online print out should be when u have exhausted both options. Just give dem reason if uarnt submitting originals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hi House,

I am an active reader of this forum, but unfortunately i have little to contribute. I have a few questions and hope u guys can help.

I got an admission to St Mary University in Halifax, and i have submitted my Visa application to resume in September. However, i need my passport for an exam in June. I would like to know if a passport recall would prolong my application process period. Also, i applied for the visa on the 21st of March, what is the possibility i get my visa before the program begins in September.

If everything goes according to plan, i would like to stay off campus. Who is going to Halifax in September and what are your housing plans.

cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
@dotman....u can request for yr pali anytime after submission....go to the embassy, fill the form at the gate...explain why u need ur passport....and once u are done with ur exam....take it back...

September is visible since u applied well enough to cover the 18weeks processing time....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
buchxx:
hey! If they ask for original waec give it to them,especially if its up to 3-5 yrs u took the exam.If urs is may/june go back to ur school and ask for it,if its not ready let them give u a written note.if its nov/dec go to waec office of the state u took it;they will tell u what to do.online print out should be when u have exhausted both options. Just give dem reason if uarnt submitting originals.
the tin is am using too results, d one i have d original has no english, dat's why i want to supplement it wit d oda
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Siga: @dotman....u can request for yr pali anytime after submission....go to the embassy, fill the form at the gate...explain why u need ur passport....and once u are done with ur exam....take it back...

September is visible since u applied well enough to cover the 18weeks processing time....

@Siga thanks alot.

Anyone with information on Housing, because i have to make up my mind before the school housing closes out and i dont want to get to Canada and start having to stay in Hotel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.