Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587392 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 10:39am On May 10, 2013
ticklin: Hi guys, I finally got my trv. Two weeks after I had submitted my tuition fees receipt, and about a month after my medicals, I decided to go to the embassy and inquire about my application hoping it would remind them of my file. I filled the form at the entrance and submitted it with a letter of tuition payment from my university. In about 30mins, my phone rang and a lady asked if I was at the gate. I was then called in and given my documents with the visa. It was just done. na God do am! my start date was may 1st and that was on the 6th so I dash go airport, collect ticket waka that day. I didn't submit any extra extra document except an evaluation of two properties my dad owns. All the rest was what they asked for. I prepared my docs using info from this from and I'm very grateful for all your all, Oga Siga and others too numerous to mention. Any of you guys coming to Montreal, hala at your boy! meanwhile, make I continue to search for apartment to stay grin Good luck to all applicants! God dey!

Congrats on your TRV.... i'm just about commencing my own application for Fall 2013. Can you send me your email address? i would like to talk to u about the whole Quebec CAQ and TRV application process. Which school will you be attending in montreal? I'm heading for mcgill myself. Looking forward to hearing from you and congrats again!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 11:33am On May 10, 2013
ticklin: Hi guys, I finally got my trv. Two weeks after I had submitted my tuition fees receipt, and about a month after my medicals, I decided to go to the embassy and inquire about my application hoping it would remind them of my file. I filled the form at the entrance and submitted it with a letter of tuition payment from my university. In about 30mins, my phone rang and a lady asked if I was at the gate. I was then called in and given my documents with the visa. It was just done. na God do am! my start date was may 1st and that was on the 6th so I dash go airport, collect ticket waka that day. I didn't submit any extra extra document except an evaluation of two properties my dad owns. All the rest was what they asked for. I prepared my docs using info from this from and I'm very grateful for all your all, Oga Siga and others too numerous to mention. Any of you guys coming to Montreal, hala at your boy! meanwhile, make I continue to search for apartment to stay grin Good luck to all applicants! God dey!

My dear i am very happy for you oh. Please can you please tell the house the document you sumited expecally the amonth on ur sponours statement of account......so we can lean from you my dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Noswaa: 11:36am On May 10, 2013
emmausa:
Thanks alot big bro! U have really increase my faith and decrease my fears! God bless u

It is not advisable to use company account and i will not like you to be in a hurry and waste your money on visa application unless the company can prove that they have sponsored some one on scholarship before with evidence then you can use the account.Company account is to run for the affairs of the company not for individual use.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 2:11pm On May 10, 2013
Guys... I don port o! reporting live from Toronto, landed yesterday... All I can say is, please do all you can, pray hard, follow instructions on CIC info portals, use the wisdom God has given you, apply for your visa promptly and carefully... its worth the stress. But definitely not a do-or-die matter. Struggle dey hia sef...

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 2:16pm On May 10, 2013
Robbie37: Guys... I don port o! reporting live from Toronto, landed yesterday... All I can say is, please do all you can, pray hard, follow instructions on CIC info portals, use the wisdom God has given you, apply for your visa promptly and carefully... its worth the stress. But definitely not a do-or-die matter. Struggle dey hia sef...

All the best!

Congrats bro...we're right behind you...I hope you've met with Oga Siga for ur welcome kola (cup of coffee)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:51pm On May 10, 2013
Robbie37: Guys... I don port o! reporting live from Toronto, landed yesterday... All I can say is, please do all you can, pray hard, follow instructions on CIC info portals, use the wisdom God has given you, apply for your visa promptly and carefully... its worth the stress. But definitely not a do-or-die matter. Struggle dey hia sef...

All the best!
....bro, where u dey stay .... we fit hook up today ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 2:57pm On May 10, 2013
Siga: ....bro, where u dey stay .... we fit hook up today ....

Boss!!! Elsinore path... around Lakeshore. I wan try enter North Campus tidy things small.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:58pm On May 10, 2013
Robbie37:

Boss!!! Elsinore path... around Lakeshore. I wan try enter North Campus tidy things small.
...was at Lakeshore campus on Tuesday to secure admission for someone....North Campus dey Etobicoke...will be driving thru that yard around 2pm today from work...if u dey around the yard...we fit hook up...ur call sha...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 3:58pm On May 10, 2013
Siga: ...was at Lakeshore campus on Tuesday to secure admission for someone....North Campus dey Etobicoke...will be driving thru that yard around 2pm today from work...if u dey around the yard...we fit hook up...ur call sha...
i go mail you sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Raahym(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2013
Hi Guys, and ! Oga Siga, how does been married and having a child helps with once application and putting into consideration that we live abroad not in Nigeria? Please thing it through and respond in terms of tie and all?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:27pm On May 10, 2013
Raahym: Hi Guys, and ! Oga Siga, how does been married and having a child helps with once application and putting into consideration that we live abroad not in Nigeria? Please thing it through and respond in terms of tie and all?
...its pretty much as a security blanket that u will return to ur country of residence after ur program....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 4:46pm On May 10, 2013
U secure admission for pple..wich college
Siga: ...was at Lakeshore campus on Tuesday to secure admission for someone....North Campus dey Etobicoke...will be driving thru that yard around 2pm today from work...if u dey around the yard...we fit hook up...ur call sha...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:05pm On May 10, 2013
teexzle: U secure admission for pple..wich college
...U need admission ni bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 5:09pm On May 10, 2013
Siga: ...U need admission ni bro?
Na me need am pass ooo Baba siga. Though I don apply to Humber n abt to pay my app fee. I dey contemplate on applyn 2 oda skool as an alternative. Anu clue?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:12pm On May 10, 2013
newacca:
Na me need am pass ooo Baba siga. Though I don apply to Humber n abt to pay my app fee. I dey contemplate on applyn 2 oda skool as an alternative. Anu clue?
....if na college still...check George Brown or Seneca as well...the choice is urs bro...but I am sure Humber go give u wetin u want
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 5:15pm On May 10, 2013
Siga: ....if na college still...check George Brown or Seneca as well...the choice is urs bro...but I am sure Humber go give u wetin u want
Baba thX. I already sent app 2 GB coll too though haven't paid app fee also. Thx 4 d info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Raahym(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2013
Siga: ...its pretty much as a security blanket that u will return to ur country of residence after ur program....

@ Siga, thanks a bunch but is it better considering that they can query how they will survive when am in Canada studying or what do you think? and how best do i convince them in my Letter of Intent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2013
newacca:

bros check Georgian College
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 5:33pm On May 10, 2013
Pls my fellow pple. How can i claim to the VO that a company is sponsoring me, pls give me docs and ideas to follow this up, is urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:36pm On May 10, 2013
Raahym:

@ Siga, thanks a bunch but is it better considering that they can query how they will survive when am in Canada studying or what do you think? and how best do i convince them in my Letter of Intent
....U dont need to write an epistle to convince anyone....if u have good bank standing and ur wife is working...then, submit ur wife's job letter, tax receipts and bank account as well...a single line will do the job....i.e. while I am in Canada studying, my wife will take care of our baby and finances....chikena...long story dey draw too much attention....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Raahym(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2013
Siga: ....U dont need to write an epistle to convince anyone....if u have good bank standing and ur wife is working...then, submit ur wife's job letter, tax receipts and bank account as well...a single line will do the job....i.e. while I am in Canada studying, my wife will take care of our baby and finances....chikena...long story dey draw too much attention....

Thanks that was helpful. Please me your email want to forward a copy of my LOI to you maybe you can do one or two corrections.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2013

All the best!
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 6:51pm On May 10, 2013
Badly
Siga: ...U need admission ni bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2013
movein: Hello house!

PFL EDUCATION told me it's mandatory i submit my TOEFL result with my application at the Canadian embassy. How true is this? Abi dem just wan make i waste money write am?

Do you have a conditional offer of admission which states you must submit TOEFL result?

I think such a conditional LOA will require you show VO you have met the condition by including TOEFL score.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 8:07pm On May 10, 2013
galala123:

Do you have a conditional offer of admission which states you must submit TOEFL result?

I think such a conditional LOA will require you show VO you have met the condition by including TOEFL score.
No sir! I am even yet to receive my admission letter from the school but PFL keep insisting that i write TOEFL.. That was the same thing they told another guy.. Maple never asked me for TOEFL. Just confused here!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:49pm On May 10, 2013
teexzle: Badly
....Well...are u looking at Colleges or Unis..? and which session?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 9:41pm On May 10, 2013
frederal:

WAEC, univ cert., and police clearance
Was it the original copy of your WAEC result and Uni Cert you submitted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by koolmd: 10:38pm On May 10, 2013
sampitts: I used it bt ma bro used his credit card to do d payment. U shld be able to use ur visa card

Hello House, anyone used the on-line platform for their canada TRV application? I used it for my application and i got a message today in MyCIC account that i should go in person with my passport to Canada embassy on V.I within the next 1 month...i want to believe my TRV has been approved.. anyone in the house with similar experience want to share with me..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Maximip(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2013
koolmd:

Hello House, anyone used the on-line platform for their canada TRV application? I used it for my application and i got a message today in MyCIC account that i should go in person with my passport to Canada embassy on V.I within the next 1 month...i want to believe my TRV has been approved.. anyone in the house with similar experience want to share with me..

I guess so. Congrats!

When did you apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by koolmd: 11:54pm On May 10, 2013
Maximip:

I guess so. Congrats!

When did you apply?

I applied exactly 20 days ago!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 3:56am On May 11, 2013
koolmd:

Who is ur sponsor and wht does did u submit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by surecan: 5:03am On May 11, 2013
koolmd:

Is it visit visa or study permit

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.