Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588556 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by castrogee(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Please nairalanders I need an advice, I have been trying to apply to a university in Canada in this case university of Windsor for September session but all along it seems to me that they are delaying my application by not responding to my app. I am seriously worried because my GCPA is 3.28/5.0 I don't know of any university in Canada that can offer me admissions within a space of two weeks. Please tell me if You know any.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
castrogee: Please nairalanders I need an advice, I have been trying to apply to a university in Canada in this case university of Windsor for September session but all along it seems to me that they are delaying my application by not responding to my app. I am seriously worried because my GCPA is 3.28/5.0 I don't know of any university in Canada that can offer me admissions within a space of two weeks. Please tell me if You know any.

Check humber college. U can browse d internet for more colleges in canny n write to them if dey can give u offer for admission in 2 weeks.
ask Xtus too, his on dis thread..he may have an idea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Updated list

New week, New Testimonies,Legooo....

@Kayce 43 January 7th, Asaju, Lagos
@Kenniy January 8th , Ikoyi clinic
@Charles4all january 9th ikoyi Clinic
@lus@5 February 5th, Abuja
@Olufemi14 February 11th Asaju Lagos
@Iwinosajack February 15th Lagos
@Zionspecie March 1st

Wish every1 a week filled with testimonies...Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hello family,
I need to draw a family tree, but i dnt know how to go about it.
Some1 shud kindly help.

My email is dadasawdick
At yahoo dot com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by charles4all: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Amen Kaycee,i close this prayer with psalm 130. . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Onye oma: Unless if the banking sector is in correlation with his 1st degree,for instance if he studied Banking & Finance or Economics. If otherwise,say he studied Science or Engineering,and is making such decision, I wonder what his reason would be.
In all, he shud follow his heart and back it up with prayers for God's direction (Canny or Naija, the end product is to make money in the labour market except the person has a particular height he wishes to attain in his chosen career field.
I wish him the best of luck in whatever decision he takes.

Seconded!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
dommakavelli: Hello family,
I need to draw a family tree, but i dnt know how to go about it.
Some1 shud kindly help.My email is dadasawdick
At yahoo dot com

1) Visit www.google.com
2) In the blank space, type ''family Tree''..click Search
3) Use the results as format...

That's all

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by castrogee(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Check humber college. U can browse d internet for more colleges in canny n write to them if dey can give u offer for admission in 2 weeks.
ask Xtus too, his on dis thread..he may have

Thanks Dommakevelli
I need more suggestions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
martina7: Unless if the financial industry is in connection with his 1st level,for example if he analyzed Banking & Fund or Business economics.

Another thing to consider is ''Job Security'' and the prospects of a Canadian degree....

Mehn, TRV at hand and a Offer of employment in a BANK.

Except the offer is secure and mouth watering (Oil Company, et al) I think I wld take the flight to Toronto Pearson....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
castrogee: Check humber college. U can browse d internet for more colleges in canny n write to them if dey can give u offer for admission in 2 weeks.
ask Xtus too, his on dis thread..he may have

Thanks Dommakevelli
I need more suggestions

The Internet is your friend...

Niagara College
New Brunswick community college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
earthgreeners:

1) Visit www.google.com
2) In the blank space, type ''family Tree''..click Search
3) Use the results as format...

That's all

Lolz... bros, u suppose know say i go don do dat na.
I Just want to know how it is used for visa application.
How to label n define each component of d tree. N make it clear to d VO.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sonet: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ 2_precious:CONGRATS wen did u submit ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
pholubaba: hi N'landers, pls i wanna know if its possible for someone to withdraw his applications for processing and how to go about getting a refund from the scholl, because my brother just got a job with diamond bank and he's no more intrested in the masters trip, pls how can we go about it, because he just applied about a month ago and he had a september start date. SOMEONE PLS REPLY OOOO, besides its boldly written on the niagara college receipt that he can refund his money if visa isnt given.

I do not think you should be the one doing this on his behalf. Let him think through it and then decide. In my opinion however, he should follow his mind as he knows what his long term objectives are. Above all, I wish him the best in his future endeavors.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
dommakavelli: Lolz... bros, u suppose know say i go don do dat na.
I Just want to know how it is used for visa application.
How to label n define each component of d tree. N make it clear to d VO.

use COLOUR CODING and devise a KEY at the bottom to explain the coding....

YOU, YOUR PARENTS and YOUR SPONSOR should be the bone of contention....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by donteejay: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, Top of the day to you all. I am new to this blog and can see that this has extended Canada-part4. Its a great Job you guys have done here and its heartwarming to see such fraternity amongst all.
I do not want to drag us back, but i have a clarification i need to make. I applied to SAIT for GIS (September admissions) and ive sent all necessary documents for this. I have been given a SAIT student no and an Alberta student ID.my questions are:

1. How long does it take SAIT to give admission all things being equal?
2. Do they do external credential verification?
3. All things being equal, is September feasible?

Thanks house as you respond.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by imadebaby: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Bank job? NO WAY! Canada? ALL THE WAY!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
the summary is i just got my visa smiley

the very long story is: this morning was chating with kayce when i saw this on vfs: "Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied".. i know that means they sending back my documents to vfs..i also know most likely its not yet at vfs, as the status will be ".... ready for collection..." when it gets there..
ordinarily,as is done before, i woulda assumed that is my visa. but cos like most people that got visa since january, they would get an email saying "Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved." ..and as at then, i haven't gotten that mail. i freaked out (ask kayce wink).. cos i also know CDHC could still reject someone after medicals. i original tot i'll wait till 'morrow cos i wasnt with the slip (i stopped carrying it in my bag just last week after i was told by a nigerian cdhc official that they not gonna issue visa for me yet with more than 6 months to resume school)..i eventually got someone to bring the slip for me when i was sure i wouldnt sleep right knowin there is a schrodinger's cat right in my domain..
when i got there, my documents where still in transit, so had to wait for like 2 hr..eventually i got the package, and shakingly, i opened it and went straight to my passport..then i smiled..

sorry i bored u all, just so ecstatic at the moment..lol..yh..i also got that email too few mins ago..

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jennyfar: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Odinwa: [color=#990000][/color]Thanks jennifer, I so much appreciate ur reply. Can I have ur email address pls?

Send me a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
kenniy: the summary is i just got my visa smiley

the very long story is: this morning was chating with kayce when i saw this on vfs: "Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied".. i know that means they sending back my documents to vfs..i also know most likely its not yet at vfs, as the status will be ".... ready for collection..." when it gets there..
ordinarily,as is done before, i woulda assumed that is my visa. but cos like most people that got visa since january, they would get an email saying "Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved." ..and as at then, i haven't gotten that mail. i freaked out (ask kayce wink).. cos i also know CDHC could still reject someone after medicals. i original tot i'll wait till 'morrow cos i wasnt with the slip (i stopped carrying it in my bag just last week after i was told by a nigerian cdhc official that they not gonna issue visa for me yet with more than 6 months to resume school)..i eventually got someone to bring the slip for me when i was sure i wouldnt sleep right knowin there is a schrodinger's cat right in my domain..
when i got there, my documents where still in transit, so had to wait for like 2 hr..eventually i got the package, and shakingly, i opened it and went straight to my passport..then i smiled..

sorry i bored u all, just so ecstatic at the moment..lol..yh..i also got that email too few mins ago..

see as good news don begin dey flood Part4...Congrat BOSS

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
From University of Saskatchewan> School of Environment and Sustainability

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our Admissions Committee reviewed your application and determined that you were a strong student and qualified for admission. In order to admit any student, we must first identify a faculty member who can take on the responsibility of supervising that student's research. At the present time, your application is among those that are being circulated among our faculty members for consideration in this regard. If we are able to secure a faculty supervisor, then an offer of admission will be forthcoming.

We certainly do understand the time constraints that are faced by international applicants, and we try to communicate admission decisions as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Congrats Kenniy wink.. Happy For You Bruh.. Still A Better Love Story Than Twilight grin... Lol. See You In Canada Someday Bruh... !

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
earthgreeners: From University of Saskatchewan> School of Environment and Sustainability

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our Admissions Committee reviewed your application and determined that you were a strong student and qualified for admission. In order to admit any student, we must first identify a faculty member who can take on the responsibility of supervising that student's research. At the present time, your application is among those that are being circulated among our faculty members for consideration in this regard. If we are able to secure a faculty supervisor, then an offer of admission will be forthcoming.

We certainly do understand the time constraints that are faced by international applicants, and we try to communicate admission decisions as quickly as possible.
Again? Find these supervisors!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2013

Such gud news! Wat a relief for u & by extension, to d whole nairaland family!! Congrats my broda. Am so happy for u. More goodnews tomorrow IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by khemthar: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Congrats Kenny. I can imagine your anxiety. Thank God it ended well. @kayce43: urs is coming next!! Almost everyone here has become expectant on your behalf

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
@kenniy , Words can't describe how happy I am for u brah, its Gods doin and its just so wonderful, u will be more dan relieved now I know for sure, I tap into ur testimony and I know mine is on d way by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
khemthar: Congrats Kenny. I can imagine your anxiety. Thank God it ended well. @kayce43: urs is coming next!! Almost everyone here has become expectant on your behalf
Amennnnn.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
I know I'll also give my own Testimony on this "Part4" So shall it be for everyone too... Congrats @Kenny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2013

Waoooow,am so happy for you bro, whot a way to start part4 of this Thread.#see me dy dance Alingo as if na me and Psquare compose d song,u can now sleep with ur two eyes closed.#
@Kayce43...u are next in line,I wanna assume am in ur shoes for a while#heart beating and excessive sweating,it aint d sun bro...its jst d TRV anxiety#lol.
All d Best 2 oda awaitees.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Joe980: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
@Kenniy...congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
In Part 4 we shall Testify
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
donteejay: Dear Nairalanders, Top of the day to you all. I am new to this blog and can see that this has extended Canada-part4. Its a great Job you guys have done here and its heartwarming to see such fraternity amongst all.
I do not want to drag us back, but i have a clarification i need to make. I applied to SAIT for GIS (September admissions) and ive sent all necessary documents for this. I have been given a SAIT student no and an Alberta student ID.my questions are:

1. How long does it take SAIT to give admission all things being equal?
2. Do they do external credential verification?
3. All things being equal, is September feasible?

Thanks house as you respond.
september is still feasible. And you should call the department you applied to, call them to know how far. There should be a phone number or email in your department's page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.